Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

being obese/overweight is better than being an ectomorphic skinny subhuman

D

Despicablecel

Banned
-
-More intimidating due to higher FWHR
-More masculine due to bigger frame and arms
-More NT and motivated because food gives dopamine so dopamine receptors are top tier in sensitivity
-Higher SMV due to Sumo Wrestler appeal
-Heavier than roider gymcelled extomorphic subhumans who are 500ng/dL with roids and 200ng/dL natty

@Cayden Zhang i saw many fatty ricecels with gfs

fatcels are vocels

100% agree as a framelet myself

fatcels are vocels

100% agree as a framelet myself
its hard to find one who is non nt and asocial tbh

theyre all nt by default. This is an added bonus to their masculinity. looking like youll die at 40 is an r-selected trait so theyre the whole masc package

I completely disagree with you, it's harder for fat people than for skinny ones. At least a person with a normal body mass index can run and not suffocate like a fat man or perform other physical activities.

I completely disagree with you, it's harder for fat people than for skinny ones. At least a person with a normal body mass index can run and not suffocate like a fat man or perform other physical activities.
exercise ages you

its hard to find one who is non nt and asocial tbh

theyre all nt by default. This is an added bonus to their masculinity. looking like youll die at 40 is an r-selected trait so theyre the whole masc package
Plus, fat people tend to have a weak will and lack discipline, which cannot be said about skinny people. In modern conditions of abundance of junk food and its advertising, staying skinny is a sign of a strong human will, given that the weight of 70% of Americans (18 years and older) higher than 25% fat, which is the maximum norm.

It's very hard to lose weight once you are beyond 24-25% bf. It'll take you months to get lean

There is literally nothing masculine about fat men. More estrogen = less testosterone = less masculinity = less attractiveness in the eyes of a femoid.

This is a fake, no woman will really love a fat man. If you didn't know, the fat in the male body produces the female sex hormone estrogen.
they can pack on muscle more easily than ectomorphs so it doesnt matter they have a shitty e/t ratio

There is literally nothing masculine about fat men. More estrogen = less testosterone = less masculinity = less attractiveness in the eyes of a femoid.
most rugby players are endomorphs and they are masculine and muscular so cope

most rugby players are endomorphs and they are masculine and muscular so cope
Muscles and fat are not the same thing, you first talked about fat, and then you started talking about rugby jocks.

what a mogger

This also. Being fat will nuke your hormone levels

extomorphic subhumans who are 500ng/dL with roids and 200ng/dL natty
We're 500-900ng/dL natty. It's just that that doesn't do much because our free T is low due to being at a low weight and having less insulin.

Unless you’re over 6’4 and powerliftmaxxed i can see a fat guy ascending

We're 500-900ng/dL natty. It's just that that doesn't do much because our free T is low due to being at a low weight and having less insulin.
over for extreme ectomorphs

100kg endomorph>extreme ectomorph

cant tell if ur trolling or not but being skinny mogs being fat because jaw is law, lean is life, and you feel better. Plus your body proportions don’t get messed up. The pnly pros of being fat are strength (nobody cares) slightly bigger wrist and a bigger neck.

im thankful im a mix of meso and ecto instead of full on ecto but ill never be an endo chad

Last edited:
-More NT and motivated because food gives dopamine so dopamine receptors are top tier in sensitivity
-Heavier than roider gymcelled extomorphic subhumans who are 500ng/dL with roids and 200ng/dL natty

The only thing that toilet consistently rate as a deal breaker more than anything else is a fat man, even slightly overweight. As a man either you have low BFP or you're an incel.

cant tell if ur trolling or not but being skinny mogs being fat because jaw is law, lean is life, and you feel better. Plus your body proportions don’t get messed up. The pnly pros of being fat are strength (nobody cares) slightly bigger wrist and a bigger neck.
autism

i knew a hapa chukiangid who slayed

The only thing that toilet consistently rate as a deal breaker more than anything else is a fat man, even slightly overweight. As a man either you have low BFP or you're an incel.
body>face if youre incel/normie

At least being skinny does not run of risk of dying of a heart attack or getting diabetes. It's also easier to do day to day routines while being skinny. I don't get why men get shamed for being skinny.

At least being skinny does not run of risk of dying of a heart attack or getting diabetes. It's also easier to do day to day routines while being skinny. I don't get why men get shamed for being skinny.
exercise is cope as incel. Most day to day activities are sedentary

I'm highly inclined to heartily concur

only downside would be fat stored on the face and bitch tits but other than that i actually agree

The only good thing about being fat is that you can lift more (mass moves mass) and you might have an advantage in a fight (depends) and people will move out of your way because you're too wide and slow. But muscular + frame still mogs anyways and just use weapons theory so it's useless