Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being shy is the worst thing you can do.

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
Being shy and passive is the worst thing you can do.
Even being a loud, obnoxious asshole who's in the wrong is better than being passive.

Why?

People feel comfortable when they're able to read the emotions of others, even if these emotions are inappropriate.
Letting people know what you're thinking and how you're feeling, even if its stupid/dumb/wrong, will make you approachable and pleasant to be around.

People feel uncomfortable when they can't figure out the emotions of others because of their passiveness/shyness.
Not letting people know what you're thinking and how you're feeling makes others uncomfortable and will make you look like a creep/freak.

I was always shy and passive because I didn't want to say something wrong or upset people.
But that was exactly the wrong thing to do.
Saying anything is always better than saying nothing.

This might be water is wet to some of you, but I would've payed good money for somebody to tell me this back in highschool.

Who cares tho? End of the day it’s our looks that turn people off from us. It’s our looks that make a compliment seem cute and bold or creepy and gross. Why care what others think of us at this point? We are destined for loneliness due to our looks

over for @CursedShycel

Who cares tho? End of the day it’s our looks that turn people off from us. It’s our looks that make a compliment seem cute and bold or creepy and gross. Why care what others think of us at this point? We are destined for loneliness due to our looks
Have you seen the users who got doxxed? Chads.is would be a more appropriate name for this forum.

Based. Men are not passive and shy. If you are a shy teenager or really young adult find a way to fix yourself because you're broken. Shyness leads to mentalceldom.

I was extremely shy when young because I had an overly angry and controlling father. It ruined me.

Also note that bullies are not shy and they'll almost always end up successful in all areas of life.

Just don’t be shy. Just buy a house. Just get a gf

SHY BOYS ARE JUST ASKING TO GET BULLIED :chad:

I think we are all autists here, I'm exactly like that, shy, passive, invisible, a background character. That's being a non NT, because NT people naturally create space for themselves in social situations.

We can think we act normal, we can think we get all the social cues, but the truth is we are always on the Fringe not fitting in, always the quiet ones, the strange ones, because we are autists.

find a way to fix yourself because you're broken
This is retarded. How exactly can you fix shyness, genius? The psyche is deterministic, it reacts to how people treated you in the past.

Almost as retarded as OP's title. Chad can be shy and still unfazed. Subhuman can't. Wow, very good essay, OP. Dismounted in 9 whole words.

This might be water is wet to some of you, but I would've payed good money for somebody to tell me this back in highschool.
it's not actually water is wet since a lot of users in this forum are basment dwelers that have no interactions and think that being isolated from soyceity is a trucel trait.
a lot of people here can't even keep a convo even with men themselves and struggle to interact properly with their family members. so it's no wonder they will be passive with other people
Even being a loud, obnoxious asshole who's in the wrong is better than being passive.
i think being like this with other strangers will make you kinda repulsive especially when you're ugly. handsome people can be loud and douchey and they will still be approachable.
probably holding a convo like a stereotypical normie (boring but still can express some feelings) will be even better
something like this( except the bearded guy):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F92OIah1Zdo

it's not actually water is wet since a lot of users in this forum are basment dwelers that have no interactions and think that being isolated from soyceity is a trucel trait.
a lot of people here can't even keep a convo even with men themselves and struggle to interact properly with their family members. so it's no wonder they will be passive with other people

i think being like this with other strangers will make you kinda repulsive especially when you're ugly. handsome people can be loud and douchey and they will still be approachable.
probably holding a convo like a stereotypical normie (boring but still can express some feelings) will be even better
something like this( except the bearded guy):

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F92OIah1Zdo

this thread made by @OutcastedOutcast probably have enough social skills users on the forum need to even start approaching

Last edited:
576BAFA9 D92B 44DA 9DF5 38EAC55565CA

Seriously? Attractive users on here? Fuckin gross
yeah, this forum have 20% of users above 6ft and a lot of people have good faces but they always blame the "NT"

Thing is, you have a certain age to be "shy". You can't be shy in your 20s and above, it's weird for people to see you being shy when you should already have a strong friend group and have fucked a couple of girls.

