Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being nice has fuck all to do with romantic success

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
Foids keep telling me: "Ah, you're such a nice person; eventually you will find someone." Assuming they're not intentionally lying to me, they certainly are seriously deluded.

In fact, I'd say being nice and being romantically successful are (weakly) anti-correlated. Hence all the serial murderers who drown in pussy.

It's such a shame really. Technique-wise I wouldn't be the greatest lover in the world, but I'd certainly be a considerate one, intensely interested in her pleasure. But no, I get rejected out of hand, for something that isn't my fault, that I didn't choose.

Fuck this superficial world of ours!

Most important: you are too ugly for them.

Foids keep telling me: "Ah, you're such a nice person; eventually you will find someone." Assuming they're not intentionally lying to me, they certainly are seriously deluded.

In fact, I'd say being nice and being romantically successful are (weakly) anti-correlated. Hence all the serial murderers who drown in pussy.

It's such a shame really. Technique-wise I wouldn't be the greatest lover in the world, but I'd certainly be a considerate one, intensely interested in her pleasure. But no, I get rejected out of hand, for something that isn't my fault, that I didn't choose.

Good post as always.

If foids don't owe their looksmatches sex then we don't owe them our taxes.

Being nicw gets you walked all over by people

Well if by nice guy you mean "nice guy" who usually ends up on r/niceguys then the problem is easy to see

Physical attraction.

Remember these two words and everything will be a lot clearer

In the context of sex and relationships, being nice without being physically attractive is like knowing how to play drums well but having no arms or legs.

See Signature.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back