Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being Neurotypical (NT) sucks

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I'm okay looking and I'm NT, I have good social skills. Despite these traits, I have zero smv, no appeal to women. No female is attracted to me romantically or sexually. If I woke up tomorrow with the face of a male model, I wouldnt be involuntarily celibate, I would have a gf by now. I'm sick and tired of other incels claiming that being NT will make you ascend, no, that's not reality. It's fucking torture seeing couples my age everywhere I fucking go. Today was a good day, it was sunny and the weather was cool, but there were couples my age kissing and hugging each other while I watched. I understand that being autistic is difficult but being NT won't save you from Inceldom. Trust me, I'm an ordinary looking guy with excellent social skills and I have no success with women because they are hypergamous and selfish. I'm also gen z which makes dating worse for men around my age.

Last edited:
im NT and im still not getting hoes

Are you really NT and average if you have no social circle

Exceptions confirm the rule and dont disprove it

Are you really NT and average if you have no social circle
Yes, I am NT and have great social skills, it's difficult for me to make new friends because they have other friends that they prioritize and they are selfish too. Many young people (genz) enjoy having "me time". I have one friend, and I'm capable of making new friends but they wouldn't be good friends who will take the time to hang out with me. It's possible to be NT and have little to no social life

Being Neurotypical must be like being appropriately sensitive to stimulus.

Yes, I am NT and have great social skills, it's difficult for me to make new friends because they have other friends that they prioritize and they are selfish too. Many young people (genz) enjoy having "me time". I have one friend, and I'm capable of making new friends but they wouldn't be good friends who will take the time to hang out with me. It's possible to be NT and have little to no social life
Seems like you should have already had one from growing up and scored like most normies

JFL at those who claim that being NT will save you from the blackpill :feelskek:
Nobody claims but you’ll probably have an easier time in life simply because you don’t have anything holding you back mentally.

non NT is the big problem

Seems like you should have already had one from growing up and scored like most normies
Well, I didnt because I'm not a Chad or a high tier normie. Remember, modern women care more about looks than personality. How can you not understand this?

I'm Millenial but I don't know any non-subhuman NT men who are KHHV incels other than myself. For example, back in Australia I knew several unattractive NT men:

- 5'9 white dude in his 40s who got dumped, became a NEET, and completely lost his looks after balding, heavy smoking, and drinking (he's a trucel now). Still, while he's now trucel he is not a virgin and had several relationships and hookups in his 20s and early 30s, when he was at best an LTN. He lost his V in high school.
- 5'6 ugly white dude who was poor when he knocked up his landwhale girlfriend (honestly - she was his looksmatch at the time) and got her pregnant. They are still together. He has since got himself a good career but he was poor when he knocked her up.
- 5'5 ugly and early balding white dude who married his oneitis in high-school and is happily married to her 20 years later, they have 3 kids.
- 5'6 albeit good looking Asian dude (still, 5'6 makes him sub-4). Never had issues getting girls and is now happily married with a child after an active sex life.
- 5'7 Asian STEMcel dude who likes to smoke weed and gets along very well with everyone. He constantly gets cucked by his GFs. Still.... he has had several girlfriends, most of them white. Tragic and blackpilled, but far from KHHV level. He is actually a lot like me in terms of being ethnic and NT, but 7 inches taller which saves him a bit.

Basically if you are TRULY NT you should not have any issues unless you are giga-subhuman. Note while all these guys I listed have low SMV they all mog me in height by at least 5 inches + none are curry. I am NT and KHHV virgin because I'm giga subhuman.

Nobody claims but you’ll probably have an easier time in life simply because you don’t have anything holding you back mentally.
Being NT is certainly much better than being autistic. I understand. However, being NY won't help you get a gf unless you are a Chad or a high tier normie. I have a good personality, and girls don't like me romantically or sexually. They only want to have platonic relationships with me.

I'm Millenial but I don't know any non-subhuman NT men who are KHHV incels other than myself. For example, back in Australia I knew several unattractive NT men:

- 5'9 white dude in his 40s who got dumped, became a NEET, and completely lost his looks after balding, heavy smoking, and drinking (he's a trucel now). Still, while he's now trucel he is not a virgin and had several relationships and hookups in his 20s and early 30s, when he was at best an LTN. He lost his V in high school.
- 5'6 ugly white dude who was poor when he knocked up his landwhale girlfriend (honestly - she was his looksmatch at the time) and got her pregnant. They are still together. He has since got himself a good career but he was poor when he knocked her up.
- 5'5 ugly and early balding white dude who married his oneitis in high-school and is happily married to her 20 years later, they have 3 kids.
- 5'6 albeit good looking Asian dude (still, 5'6 makes him sub-4). Never had issues getting girls and is now happily married with a child after an active sex life.
- 5'7 Asian STEMcel dude who likes to smoke weed and gets along very well with everyone. He constantly gets cucked by his GFs. Still.... he has had several girlfriends, most of them white. Tragic and blackpilled, but far from KHHV level. He is actually a lot like me in terms of being ethnic and NT, but 7 inches taller which saves him a bit.