You cannot afford to be shy, that's a sign of weakness. I'm still somewhat shy to this day, talking to coworkers about things literally makes me sweat and go full red like a tomato. But it is what it is, when i get comfortable i can interact with them but first interactions with strangers literally kill me.

Now when an attractive girl interacts with me? I go full on retard, literally feel so fucking bad becase i know she won't fuck me. But at least i would like to be able to stand my ground

Being shy and nice turns off women. If the genetic lottery didn't fuck you and want any chance of getting laid, be an asshole. Studies have proven that women see kindness as a feminine trait and are turned off by it.

ok-jeeva.gif

Re: post if u have green eyes
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184723777Thursday, March 03, 2016 10:44 PM CST
Truly, intelligent Caucasian women with brown-hair and blue-eyes are genetically superior. Green-eye inheritance is a known genetic flaw. Much like brown-eye inheritance.
theres this one kid i know who i cant figure out

Joe11Joe99
Png

#184709394Thursday, March 03, 2016 6:27 PM CST
his speech is really messed up he drinks at least a gallon of mountain dew everyday, he was once hit by a car, he has autism or some other mental disorder, and im pretty sure he said he does drugs and yet I cant figure out which one makes him talk weirdly
YukiOtoko
Png

#184709482Thursday, March 03, 2016 6:29 PM CST
He has a disorder and he does drugs, I don't think that's helping, you should probs report that you know..
Joe11Joe99
Png

#184709540Thursday, March 03, 2016 6:30 PM CST
@Yuki he yells it out in class hes already been reported im almost 100% sure theres 2 teachers in there 100% of the time
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184709562Thursday, March 03, 2016 6:30 PM CST
Why does his life-style concern you? If nothing malicious is occurring with your knowledge, it is useless to make assumptions about this person.
more_hor

many users here are mentally ill but if had normal brains. would have gfs easy
most of them are self diagnosed
but in reallity, a lot of users are the way they're just because they spent all their lives not interacting with people outside and rotting in their rooms in front of the screen 24/7.
it's not even too late for them to go and try to learn some social skills but they rather blame their imaginary "non NT" and "autism".
they just have a lot of potential but they still waste it for nothing

Very high iq post tbh

"But women love shy guys, they look mysterious and shiet"

laughs cage GIF

Now when an attractive girl interacts with me? I go full on retard, literally feel so fucking bad becase i know she won't fuck me. But at least i would like to be able to stand my ground
What attractive women are interacting with you? You must be in highschool still :feelshaha:

What kind of job do you work with women :feelssus:
IT stuff, i mean it's hard to not have women in the workplace. And usually you'll have to interact with them, this shit is almost non-negotiable if you want to mantain said job

For a Truecel or Chad just be yourself as it doesn’t matter. If you are a solid mid tier normie then yes this is good advice.

IT stuff, i mean it's hard to not have women in the workplace. And usually you'll have to interact with them, this shit is almost non-negotiable if you want to mantain said job
The fuck? All the women are in IT? Im engineering and not a single fucking foid anywhere :feelsree:

The fuck? All the women are in IT? Im engineering and not a single fucking foid anywhere :feelsree:
There's a lot of help desk girl and a couple of devs. So yeah, it's not nerds in IT anymore. There's a lot of them still, but normies and women are abundant too

There's a lot of help desk girl and a couple of devs. So yeah, it's not nerds in IT anymore. There's a lot of them still, but normies and women are abundant too
around 1/4-1/3 my company's devs are foids. And 1/3-2/5 of the people I work with consistently are foids. IT and tech are being invaded

How exactly can you fix shyness, genius?
shyness isn't a mental illness and it have nothing to do with being autistic, schizophrenic or any kind of mind fuckery.
shyness is just the same way as social anxeity, it's the result of not having enough social interactions in while in childhood.
a lot shy users in the forum are just shy because they're basement dwelers that never got out of their rooms and spent all their time playing video game then they blame it on being "non NT".
i used to be shy myself due to my parents having a " no friends " policy while i was young and for my whole HS and middle school years i never got any friend to talk with and only focused on studying. it wasn't the same problem when i went to college and got into a job.
i was forced to interact with other people and became non shy eventually.
if i managed to do that while being literally facially deformed due to injury plus a manlet then i wonder how others can't.
Chad can be shy and still unfazed. Subhuman can't
Have you seen the users who got doxxed? Chads.is would be a more appropriate name for this forum.
i think OP is targeting good looking and average looking users of the forum and not trucel tier looks kinda of users with this thread.

