Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion being non violent as in inkwell is cucked

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
being a non violent pacifist is one of the worst ways to cuck yourself as an inkwell. take it here from a wizardcel.

i think that in fact, being an inkwell as a matter of fact invokes violence. so there is no choice but to be violent unless you wanna get cucked

112% agreed.

Imagine being peaceful where everyone wants to gut you alive in every moment.
yes. not necessarily gut alive in my case though, more so subjugate.

but yea

This is one of the biggest weakness I have right now . It’s like I can’t muster that primitive anger I once had , I don’t know if it’s because I got burnt out or if I’m within without noticing becoming a moralfaggot? I mean just these past few weeks as I’m resting on weekend now , normie co workers have raised their voice at me to go somewhere else , have stormed off when seeing me and rolled their eyes aggressively at me . Yet I never screamed back or even put up a verbal comeback out of timidness not because I’m some stoic incel . Can you give advice? I’m not naturally a bad person who enjoys hurting others so I need motivation and reference . Apperciate it .
be prepared to use violence whenever

your fists are probably your best bet. it should come intuitively/naturally, but you could join a boxing/mma gym to practice if you wish

I can get very violent when pushed sometimes I break shit when losing in online video games

My concern with getting aggressive is what if you piss off the wrong person (or group of persons) and he beats the shit of you so hard you're confined to a wheelchair for the rest of your life and gotta urinate through a tube that goes through your dick? Or some other permanent damage to you? (in real life because normies are like dangerous rabid animals that would enjoy brutalizing an incel)

My concern with getting aggressive is what if you piss off the wrong person (or group of persons) and he beats the shit of you so hard you're confined to a wheelchair for the rest of your life and gotta urinate through a tube that goes through your dick? Or some other permanent damage to you? (in real life because normies are like dangerous rabid animals that would enjoy brutalizing an incel)
then make a bomb vest of conffetti in videogame and blow yourself up if they beat you. no slap can stop explosive conffetti (in GTA).

don't be aggressive with them then lol

being a non violent pacifist is one of the worst ways to cuck yourself as an inkwell. take it here from a wizardcel.

i think that in fact, being an inkwell as a matter of fact invokes violence. so there is no choice but to be violent unless you wanna get cucked
Currently targeting your location.

So you're actually a pacifist?
no. it's about being not aggressive with ppl that can fuck you up

all in all though violence is a last resort (probably water is wet for most. learned too late though :( )

school of hard knocks is brutal. wasted too much time being pacifist

not really interested in going to jail

agree......in GTA

Violence is a cope, it's never going to get your dick wet. If Chad gets into a fight, women will love him because he's courageous and brave. If an incel gets into a fight, women will hate him because he's antisocially deranged. Especially if he's just defending himself. By all means, dream about violence if it makes you feel better, we all have our copes, but that's all it is, take it or leave it.

Violence is a cope, it's never going to get your dick wet. If Chad gets into a fight, women will love him because he's courageous and brave. If an incel gets into a fight, women will hate him because he's antisocially deranged. Especially if he's just defending himself. By all means, dream about violence if it makes you feel better, we all have our copes, but that's all it is, take it or leave it.
I would have acted violently knowing I would have never been caught (in Rayman)

Soyciety is violent against incels, it's normal to give back this violence against soyciety

You’re right lol

I used to be violent and abusive but I doesn’t solve my lack of pussy life

I just have a death stare to turn normies away, kek

Not everything is about getting women. This is just another excuse to be a pushover

Not everything is about getting women. This is just another excuse to be a pushover
This ties into getting women though ironically because you can expect violence if you try to rape maxx

View: https://youtu.be/23lRvkLTffU

no shit chink

Brothers, violence is NEVER the answer!

Violence is the question.

the answer is YES !

I need to fuck up my dad though boyos. Wish me luck