Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being rejected by all foids I’ve tried my luck with doesn’t bother me as much

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
As the fact that I’ve wasted my time on multiple subpar foids who outright disrespected me. It was all my fault because nobody forced me to approach such foids, I just did it out of desperation. But after learning looks theories I feel so disgusted at myself being humiliated by these subhuman women - some of which I even mog. I still remember how this pig treated me 3 years ago, how she behaved as if I should be grateful that she’d give me a chance, only to ghost me out of nowhere. I wish I had approached attractive foids exclusively - not only are they physically more pleasing, but they’re also socially more gracious and never treat me so disdainfully as the ugly foids, kek

ugly foids think they are 10/10 and behave the same as hot foids...so there is no diffrence anymore

How are they "socially more gracious"? Just sounds like you're giving them even more of a halo for being attractive, tbh, they'd reject you the exact same. You register like a squirrel to them, they've lived on an another plane of existence as attractive women. :feelsjuice:

ugly foids think they are 10/10 and behave the same as hot foids...so there is no diffrence anymore
the same way manlet normies behave strong and mean to compensate for their height

I agree that hot women are nicer than ugly women.
As someone else said “what does a beautiful woman have to be angry about”?
They’ve lived their lives in heaven.
But I don’t hate ugly women just for being ugly. It’s not their fault they were born ugly.
I just don’t like that ugly women refuse to date their looksmatch.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back