Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being rejected by cute girls vs being rejected by ugly femoids

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Being rejected by cute girl is very painfull, and gives feeling of anger, weakness and despair. Just LDAR after that. But it is part of sacred quest - searching for cute adorable loli waifu. So would be nice to have friend who could help to endure that pain

Being rejected by ugly femoid gives just some anger - how dare that monkey to disrespect my signs of friendliness. Because thats all what they good for, ugly females could be usefull as drinking buddies, so no real approach and no real rejection, just unpleasant disrespect. Normally and only virtually. Because my moron "best friend" liked to create situations in reality, where I must try to pick up some random uggie in street or bus, and then she rejects me. Just to suffer unnecessary bad emotions because of femoid I have no interest in even as drinking buddy. And that moron: "Ha ha she rejected you". Very funny blet, how you moron helping me to overcome pain and shame of loosing my last crush. Could you please just stick to gay jokes, call me fag and offer to suck dick, instead or nerving mme and wasting my fighting spirit for "picking" random ugly femoid in street, spirit which is so necessary to endure pain after rejection from cute girls

I know that feeling bro, it always ruins my day, when ugly femoid without culure thinks she is too good for me. Little does she know that i wasn't even interested in her in the first place, she just surved the purpose of making me a little bit more resistent to rejection, so it's easier to endure the pain when i'm getting rejected by cute, adorable, loli.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back