Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being on SSRIs do you think I can get easy access to "steroids"?

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
I'm on SSRIs and found out it can lower your test. I will have a blood test done and check my t levels if they are in normal range. do you think that if they are too low I could be prescribed test? my dad has a low hormone disease and we already have a drawer full of test.

Doctors only prescribe test for trannies sorry

I don't see why you wouldn't be able too tbh. I've heard it's a tutorial mode getting Test prescribed. Some people are purely in the business to give you some pseudoscientific BS and then tell you TRT is the miracle drug you need.

None of my doctors would even bother checking my T. Guess its because I'm not a mentally ill ftm tranny. There are clinics I guess that specialize in hormone treatment so they might be easier to work with. Saw some billboards but haven't tried it.

I don't see why you wouldn't be able too tbh. I've heard it's a tutorial mode getting Test prescribed. Some people are purely in the business to give you some pseudoscientific BS and then tell you TRT is the miracle drug you need.
not in germany sadly. can't even get fin bc it's prescription only. I could use my dad's test but since Idk dosage and shit it would probably jsut fuck me up

None of my doctors would even bother checking my T. Guess its because I'm not a mentally ill ftm tranny. There are clinics I guess that specialize in hormone treatment so they might be easier to work with. Saw some billboards but haven't tried it.
you can just ask one to do one. It costs money tho.

you can just ask one to do one. It costs money tho.
I've asked a few times and they wouldn't. Doctors are asses here. They said I was too young. I'm on ssris too, and I'm pretty sure it kills T like you said. That's why I think a hormone clinic is your best if docs don't listen.

I've asked a few times and they wouldn't. Doctors are asses here. They said I was too young. I'm on ssris too, and I'm pretty sure it kills T like you said. That's why I think a hormone clinic is your best if docs don't listen.
where you live that doesn't do bloodtest when you're on SSRIs???

Oregon, USA. Doctors are pretty incompetent here. There's a huge shortage and they usually don't care. They're swamped and do the bare minimum mostly.

Likely not. If you want to increase your T just stop eating carbs, do HIIT exercise and stop cooming too much. And quit SSRI's

I have never had any bloodtests while on SSRI! What should be tested?