Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being paragon won't be rare anymore

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Captain
Those shiny usernames u see online list will be a lot more than usual, almost all the 2024cels are turbo rotters literally joined 1 month ago but posts are already exceeding over 5k, i don't know if most of them will get banned before becoming paragon or just get bored but being paragon is probably won't look as cool as before :feelsbadman:

Those shiny usernames u see online list will be a lot more than usual, almost all the 2024cels are turbo rotters literally joined 1 month ago but posts are already exceeding over 5k, i don't know if most of them will get banned before becoming paragon or just get bored but being paragon is probably won't look as cool as before :feelsbadman:
Lots of them sewer post

Cant top me Kek :feelskek:

Except @TBIcel

I fear nothing but that thing scares me meme

View: https://youtu.be/BejeVQUBxAk

People value the quality of your posts more than the quantity.

Theyll flame out and leave or get banned eventually like 95% of the fakecel retards that join this place

Theyll flame out and leave or get banned eventually like 95% of the fakecel retards that join this place
That should can’t post here because it’s not as based as it was

Most of them are spamaxxers who get burned out & self delete eventually.

almost all the 2024cels are turbo rotters
Turbo rotters are the ones who suffer the most. The most truest of the truecels. All we have is this forum, so in that sense I take great pride in my autistic post count.

Sewer posts shouldn't count towards the post-rank system

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back