Basically if you are TRULY NT you should not have any issues unless you are giga-subhuman. Note while all these guys I listed have low SMV they all mog me in height by at least 5 inches + none are curry. I am NT and KHHV virgin because I'm giga subhuman.
Not entirely true. I'm not a millennial, I'm gen z, the most hypergamous women are from gen z and gen a. I'm like a 4 or a 5 in looks depending on who you ask. It doesn't matter if I'm a 4 or a 5. Girls my age don't like me romantically or sexually, they all put me in the friendzone. I can make friends because Im not autistic but they won't be good quality friends, they would be friends that will put me last.

Not entirely true. I'm not a millennial, I'm gen z, the most hypergamous women are from gen z and gen a. I'm like a 4 or a 5 in looks depending on who you ask. It doesn't matter if I'm a 4 or a 5. Girls my age don't like me romantically or sexually, they all put me in the friendzone. I can make friends because Im not autistic but they won't be good quality friends, they would be friends that will put me last.
Let me guess, you are tall and white and below 22 yo and you won't be on this forum when you inevitably ascend soon while we subhumans continue to rot. Same old story.

Well, I didnt because I'm not a Chad or a high tier normie. Remember, modern women care more about looks than personality. How can you not understand this?
I know that women do but normie men form social groups

Let me guess, you are tall and white and below 22 yo and you won't be on this forum when you inevitably ascend soon while we subhumans continue to rot. Same old story.
I'm not white. I'm 5'8, Hispanic male. I'm NT. My face is like a 4 or 5. I live in the United States. Btw, I don't live with other white people, I live with people of my own race and I still can't get a gf because they all see me as a "friend" and nothing more than a friend. I have no sex appeal to women because my looks are plain/ordinary

I know that women do but normie men form social groups
I used to be part of social groups but I stopped because they put me last. Just because you are a normie, it doesn't mean you eventually have success with women because looks matter more than personality. It doesn't matter if your personality is great.

I'm not white. I'm 5'8, Hispanic male. I'm NT. My face is like a 4 or 5. I live in the United States. Btw, I don't live with other white people, I live with people of my own race and I still can't get a gf because they all see me as a "friend" and nothing more than a friend. I have no sex appeal to women because my looks are plain/ordinary
OK, that checks out then and makes more sense now. I see so many white 18yo tallfags on here, who haven't left their room for a week, moaning about how they have it hard, that I just assume everyone fits that mould now.

5'8 + 4/10 (by your description) face + hispanic + gen Z + USA = difficult mode. A notch above ultra difficult and not impossible, but it'll be very hard. Maybe try geomaxxing. If you can get a remote job maybe you can go to Guatemala (bonus if you speak Spanish) where average GenZ height is about 5'6. So you'd be 2 inches above average height with 4/10 face and no race penalty. That'd be equivalent to being 6'3 4/10 face white guy in USA, which is easy mode.

I'm okay looking and I'm NT, I have good social skills. Despite these traits, I have zero smv, no appeal to women. No female is attracted to me romantically or sexually. If I woke up tomorrow with the face of a male model, I wouldnt be involuntarily celibate, I would have a gf by now. I'm sick and tired of other incels claiming that being NT will make you ascend, no, that's not reality. It's fucking torture seeing couples my age everywhere I fucking go. Today was a good day, it was sunny and the weather was cool, but there were couples my age kissing and hugging each other while I watched. I understand that being autistic is difficult but being NT won't save you from Inceldom. Trust me, I'm an ordinary looking guy with excellent social skills and I have no success with women because they are hypergamous and selfish. I'm also gen z which makes dating worse for men around my age.
nice humble brag retard

If I had your looks and not NT I would have 0 problem getting pussy, can just get a passport and SEAmaxx

Fucking retarded normiecels

Rename this site to normies.is not incels.is

I must be the only incel here

I would rather be a neurotypical incel than a retard autist incel :feelsUnreal:

