Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being NEET is a fakecel trait.

it might sound as a hot take but being NEET is probably a fakecel trait.
imagine being so privileged to be able to stay at home and play games all day or rotting here while being supported by your parents.
in fact, parents wouldn't support an unemployed son while he stay in front of the screen 24/7.
the day i got out of my house and dropped out of college, my parents never agreed to financially support me or give me money to play video games the whole day and i ended up getting a very tiring job and working my ass off and living separated from them but it really seems that a lot of people here are too privileged to really stay at home and do shit like this.

note: no hard feelings for NEETcels btw, just get off your fat asses and start doing something meaningful rather than being worthless parasites.
Can see where you are coming from, but it's also easy to argue to other side. Having parents that just let you rot in isolation because they think giving you "whatever you want, honey" constitutes parenting is only an advantage until you grow up and have to face the consequences yourself. I wish my parents had cared. They found it more important to avoid conflict than to prepare me for anything. Often leading me to find out how society really works by falling flat on my face, from early school years onward.
Parents that enable your bad behavior is comfy and in some sense enviable, but parents getting you a pack of cigs each week would also be comfortable and make you the cool kid and be really nice and set you up for addiction until you start coughing blood and going to chemo.
If you could choose right now, what type of parents would you give your child self (no change in wealth allowed, only personality, otherwise we all just solve everything by giving us a few billions)? Having had failry enabling / indifferend / "accepting" parents, I would glady change those aspects.
Think what's enviable is the "having money" part, not the "having enabling parents" part.

Can see where you are coming from, but it's also easy to argue to other side. Having parents that just let you rot in isolation because they think giving you "whatever you want, honey" constitutes parenting is only an advantage until you grow up and have to face the consequences yourself. I wish my parents had cared. They found it more important to avoid conflict than to prepare me for anything. Often leading me to find out how society really works by falling flat on my face, from early school years onward.
Parents that enable your bad behavior is comfy and in some sense enviable, but parents getting you a pack of cigs each week would also be comfortable and make you the cool kid and be really nice and set you up for addiction until you start coughing blood and going to chemo.
If you could choose right now, what type of parents would you give your child self (no change in wealth allowed, only personality, otherwise we all just solve everything by giving us a few billions)? Having had failry enabling / indifferend / "accepting" parents, I would glady change those aspects.
Think what's enviable is the "having money" part, not the "having enabling parents" part.
agreed, good takes tbh:feelsjuice:

It's been a help , but it doesn't take much money to support me. I'd happily trade my neet status for a green card in the usa , canada or western europe even if i have to begin waging. Regardless of my neet status , i cannot consider myself privileged when i'm trapped in a 3rd world shithole with shit wages

Being NEET is cool if you’re on NEETbux. I’m extremely jealous of people who are

Being NEET is cool if you’re on NEETbux. I’m extremely jealous of people who are
me too, going to job everyday is literally a living hell on earth

It's been a help , but it doesn't take much money to support me. I'd happily trade my neet status for a green card in the usa , canada or western europe even if i have to begin waging. Regardless of my neet status , i cannot consider myself privileged when i'm trapped in a 3rd world shithole with shit wages
I thought you were white

Whites are from usa, Canada, uk, Germany, nordic countries, switzerland, new zealand and australia.

Cope

You literally replied straightaway

You clearly don't have a job otherwise you would be busy wageslaving for your boss like a good goy.
not reading

Reminder : You will always be a subhuman midget

I will always be 6ft2

You can't get back the 1.5 years you spent on here

Even im disappointed for spending 2 months here

How have you not roped already is beyond me.
still not reading + kys

Reminder : You will always be a subhuman midget

I will always be 6ft2

You can't get back the 1.5 years you spent on here

Even im disappointed for spending 2 months here

How have you not roped already is beyond me.
mods, you probably want to take a look at this

INCEL SHAMMING + BRAG about height
@Master
@Fat Link
@The Enforcer
@MarquisDeSade
@TheProphetMuscle
@proudweeb
@Komesarj
@PPEcel
@Infinity
@Caesercel
@SlayerSlayer

