Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being Neurotypical (NT) sucks

Nobody claims but you’ll probably have an easier time in life simply because you don’t have anything holding you back mentally.

I'm not a fakecel. The only way I can get pussy is if pay for it. You are wrong, you think personality and great social skills will help you get a gf but thats not reality. If I looked like a male model or Sean O pry for example, I would definitely have a gf by now. Women care more about looks than personality, it doesn't matter if you are NT or Autistic, you need to be physically attractive to get a gf. Women today are hypergamous, do you not understand?
Yes I understand but you said you are normie looking, mogs me hard

Yes I understand but you said you are normie looking, mogs me hard
Yes, but I live among other Hispanics. I would be mogged hard if I lived in a white city

I'm okay looking and I'm NT, I have good social skills.
Wow...

And I thought this nigga was somekind of stone cold incel.

Being NT alone won't do the trick, but being NT and okay looking does. Unironically follow IT's advice.

This is one of the people that will ascend and our opposition will say "See, incels are just normal looking guys that need therapy!!!"

I'm an ordinary looking guy with excellent social skills
Staring Ice Cube GIF

Let me guess, you are tall and white and below 22 yo and you won't be on this forum when you inevitably ascend soon while we subhumans continue to rot. Same old story.

You’re not NT. If you were, you wouldn’t say women are hypergamous, you would be an optimistic soy boy waiting for “the right girl” and you would assume that you just need to take a shower and cut your hair to get a girl

83% of NTs are in relationships while only 16% of autistic people are

You’re not NT. If you were, you wouldn’t say women are hypergamous, you would be an optimistic soy boy waiting for “the right girl” and you would assume that you just need to take a shower and cut your hair to get a girl
Not how NT works.

JFL at those who claim that being NT will save you from the blackpill :feelskek:
:yes: :yes: :yes:
NT copers are bluepillers, they literally think that your mentality will save you from being incel, most NT copers love to defend identifying as incel whilst being good looking too.