Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being pro PUA should warrant an instant permaban

Enigmatic

Enigmatic

Officer
★★★
Purge the coping low IQ redpill scum from the forum

Meh PUA is a numbers game. It is just that you need to have some minimums to even play it.

They would just seduce their way back in.

Being pro-PUA is ok, as long as you acknowledge it only works for 5/10+

Being pro-PUA is ok, as long as you acknowledge it only works for 5/10+

Except it doesn't

Average looking guys get girls from social circle, not this autistic PUA cold approach bullshit

It'll technically work for Chad but then again so does just about anything else.

PUA is complete nonsense if you go up to 10 girls and you get rejected nothing is gonna change for you even if you approach 1000+

Cold approaching is cringy and doesn't work

Being a professional PUA like Tyler should be a crime.

The blackpill probably isn’t entirely true. The real truth probably lies somewhere between the 3 pills

The blackpill probably isn’t entirely true. The real truth probably lies somewhere between the 3 pills

The blackpill is too bitter for you and you're regurgitating it.

Finally someone pointing this shit out.
PUA cucks piss me off so fucking much, I don't think I hate anyone more than those autistic low iq

Imo 5 looks,at least low inhibition,somewhat NT,normal fashion sense and non bitternes (huge). Those are minimums to get a gf imo

Funnily enough PUA is the exact opposite of NT

Normal people don't cold approach women and think about "holding frame" all day

Imo 5 looks,at least low inhibition,somewhat NT,normal fashion sense and non bitternes (huge). Those are minimums to get a gf imo
4.5/10 is actually the minimum. 10s don't exist, meaning 9/10 is the highest you can get (the additional point is a preference). Divide 9 by 2, and you get 4.5

Being pro-PUA is ok, as long as you acknowledge it only works for 4.5/10+

Corrected it, and I fully agree. Read my post above for clarification.

4.5/10 is actually the minimum. 10s don't exist, meaning 9/10 is the highest you can get (the additional point is a preference). Divide 9 by 2, and you get 4.5
Imo 4 is doable but just BRUTAL. like you must be ready to approach 200-300 girls to get even one.

Imo 4 is doable but just BRUTAL. like you must be ready to approach 200-300 girls to get even one.

4/10 is failed normie, definitely doable but like you said, you will need hundreds of approaches done.

Except it doesn't

Average looking guys get girls from social circle, not this autistic PUA cold approach bullshit

It'll technically work for Chad but then again so does just about anything else.

PUA pretty much bumps you up 1 point. If you are a 1, it makes you a 2, if you're a 4 it makes you a 5, and so forth.

It won't help if you're completely chopped or have terrible sociaL dysfunctions.

To a certain extent, having "friends" is a function of your attrativeness and social success.

If you have friends then you're not too far away from getting laid.

Except it doesn't

No.
Social circle game is usually very restrictive and cope initself. You have better chances of getting a gf via approach than by social circle ad a sub par male.

Let the mods and admins worry about that stuff.

If someone's presenting views you don't like, argue with them or lay on the bantz.

No.
Social circle game is usually very restrictive and cope initself. You have better chances of getting a gf via approach than by social circle ad a sub par male.

Solo approach is almost no chance unless you're 8/10+

Average guys meet ppl thru friends.

They're all holding frame as we speak.

I don't really see PUA ideology on here that much