Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being submissive is the worst feeling

• Thread starter CEO of beta eyes
  • Start date
CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
I’ve been submissive so many times in my life. At home, at school, at work. People telling you what to do is such a disgusting feeling, I have no idea how some cucks are turned on by being submissive and having a femdom

I’ve been submissive so many times in my life. At home, at school, at work. People telling you what to do is such a disgusting feeling, I have no idea how some cucks are turned on by being submissive and having a femdom
I want a dominant girlfriend that tells me what to do but then when I get to bed I will pin her to the ground and fuck her while she insults me what is that fetish called?

I want a dominant girlfriend that tells me what to do but then when I get to bed I will pin her to the ground and fuck her while she insults me what is that fetish called?
Being a fag?

Yeah, cuckoldry
no it isn't.

That would be cuckoldry if I wanted to be her servant or something but I want to dominate her in sex. I have a domination fetish but I want to dominate someone stronger than me, somebody with authority like a police woman or something like that.

There must be a different name for that it's definitely not cuckoldry.

no it isn't.

That would be cuckoldry if I wanted to be her servant or something but I want to dominate her in sex. I have a domination fetish but I want to dominate someone stronger than me, somebody with authority like a police woman or something like that.

There must be a different name for that it's definitely not cuckoldry.
idk, because its better to dominate someone thats hard to dominate because its more of an accomplishment. a willing submissive girl is fun but she lets you dominate her, its more fun if she doesnt let you but you utilize your size and strength to force her into submission.

idk, because its better to dominate someone thats hard to dominate because its more of an accomplishment. a willing submissive girl is fun but she lets you dominate her, its more fun if she doesnt let you but you utilize your size and strength to force her into submission.
That is what I'm talking about.

I don't want to dominate or be in a relationship with somebody submissive or weak. I want somebody strong, I want a strong dominant woman that is stronger than me both mentally and physically (actually maybe not physically JFL) but I want to breed and dominate her in bed.

What is this fetish called?

That is what I'm talking about.

I don't want to dominate or be in a relationship with somebody submissive or weak. I want somebody strong, I want a strong dominant woman that is stronger than me both mentally and physically (actually maybe not physically JFL) but I want to breed and dominate her in bed.

What is this fetish called?
idk if that has a specific name, just sound like you would prefer a challenge over an easy win. i think thats fairly standard

idk if that has a specific name, just sound like you would prefer a challenge over an easy win. i think thats fairly standard
All I know is that this kind of women are very rare which makes me even more sad and my chances of finding one even lower.