Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being NEET is a fakecel trait.

it might sound as a hot take but being NEET is probably a fakecel trait.
imagine being so privileged to be able to stay at home and play games all day or rotting here while being supported by your parents.
in fact, parents wouldn't support an unemployed son while he stay in front of the screen 24/7.
the day i got out of my house and dropped out of college, my parents never agreed to financially support me or give me money to play video games the whole day and i ended up getting a very tiring job and working my ass off and living separated from them but it really seems that a lot of people here are too privileged to really stay at home and do shit like this.

note: no hard feelings for NEETcels btw, just get off your fat asses and start doing something meaningful rather than being worthless parasites.
I’m a NEET until college starts.

but i agree that if you don't try you shouldn't be considered incel, i've tried a bit myself and i'll keep trying with some girls when i have the opportunity because desperate seeking for it is harmful
I haven't tried that much

NEET is for elitecels. Its the one luxury you can have to avoid this world. Is it asking too much when we get zero in return out of life? no girlfriend no friends an abusive family suicides etc. Fuck that. Its also for people chronically fucked but i shouldnt have to explain that.

imagine being so privileged to be able to stay at home and play games all day or rotting here while being supported by your parents.
in fact, parents wouldn't support an unemployed son while he stay in front of the screen 24/7.
the day i got out of my house and dropped out of college, my parents never agreed to financially support me or give me money to play video games the whole day and i ended up getting a very tiring job and working my ass off and living separated from them but it really seems that a lot of people here are too privileged to really stay at home and do shit like this.

note: no hard feelings for NEETcels btw, just get off your fat asses and start doing something meaningful rather than being worthless parasites.
If you are truly ugly, being neet makes sense. No pussy no work

It’s a trucel trait, you legit can’t get more trucel than neet, but ur also fucked cuz once you’re an oldcel with health problems ( they’re gonna come) you will have nothing

Being a NEET Is godtruecel tier

I'd say there is nothing more truecel, failing to even get a basic job, highschool education or other, I was a neet for years from 17-20 and I barely remember those years, locked in a small room 4x4m with only a bed and a computer as my companions, I got into such a rigid routine that the days passed automatically, after that I was never quite normal, before that at least I was very socially adept.

I sympathize with this sentiment . Neetcels are privilegedcels

That's one hell of a disastrous opinion.

Being a worthless parasite is based as fuck, you're taking money from taxpayers who hate you and wish you to never reproduce as long as you live to essentially LDAR and do absolutely nothing in terms of "contributing" to a society that's mistreated you as long as you've been alive for being an ugly man. Or just be lucky enough to be born to parents accepting enough to let you NEET. After all, they're the ones that decided to reproduce. :feelsjuice:

Oh...

You're not happy because you NEET, you NEET because you are unhappy.

I don't know a single NEET who is happy or satisfied with their lives. I knew a guy who NEETed for like a good 10 years straight and still roped.

I’m scrawny as fuck

As a wagecuck you at least have something to do, but ideologically it is completely unacceptable for the caste-conscious, proletarian, Marxist-Rodgerist, fighting revolutionary.

Last edited:
Hell, I once believe parents support me unconditionally. Now, they are asking me to repay back. I still can't and am in a huge debt.