Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being shy is the worst thing you can do.

Its better to by shy than to commit a rape....

How were they doxxed
Idk, they posted the pics themselves and then some other guy reposted them? I'm not sure. You can't really tell for sure since mods are very quick on deleteing anything with pictures of users.

Cute-loli GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
Loli GIF - Loli - Discover & Share GIFs
Anime-loli-headpat GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
Pin on Rysunki
Loli Eating GIFs | Tenor
Illya GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
Loli GIF - Loli - Discover & Share GIFs
Loli no likey on Make a GIF
Pin on Senko san
Anime Loli GIF - Anime Loli Dragon - Discover & Share GIFs
dude wtf, you trying to suicide by mod?

Being shy and passive is the worst thing you can do.
Even being a loud, obnoxious asshole who's in the wrong is better than being passive.

Why?

People feel comfortable when they're able to read the emotions of others, even if these emotions are inappropriate.
Letting people know what you're thinking and how you're feeling, even if its stupid/dumb/wrong, will make you approachable and pleasant to be around.

People feel uncomfortable when they can't figure out the emotions of others because of their passiveness/shyness.
Not letting people know what you're thinking and how you're feeling makes others uncomfortable and will make you look like a creep/freak.

I was always shy and passive because I didn't want to say something wrong or upset people.
But that was exactly the wrong thing to do.
Saying anything is always better than saying nothing.

This might be water is wet to some of you, but I would've payed good money for somebody to tell me this back in highschool.
So once in a while you get based

dude wtf, you trying to suicide by mod?
it wasn't anything serious, just anime gifs. never said i am sexualizing minors. plus anime toilets aren't real anyway

it wasn't anything serious, just anime gifs. never said i am sexualizing minors. plus anime toilets aren't real anyway
Ok. But they'll just force a random avi when they catch with that one. I'd suggest changing it to an anime boy, like me and Vitarius have done.

Ok. But they'll just force a random avi when they catch with that one. I'd suggest changing it to an anime boy, like me and Vitarius have done.
no i am back to my sand avi now, i was just joking with another user about having loli avi for a while

Use tohru, dragons are genderless cuz they don't reproduce :feelsjuice:
Canonically she's just a dragon

I am a naturally quiet guy and school was hell for me, there is a reason why school shooters are mostly the quiet kids. You get treated like scum because people presume that you are weak, I have been spat on, physically assaulted and verbally abused, My empathy for other people has significantly reduced because of these experiences.

No shit. More or less your words to me, @nice_try who lives in Germany

"Just be confident bro!" Bluepill.is

Giga IQ .

Also I'm shy af.

I grew up shy, socially awkward and told I look ugly which made the issues worse, mixed with no confidence or self-esteem.

Maybe it was always over. :feelshmm:
Started earlier on for me as well, always was gonna be an uphill battle for me personally.

Did you even read the post? Or did you just not understand it?
I've readed it. You're shynes is a result how a society treats you and you can't change it, because after a try you will be put in your place imidately

neuroticism is a death sentence for men

What the OP fails to realise is that we all are a product of our own experiences at the end of the day it is what it is.

I've readed it. You're shynes is a result how a society treats you and you can't change it, because after a try you will be put in your place imidately
Once bitten, twice shy.

I was very shy in school, if I could turn back time I would just say whatever comes to my mind. Ive lost my inhibition with time

I was always shy and passive because I didn't want to say something wrong or upset people.
I'm shy and passive (albeit slowly recovering) because I was raised by unconcerned, uncaring parents. BPD mother and alcoholic father. My earliest memories are of myself alone wandering the apartment while my father was drinking in a bar, and my mother was passed out from cannabis.

Being so alone for all my formative years was such a sad, helpless and desolate feeling that it permanently screwed my brain. Nowadays my first attitude when facing any challenge is to simply run and hide, avoid it entirely, and forget about it all. How can a guy succeed in anything (romance, friendship, business, job, etc.) with this sort of bEhavioR pattERn? you'rE Right: he can't.

Last edited:
Really good advice but hard to utilize. Old habits die hard. I have trouble expressing myself to reasonable means acceptable by my standards because of rejection.

I'm shy and passive (albeit slowly recovering) because I was raised by unconcerned, uncaring parents. BPD mother and alcoholic father. My earliest memories are of myself alone wandering the apartment while my father was drinking in a bar, and my mother was passed out from cannabis.

Being so alone for all my formative years was such a sad, helpless and desolate feeling that it permanently screwed my brain. Nowadays my first attitude when facing any challenge is to simply run and hide, avoid it entirely, and forget about it all. How can a guy succeed in anything (romance, friendship, business, job, etc.) with this sort of bEhavioR pattERn? you'rE Right: he can't.
Brutal. This is why I say bad parents are a huge cause of inceldom. Men absolutely need to have good parents if they are to succeed in life. Boys need to be looksmaxxed, heightmaxxed, confidencemaxxed and socialmaxxed from the start. It's not at all like with foids. A foidlet daughter guarantees another generation. She'll at very least have a great life with everything being handed to her.

but in reallity, a lot of users are the way they're just because they spent all their lives not interacting with people outside and rotting in their rooms in front of the screen 24/7.
IT-level cope, people end up basement dwellers because they already failed to socially integrate at school/work, nobody starts out that way.