Last edited:
Fuck off, NEET is the highest form of inceldom, It put strain on chad and stacys tax budgets
also my taxes so fuck off and hurt chad and stacy more

it’s over

mods, you probably want to take a look at this

INCEL SHAMMING + BRAG
@Master
@Fat Link
@The Enforcer
@MarquisDeSade
@TheProphetMuscle
@proudweeb
@Komesarj
@PPEcel
@Infinity
Incel shaming? He kept saying dnrd

He's making low effort posts, reducing the already poor quality of posts on this dying forum even futher.

But muh incel shaming

The mods are literally 6ft @TheProphetMuscle me being 6ft2 gets me nowhere in life, if i was 6ft5 i wouldnt be here but instead im just a manlet.

6ft2 isn't special compared to whites, even curries are 6ftt today

Incel shaming? He kept saying dnrd

He's making low effort posts, reducing the already poor quality of posts on this dying forum even futher.

But muh incel shaming

The mods are literally 6ft @
TheProphetMuscle
@TheProphetMuscle me being 6ft2 gets me nowhere in life, if i was 6ft5 i wouldnt be here but instead im just a manlet.

6ft2 isn't special compared to whites, even curries are 6ftt today
still brag

How is it a brag?

White incels saying they are superior because they are white

How is that not bragging?
it's nice that you deleted your post
the problem is that the mods can see deleted posts
also
Fezfearfsq

@Michael15651 ,give this a look.
state of .is in 2023:feelsclown: , we probably need to call this place r/tall.is from now on

Attachments

• fzefzefsdvcsdv.png
    fzefzefsdvcsdv.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 18
also
View attachment 735705
state of .is in 2023:feelsclown: , we probably need to call this place r/tall.is from now on
Its nice that mods are also as tall as i am

Stating my height isn't a brag,

I'd rather be rich and 5ft6 than be me idgaf abt height.

privileged as shit

2 mods are as tall as I am

As long as they exist i shouldn't be banned
you seem very confident of yourself.
why don't you make a thread on ID braging your height and flexing on manlets and shaming them.
if you don't get banned then i will delete my account, what about that

you seem very confident of yourself.
why don't you make a thread on ID braging your height and flexing on manlets and shaming them.
if you don't get banned then i will delete my account, what about that
How about

no

also
View attachment 735705

Back to the gulag he goes

Being neet only harms the phenotype and social skills in no way can it be beneficial to your sexual attraction, it is not fakecel trait however much it is a pathetic lifestyle

but i agree that if you don't try you shouldn't be considered incel, i've tried a bit myself and i'll keep trying with some girls when i have the opportunity because desperate seeking for it is harmful

that's as the center of life

I was going to test her natural intelligence on Oxiracetam and Resveratrol, though I cannot now for obvious reasons.

(She told me that Oxiracetam helped her with some other problems, though)

update:
thanks @TheProphetMuscle

Sounds like blue pilled mumbo jumbo. Men do “something meaningful” while foids do sex work,

jesus christ .... never imagined this thread to grow so big
never making hot takes again i think:feelsjuice:

jesus christ .... never imagined this thread to grow so big
never making hot takes again i think:feelsjuice:
NEET moggers can't accept how and they mog us wagies

NEET moggers can't accept how and they mog us wagies
true, they literally think themselves to be more of a trucel while they wake up at 01:00 pm , find their momma preparing nice food for them and their papa giving them money for video games and other copes. :forcedsmile:
i never in my life tried the NEET life, it was just HS then medicine college and then a wageslave and raising money to start my own buisness.

you mean an incel trait lol

Controversial post, though very based.

I'm too beautiful to work.

I know an incel that has his parents dead, he is forced to wageslave. If you can cope with being NEET that's fine i don't give a fuck

Nobody will hire me. Even food delivery I got banned. I'm not just involuntary celibate I'm involuntary NEEt