Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being NEET is a fakecel trait.

Med Amine

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
it might sound as a hot take but being NEET is probably a fakecel trait.
imagine being so privileged to be able to stay at home and play games all day or rotting here while being supported by your parents.
in fact, parents wouldn't support an unemployed son while he stay in front of the screen 24/7.
the day i got out of my house and dropped out of college, my parents never agreed to financially support me or give me money to play video games the whole day and i ended up getting a very tiring job and working my ass off and living separated from them but it really seems that a lot of people here are too privileged to really stay at home and do shit like this.

note: no hard feelings for NEETcels btw, just get off your fat asses and start doing something meaningful rather than being worthless parasites.

imagine being so privileged to be able to stay at home and play games all day or rotting here while being supported by your parents.
in fact, parents wouldn't support an unemployed son while he stay in front of the screen 24/7.
the day i got out of my house and dropped out of college, my parents never agreed to financially support me or give me money to play video games the whole day and i ended up getting a very tiring job and working my ass off and living separated from them but it really seems that a lot of people here are too privileged to really stay at home and do shit like this.

note: no hard feelings for NEETcels btw, just get off your fat asses and start doing something meaningful rather than being worthless parasites.
Fuck off, NEET is the highest form of inceldom, It put strain on chad and stacys tax budgets

Being a worthless parasite is based as fuck, you're taking money from taxpayers who hate you and wish you to never reproduce as long as you live to essentially LDAR and do absolutely nothing in terms of "contributing" to a society that's mistreated you as long as you've been alive for being an ugly man. Or just be lucky enough to be born to parents accepting enough to let you NEET. After all, they're the ones that decided to reproduce. :feelsjuice:

Fuck off, NEET is the highest form of inceldom, It put strain on chad and stacys tax budgets
In addition to this not all of us have acceptable job options near us

You can NEET off disability and gooberment gibs, but rich parents wont fix your height, NT or face

being wagie is fakecel trait, incels either work on temporarg contracts or leech off society

Im not a parasite.

If im a parasite then what are:

Single mothers on benefits, old people who don't work (pensioners), disabled people, prisoners

Not only did your parents give you shit genetics they also force you to wagie!

But ur right in the sense that i should be wageslaving since video games are a waste of time

zero correlation
NEETbros are protesting for all of you, no pussy no work.

Stfu wagie

being NEET is being privileged to stay at home while getting money from your parents
privilege is not an incel trait

JoinedMar 20, 2023Posts1,294
Who cares when I joined gringo

I would work if the state gave me a female human gf as compensation.

I keep saying this. rich kids who don't go outside. don't try to self improve, don't use dating apps and don't have any hobbies. you're not an incel you're just lazy

I'm NEET due to autism and how shitty the world has been to me, every time I try and reach out IRL it results in me getting hurt and fucked over.

I'm NEET due to autism and how shitty the world has been to me, every time I try and reach out IRL it results in me getting hurt and fucked over.
I'm NEET due to autism, but I'm constantly trying to do new stuff and get a job/hobby

@NEETAndTidy have anything to say, no?

39CCCC3E BD62 4935 95EF CBC4275714C4

Well the thing I respect the fact that they can freely do whatever and get paid. It’s better than working your ass off in a job you hate, for a boss you don’t like, and to pay off bills that eats at all your income.

IT infiltrator have anything to say, no?
Well the thing I respect the fact that they can freely do whatever and get paid. It’s better than working your ass off in a job you hate, for a boss you don’t like, and to pay off bills that eats at all your income.
yeah, being NEET is totally better, i just think that you got to be very priviliged to live like that

I'm NEET due to autism, but I'm constantly trying to do new stuff and get a job/hobby
Oh I've tried shit too, always leads me back in my room feeling like shit. And I know not everyone likes everyone in life, but most people generally find people.

Was that why he was banned? I thought it was because he had sex with a tranny
he's an IT infiltrator who have a tranny gf
i just forgot the thread that highlights this info, i will look for it for sure

I worked a job for almost 6 years and it made me so angry that I had to quit because of health problems either caused or worsened by the sheer amount of stress and rage I was experiencing. My mom and dad agree that I'm basically retired along with them at this point.

I keep saying this. rich kids who don't go outside. don't try to self improve, don't use dating apps and don't have any hobbies. you're not an incel you're just lazy
Im poor and a neet

View attachment 734891
can't find where i saw the users calling him an IT infiltrator but he definitely was NEET, i saw his room picture and they look like shit.
basically average reddit user:feelsjuice:

You sound like a gaslighting cunt .

The state supports this NEET. Paid for by wagecucks.

The state supports this NEET. Paid for by wagecucks.
brutal, i think i need more info about the support NEETs get from the country but it's definitely not the case where i live

Incels are often NEETcels because of the lack of the motivation. The pussy is the only motivation for any man and a man has no motivation to work hard if he has no hope to ascend. But being NEET is just a possible cope, it is not a cause of an inceldom. :forcedsmile:

I miss being a neet, no more bullshit and drama from coworkers. just playing video games and smoking weed.
fuck being a wage slave.

I miss being a neet, no more bullshit and drama from coworkers. just playing video games and smoking weed.
fuck being a wage slave.
true, good days. i am probably just envious of NEETcels:feelsjuice:

I’m too skinny to work.

I'm involuntary NEET because no one wants to hire me

Agreed my friend

it might sound as a hot take
Retarted take
fuck being a wage slave.
I worked a job for almost 6 years and it made me so angry that I had to quit because of health problems either caused or worsened by the sheer amount of stress and rage I was experiencing. My mom and dad agree that I'm basically retired along with them at this point.
being wagie is fakecel trait, incels either work on temporarg contracts or leech off society
Being a worthless parasite is based as fuck, you're taking money from taxpayers who hate you and wish you to never reproduce as long as you live to essentially LDAR and do absolutely nothing in terms of "contributing" to a society that's mistreated you as long as you've been alive for being an ugly man. Or just be lucky enough to be born to parents accepting enough to let you NEET. After all, they're the ones that decided to reproduce. :feelsjuice:

There is such a thing called crippling mental illness and anxiety and/or depression. Plus why the fuck would any incel use dating apps after reading this website. But I've yet to meet a rich incel anyway. Most are at best bang on middle class.

Nah it's fucking based, fuck working and contributing to this shitty society.