99% of users here are like this

fucking niggers this is why I hate this website

I used to be part of social groups but I stopped because they put me last. Just because you are a normie, it doesn't mean you eventually have success with women because looks matter more than personality. It doesn't matter if your personality is great.
I know personality doesn't matter but teenagers usually score

First bad post ive seen from you tbh, being non-NT is infinitely worse and you know it

First bad post ive seen from you tbh, being non-NT is infinitely worse and you know it
My point is that even if you are NT you will still suffer from Inceldom unless you are physically attractive. I'm not ugly and I'm not attractive, I'm okay looking. This is why I can't pull women. I don't appeal to them. I admit that being autistic is worse than being NT. Whether you are NT or Autistic, you will still fail with women.

nice humble brag retard

If I had your looks and not NT I would have 0 problem getting pussy, can just get a passport and SEAmaxx

Fucking retarded normiecels

Rename this site to normies.is not incels.is

I must be the only incel here
I'm not a fakecel. The only way I can get pussy is if pay for it. You are wrong, you think personality and great social skills will help you get a gf but thats not reality. If I looked like a male model or Sean O pry for example, I would definitely have a gf by now. Women care more about looks than personality, it doesn't matter if you are NT or Autistic, you need to be physically attractive to get a gf. Women today are hypergamous, do you not understand?

My point is that even if you are NT you will still suffer from Inceldom unless you are physically attractive. I'm not ugly and I'm not attractive, I'm okay looking. This is why I can't pull women. I don't appeal to them. I admit that being autistic is worse than being NT. Whether you are NT or Autistic, you will still fail with women.
Yea, I agree with you then, its just that the title threw me off a bit cuz being NT is not bad in of itself, its just that it won't necessarily give you a good life or even be seen as a positive trait, its more like just the expected norm really

5'8 + 4/10 (by your description) face + hispanic + gen Z + USA = difficult mode. A notch above ultra difficult and not impossible, but it'll be very hard. Maybe try geomaxxing. If you can get a remote job maybe you can go to Guatemala (bonus if you speak Spanish) where average GenZ height is about 5'6. So you'd be 2 inches above average height with 4/10 face and no race penalty. That'd be equivalent to being 6'3 4/10 face white guy in USA, which is easy mode.
I won't geomaxx, they will only love me for my money and passport and not for who I am,

I was in Mexico city, the girls over there didn't give a fuck about me, they just saw me as a regular person, not a potential romantic or sexual partner. At most, they will see me as a "friend" and nothing more than a friend

I was in Mexico city, the girls over there didn't give a fuck about me, they just saw me as a regular person, not a potential romantic or sexual partner. At most, they will see me as a "friend" and nothing more than a friend
I been to Mexico city as well. It's a different story to Guatemala. Mexico City is full of castizos and mestizos, it's average height is about 2 inches above Guatemala. Guatemala and Peru are the places to geomaxx as a hispanic manlet IMO (and you're on the high end of manlet - so you could be a mogger among full blooded Mayans)

I been to Mexico city as well. It's a different story to Guatemala. Mexico City is full of castizos and mestizos, it's average height is about 2 inches above Guatemala. Guatemala and Peru are the places to geomaxx as a hispanic manlet IMO (and you're on the high end of manlet - so you could be a mogger among full blooded Mayans)
Yes, you do have a point

I won't geomaxx, they will only love me for my money and passport and not for who I am,
This is nonsense. If you're 5'8 in a 6 foot world, and you move to a country where men your age are 5'6, your SMV goes up HEAVILY. It's nothing to do with money.

Being NT is certainly much better than being autistic. I understand. However, being NT won't help you get a gf unless you are a Chad or a high tier normie. I have a good personality, and girls don't like me romantically or sexually. They only want to have platonic relationships with me.
Fair but you can still career maxx or cope with other things.

its good that you at least feel bad about being an NT most NT faggots do not have that self-awareness

Not every single NT is successful with females
I never said that. I'm just shocked that the guy isn't autistic. Do you not remember the shit he used to post when he had that loli avi?

To understand whats it like to be an aspie, think about all your struggles as an NT and multify them by 10.

Even aspie chads are incel, because male asperger is a life on NIGHTMARE difficulty.

JFL at those who claim that being NT will save you from the blackpill :feelskek:
I dont claim that NT will save you if you look worse than 4/10, BUT if you look at leadt 5/10 than you will get a gf. All the 5/10 NTs i know have gfs, while all the non-NT chads i know are incels.

Now imagine being non-NT and ugly like me