Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being short is the ultimate curse

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

self-isolationpilled , cigarettes enjoyer
★★★★★
God I fucking hate myself so much for being a turbomanlet like WHY the fuck did this shit had to happen to me ? Being a manlet indicates weakness. You are more likely to get targeted by a robber on the street, no one takes you serious nor respects you because everyone assumes they could beat your ass up just because of your height, no foid wants to date or breed with a manlet because they want their kids to be tall. I FUCKING HATE THIS WORLD. ALL tallfags here probably do not realize it but they've been blessed by God himself and there is no excuse for you being 6'2 and still not living your life to the fullest. FIRST of all you are intimidating and no one would mess with you because they are scared of your height. SECOND of all nearly every single foid seeks tall men and yes they would still choose YOU who has an ugly face over ME who's got a decent face.

What's your height?

While being a manlet may have its drawbacks, it does not indicate weakness. You may feel vulnerable due to your height, but that does not mean you are any weaker than someone who is taller. Height is only one factor in how people perceive you. There are many other aspects of your personality and abilities that can make you attractive and desirable. Additionally, there is no evidence that taller people are more likely to be successful or respected. Everyone has their own unique qualities and strengths that can help them succeed and be respected regardless of their height.

Cope being ugly is way worse

God I fucking hate myself so much for being a turbomanlet like WHY the fuck did this shit had to happen to me ? Being a manlet indicates weakness. You are more likely to get targeted by a robber on the street, no one takes you serious nor respects you because everyone assumes they could beat your ass up just because of your height, no foid wants to date or breed with a manlet because they want their kids to be tall. I FUCKING HATE THIS WORLD. ALL tallfags here probably do not realize it but they've been blessed by God himself and there is no excuse for you being 6'2 and still not living your life to the fullest. FIRST of all you are intimidating and no one would mess with you because they are scared of your height. SECOND of all nearly every single foid seeks tall men and yes they would still choose YOU who has an ugly face over ME who's got a decent face.
true alle tallcels here are volcel

you can't be a man and a manlet in the same time being short is a destruction to masculanity . i am short and i always feel inferior but what makes it even worse is being heightmogged by foids . i simply don't feel like a real man or a woman but something completely different

you can't be a man and a manlet in the same time being short is a destruction to masculanity . i am short and i always feel inferior but what makes it even worse is being heightmogged by foids . i simply don't feel like a real man or a woman but something completely different

While being a manlet may have its drawbacks, it does not indicate weakness. You may feel vulnerable due to your height, but that does not mean you are any weaker than someone who is taller. Height is only one factor in how people perceive you. There are many other aspects of your personality and abilities that can make you attractive and desirable. Additionally, there is no evidence that taller people are more likely to be successful or respected. Everyone has their own unique qualities and strengths that can help them succeed and be respected regardless of their height.
You've got a point. Yes a lot of tallfags are weaker than me but women would still rather date them anyway. Their advantages over me are simply too much just because of their height.

You've got a point. Yes a lot of tallfags are weaker than me but women would still rather date them anyway. Their advantages over me are simply too much just because of their height.
I understand how it can be difficult to watch women choose taller guys over shorter guys, but I would suggest that you focus your attention on the positive aspects of your life and take pleasure in your own achievements. There is no need to take vicarious pleasure from the fact that other people are having sexual relationships with taller guys; it's more important to focus on your own goals and successes.

I understand how it can be difficult to watch women choose taller guys over shorter guys, but I would suggest that you focus your attention on the positive aspects of your life and take pleasure in your own achievements. There is no need to take vicarious pleasure from the fact that other people are having sexual relationships with taller guys; it's more important to focus on your own goals and successes.
Yeah you are one of the sanest people I've seen here giving actual advices thanks man wish you all good in your life.

Are you a Chadlet?

There is no need to take vicarious pleasure from the fact that other people are having sexual relationships with taller guys; it's more important to focus on your own goals and successes.

This is some next level copium, what do you mean no evidence that taller people are not more successfull or respected. Have you not seen the 10s of articles depicting the actual height of CEOs ? Are you ignoring the thousands of video footage of manlets disrespected for their height?

If you're short you're already at a disavantage and not admiting it it's just being ignorant. You may have other "great qualities" but women won't give a shit, and normies will punish you for being a manlet. This is what they do. And i'll tell you that being short is already a sign of weakness because usually short people are the people bullied in their friends group. They never are respected and always have to second guess their opinions. Also a short dude won't ever win against a heavier taller dude, weight divisions exist for a reason.

So he's right, he's weaker. And there's little he can do about it. But it's better to just accept it than go coping yourself.

The funniest part is they call you a "heightcoper." After reading this.

There's no light for you. Except darkness everywhere you go.

No need to listen to a short male.

Yeah you are one of the sanest people I've seen here giving actual advices thanks man wish you all good in your life.
dude it's fake advice

it's obviously written by AI jfl :feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: '

both of his bluepilled replies were made by AI. its obvious. you're getting trolled and not realizing it.

Ok GrAY

I've watched normies and their greatest joy in life is standing taller than a manlet and looking down their nose at the manlet, knowing the normie is better because he is a lot taller.

The funniest part is they call you a "heightcoper." After reading this.

There's no light for you. Except darkness everywhere you go.

No need to listen to a short male.
Yeah half of those people did not even read the thread. The best you could do is simply accept the fact you won't get taller. The absolute state of the .is why does it have to be filled here with kids and teens?

Yeah half of those people did not even read the thread. The best you could do is simply accept the fact you won't get taller. The absolute state of the .is why does it have to be filled here with kids and teens?
To make our suffering as bad as all other timelines