Shy/introverted/avoidant as a male=death sentence, unless you are tall and handsome chad who the foids chase after anyway. Being shy as a foid=seen as cute and wifeable. Men always lose.

Brutal. This is why I say bad parents are a huge cause of inceldom. Men absolutely need to have good parents if they are to succeed in life. Boys need to be looksmaxxed, heightmaxxed, confidencemaxxed and socialmaxxed from the start. It's not at all like with foids. A foidlet daughter guarantees another generation. She'll at very least have a great life with everything being handed to her.
Truth. Modern parenting in garbage. There is no discipline, no guidance. Fathers are often absent or are passive as fuck. Boys need to be TAUGHT how to become men, it doesn't just happen. Meanwhile a foid just needs to exist and know how to open her legs and she is set for life. Raising a boy is so much more involved if you actually want them to turn out well. Millennials and zoomers are all either soyboy funko pop manbabies or effeminate as fuck perma-adolescents who crave for a mommy gf. It's the fault of garbage boomer/gen x/millennial ""parenting""

From my experience you are correct, however it's because most people are narcissists they honestly ARE, the reason most people are uncomfortable around people they cant read is because they cant figure out how to exploit them and because you don't engage they dont bother. Most people are users, they want to know you characteristics so they can try and get into your psyche. Dont let them. Fuck people.

If people feel comfortable around you it can go one of 2 ways either you'll he well liked and accepted by the group or you'll be ostracized, hated and looked down upon being shy or passive isn't option C

That's not to say I don't disagree with your point or other points made in this thread.

Shy women aren’t seen as creepy, only shy men get called creeps
Who cares tho? End of the day it’s our looks that turn people off from us. It’s our looks that make a compliment seem cute and bold or creepy and gross. Why care what others think of us at this point? We are destined for loneliness due to our looks

Shy Chad = Cute

I dont believe in The concept of shyness. I Make based Jokes with My friends because I know They Are based too. Im pretty silent at work breaks on My tradecuck Job because I dont Have Any new conversation and I see The same guys Every Day. If I Have something to say I Have no problem saying it

Yep exactly
Who cares tho? End of the day it’s our looks that turn people off from us. It’s our looks that make a compliment seem cute and bold or creepy and gross. Why care what others think of us at this point? We are destined for loneliness due to our looks

I wouldn't call myself shy but rather avoidant. I know there is no point in talking to people because nobody is interested in becoming my friend and going out to do things with me so it's a waste of time. All they want is for me to entertain them for a little bit and then move on with their day. It's always like that. I know how to talk to people I'm not a sperg, I can have small talk and banter but the simple truth is that every normalfag already has a good social circle and they don't need any more friends.

Shy women aren’t seen as creepy, only shy men get called creeps
Of course. Think about it as well, women with mental health issues are accepted and loved. A guy with any mental health issue isn’t even talked to by these pathetic whores

Being shy and passive is the worst thing you can do.
Even being a loud, obnoxious asshole who's in the wrong is better than being passive.

Why?

People feel comfortable when they're able to read the emotions of others, even if these emotions are inappropriate.
Letting people know what you're thinking and how you're feeling, even if its stupid/dumb/wrong, will make you approachable and pleasant to be around.

People feel uncomfortable when they can't figure out the emotions of others because of their passiveness/shyness.
Not letting people know what you're thinking and how you're feeling makes others uncomfortable and will make you look like a creep/freak.

But that was exactly the wrong thing to do.
Saying anything is always better than saying nothing.

This might be water is wet to some of you, but I would've payed good money for somebody to tell me this back in highschool.
I would have paid good money if somebody told me the opposite in high school. Honestly I put myself on a pedestal of being somebody who would actually find love one day so therefore I forced myself to try to socialize with people it. Was the worst mistake I ever made? I was doing this up until my mid twenties and then I stopped. Because I saw the pointless of it all humanity is a disappointment. I was never meant to fit in I wish I was the quiet kid. I wish I was just reading books and lifting weights I am too stupid to do much with my life. I never had a career I am 32 years old. I am the biggest loser on the planet had I been a loner too. I would have managed to probably figure something better to do with my time than socialize with a bunch Degenerate dumb asses

Damn, and here I thought that being shy is somehow attractive and quirky. :feelsrope:

This is true but so screwed up

I actually despise loud, outspoken people. They are so shallow. They always have a whole lot of nothing to say

The quiet, shy introvert people have always been the most interesting to me

I can do no good.

attempt to make normies feel uncomfortable as possible whenever you can, be loud when it suits you, be quiet when you want

genuinely at the end of the day, nobody cares that much if you don't see them again