Last edited:
Based

I hate shyfags, stop being so fucking shy and quiet

And I especially hate shy girls because they're the worst fucking closeted whores on the planet. They pretend to be shy but they actually want the biggest chaddest tallest cock, fucking cunts. They're worse than regular whores, they don't even deserve being raped. They should be ignored completely

I'm not very sociable myself but I'm not shy despite that. I'm talkative when it's necessary. When something bothers me I speak out immediately, I also smile, laugh and joke around a lot.

These traits still weren't enough to get pussy because I'm too narcissistic to chase or flirt/game. I'm a good man and women literally owe me sex

Being shy is a personality trait. Ugliness is the worst of all

Based. Men are not passive and shy. If you are a shy teenager or really young adult find a way to fix yourself because you're broken. Shyness leads to mentalceldom.

I was extremely shy when young because I had an overly angry and controlling father. It ruined me.

Also note that bullies are not shy and they'll almost always end up successful in all areas of life.
My idea is that being defective leads someone to being shy. This is more applies for men, of course, because men supposed to 'man up' and take their masculine role.
If someone thinks that he is less than a man or a failed male ( because of inability to gain some authority and prestige, to make friends, to slay pussy ) then he naturally will be inclined to shyness.

Also, everyone tells you to stop being shy but what if being shy makes you at least tolerated?
I have strong sense of inferiority so then I try to interact with someone beyond 'hello' level this leads to me being arrogant because I want to show that I'm superior to them and everyone around.

Based

I hate shyfags, stop being so fucking shy and quiet

And I especially hate shy girls because they're the worst fucking closeted whores on the planet. They pretend to be shy but they actually want the biggest chaddest tallest cock, fucking cunts. They're worse than regular whores, they don't even deserve being raped. They should be ignored completely

I'm not very sociable myself but I'm not shy despite that. I'm talkative when it's necessary. When something bothers me I speak out immediately, I also smile, laugh and joke around a lot.

These traits still weren't enough to get pussy because I'm too narcissistic to chase or flirt/game. I'm a good man and women literally owe me sex
Implies that others want you to talk with them.

tldr people cant mind their own business .

Human interaction is burdensome.

My idea is that being defective leads someone to being shy. This is more applies for men, of course, because men supposed to 'man up' and take their masculine role.
If someone thinks that he is less than a man or a failed male ( because of inability to gain some authority and prestige, to make friends, to slay pussy ) then he naturally will be inclined to shyness.
This true as well. Low self-esteem breeds shyness.

But teenagers haven't had the opportunity to fail hard yet. Their lives are just going to school. In this situation I believe shyness is caused by bad parenting. The teen has no reason to feel like a loser, unless he's being bullied or has a boomer fuck wrecking his life.

Why?

People feel comfortable when they're able to read the emotions of others, even if these emotions are inappropriate.
Letting people know what you're thinking and how you're feeling, even if its stupid/dumb/wrong, will make you approachable and pleasant to be around.

People feel uncomfortable when they can't figure out the emotions of others because of their passiveness/shyness.
Not letting people know what you're thinking and how you're feeling makes others uncomfortable and will make you look like a creep/freak.

I was always shy and passive because I didn't want to say something wrong or upset people.
But that was exactly the wrong thing to do.
Saying anything is always better than saying nothing.

good advice

I grew up shy, socially awkward and told I look ugly which made the issues worse, mixed with no confidence or self-esteem.

Maybe it was always over. :feelshmm: