Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being ugly does not matter

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
Unless it’s an extreme case of severe deformities, being ugly does not matter. You can control how you look with people by being confident and standing up straight. Moreover, fake meme zoomer “mental illnesses” like recessed chin or manletism or bug eyes will not stop you from getting laid. All that matters is NT and friends, if you believe that being ugly matters you might as well believe that looks matter too.

all that matters is money. this is something blackpillers and bluepillers wont acknowledge. I wouldnt be on this site if I were rich

Unless it’s an extreme case of severe deformities, being ugly does not matter. You can control how you look with people by being confident and standing up straight. Moreover, fake meme zoomer “mental illnesses” like recessed chin or manletism or bug eyes will not stop you from getting laid. All that matters is NT and friends, if you believe that being ugly matters you might as well believe that looks matter too.
What does matter then?

All that matters is NT and friends
Actually, unless it’s an extreme case of severe autism, being neurotypical does not matter. You can control how you interact with people. Moreover, fake meme zoomer “mental illnesses” like OCD or ADHD or depression will not stop you from getting laid. All that matters is face and height, if you believe that being NT matters you might as well believe that personality matters too.

Actually, unless it’s an extreme case of severe autism, being neurotypical does not matter. You can control how you interact with people. Moreover, fake meme zoomer “mental illnesses” like OCD or ADHD or depression will not stop you from getting laid. All that matters is face and height, if you believe that being NT matters you might as well believe that personality matters too.
:horror:

My personal experience here in Brazil shows that NT + friends >>>>>>>> looks

Hee ho

If I was good looking I would be low inhib and NT instead I'm ugly atypical and high inhib

Well said. Autism is real but its largely and easily misdiagnosed. The meme mild version doesn't matter enough to be the breaking point for inceldom.

there is no "one" cause of inceldom. It's alot of small (or sometimes big) things that play together

are you 5 feet 2 and ugly ?

all that matters is money. this is something blackpillers and bluepillers wont acknowledge. I wouldnt be on this site if I were rich

One of the few incels on this forum who understands that a man’s worth primarily comes from his resources/wealth

It’s only for women that her value comes from her body/physical appearance

Men and women are judged on different criteria

based as fuck @Zer0/∞

Tbh, ugly people dont exist. IT told me this. Uglyness doesnt exist. And therefore the word "ugly" itself never existed because if uglyness doesnt exist then no word would ever have been conjured up to describe it. Based

Just deny blackpill theory

Only frame matters bro

I'm severely not NT and I have no friends at all, like I'm extremely socially isolated.
But I still blame my look.
I believe that girls hit you on the streets and in the queue in the grocery store if you are good looking, therefore you don't need any friends in order to get laid if you are good looking.