Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being lean is the most important thing when it comes to getting laid

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Obviously this doesn't apply to guys with extremely poorly developed bone structure, but even a guy with slightly below average bone structure will greatly benefit from staying close to single digit body fat.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-qbnAxqinc[/video]

Guy goes from a normal body fat to quite lean and I would say that the difference in quite huge. 

You can't consider yourself incel if you haven't tried being really lean. 

attachment.php

attachment.php

D8l8blt.png

90eFK.png

MlCmK.jpg
AyMQ6.jpg

XGXaDmJ.jpg

PjgCb.jpg
NVl5gCV.jpg

IHJWuxp.png
1PnyDtRl.jpg

UP0Vc.jpg
ZdlWE.jpg

gusIntro.jpg

fASyGep.jpg
nTYsAq9.jpg

edd47fb2608868c730d58946ec0ac47d.png

f7ac6e65f6.png
b0bbb6b968.png
316b642574.png

Weight loss is the biggest looksmax there is. Time to hit the gym, boyos.

Bodyfat is so much more important for males its not even funny. Its fucking insane. Differences in bodyfat as low as a 3% can cause big differences for men. Women can go up like 8% bodyfat and almost not lose attractiveness.

But the body positivity movement is for women, I will never understand why.

Zyros said:
Bodyfat is so much more important for males its not even funny. Its fucking insane. Differences in bodyfat as low as a 3% can cause big differences for men. Women can go up like 8% bodyfat and almost not lose attractiveness.

Yeah. You're a great example of what less fat can do for the face. I was tempted to post a pic of you, lol.

CopingGymcel said:
Yeah. You're a great example of what less fat can do for the face. I was tempted to post a pic of you, lol.

You mean the one of old vs new bodyfat I had? You can.

Seriously I saw male friends go down almost 2 FUCKING PSL RATING POINTS (which is a MASSIVE LOOS DESCENT) by just going from lean to slighly chubby. NOT EVEN FUCKING FAT OR FULL CHUBBY OR ANYTHING. JUST FROM STOPPING BEING VERY LEAN. The fat standards men are subjected to are INSANE. My blood boils every time I see a girl complain about their beauty standards.

Zyros said:
You mean the one of old vs new bodyfat I had? You can.

Seriously I saw male friends go down almost 2 FUCKING PSL RATING POINTS (which is a MASSIVE LOOS DESCENT) by just going from lean to slighly chubby. NOT EVEN FUCKING FAT OR FULL CHUBBY OR ANYTHING. JUST FROM STOPPING BEING VERY LEAN. The fat standards men are subjected to are INSANE. My blood boils every time I see a girl complain about their beauty standards.

I don't even know which pic is the most accurate considering how you looked before. You post them (no selfies) and I'll include them.

Yeah. Body fat is so important. I am evening noticing myself how I looked better before I started bulking, especially in the cheekbone area, that place fills up with fat so fast (having visible cheekbones is so important). I will never bulk past abs again after I do a huge cut in a few months.

Holy fuck! That metahead's jaw

CopingGymcel said:
I don't even know which pic is the most accurate considering how you looked before. You post them (no selfies) and I'll include them.

Yeah. Body fat is so important. I am evening noticing myself how I looked better before I started bulking, especially in the cheekbone area, that place fills up with fat so fast (having visible cheekbones is so important). I will never bulk past abs again after I do a huge cut in a few months.

Ill post 2 of them which are not selfies

[img=300x401]https://puu.sh/yrlRy/f7ac6e65f6.png[/img]

Before weight loss. I was worse than this but its the only pic I have here in this PC, which also is not a selfie.

[img=300x386]https://puu.sh/yrlUV/b0bbb6b968.png[/img] [img=300x366]https://puu.sh/yrlWI/316b642574.png[/img]

After weight loss. These 2 are not selfies either, and share somewhat similar light condition (front lightning)

Also NEVER EVER BULK AGAIN DONT FALL FOR IT. FACE is WAY MORE IMPORTANT than muscle mass. Losing your cheekbones is NOT worth it.

Zyros said:
Ill post 2 of them which are not selfies

[img=300x401]https://puu.sh/yrlRy/f7ac6e65f6.png[/img]

Before weight loss. I was worse than this but its the only pic I have here in this PC, which also is not a selfie.

[img=300x386]https://puu.sh/yrlUV/b0bbb6b968.png[/img] [img=300x366]https://puu.sh/yrlWI/316b642574.png[/img]

After weight loss. These 2 are not selfies either, and share somewhat similar light condition (front lightning)

Also NEVER EVER BULK AGAIN DONT FALL FOR IT. FACE is WAY MORE IMPORTANT than muscle mass. Losing your cheekbones is NOT worth it.

Included. Good job.

I agree. Next time I will do a very slow bulk and rather cut more often in shorter intervals. I think this bulk has been worth it, though. I've packed on a ton of muscle, so it will pay off when I lean down. It's also cool if you meet people who have never seen you lean and then you do a transformation and shock them. I've never been single body fat, only like 14-15% body fat with barely visible abs, so I hope that leaning down to 8-9% body fat will make an even bigger difference to my face that I have not seen before.

CopingGymcel said:
Included. Good job.

I agree. Next time I will do a very slow bulk and rather cut more often in shorter intervals. I think this bulk has been worth it, though. I've packed on a ton of muscle, so it will pay off when I lean down.

If I find the one which was very bad (when I was at my worst) I will post it. The contrast is even bigger.

Want to know something rage-inducing? My weight when I was at my worst was supposed to be a healthy weight for my height.

So losing weight when I already was a healthy weight was night and day in looks anyways, nature is so unforgiving with males I rage every time I think about it.

Zyros said:
Want to know something rage-inducing? My weight when I was at my worst was supposed to be a healthy weight for my height.

So losing weight when I already was a healthy weight was night and day in looks anyways, nature is so unforgiving with males I rage every time I think about it.

BMI is such a meme. Does not take anything into consideration at all. If BMI is to be believed, I'm almost obese, lol.'

My brother is also considered underweight by BMI standards, but he is perfectly lean. He also doesn't have the best frame in the world.

skinnyfat said:
How to get lean tho?

Just go on a calorie deficit. That’s it. Forget about going gym because your face will probably look worse if you bulk. It depends what’s more important to you, I guess.

I'm 5'9 180lbs 10% bf, still ugly as fuck.

who the fuck wants to be a lanklet, that's not attractive

Actor Dan Stevens was always pudgy throughout his acting career, then lost a tonne of weight for the movie 'the Guest' 

Before:

la-downton-abbey-season-3-portraits_pictures.jpeg

Dan_Stevens.jpg

Dan-Stevens_2430187b.jpg

After:

18262998_max-f606634e6317faf60878ca99f86b87fc.jpg

tumblr_n7s6yzOpww1so3dl0o8_500.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

giphy.gif

Wot1994 said:
skinnyfat said:
How to get lean tho?
Eat less, and don't drink anything but water.
Vision said:
skinnyfat said:
How to get lean tho?
Just go on a calorie deficit. That’s it. Forget about going gym because your face will probably look worse if you bulk. It depends what’s more important to you, I guess.

So I could get lean if I ate only chocolate cake and burger king on a calorie deficit?

skinnyfat said:
So I could get lean if I ate only chocolate cake and burger king on a calorie deficit?

https://edition.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/index.html

90lbs up for the second time in 10 years. Body = destroyed and unfixable. It's over.

skinnyfat said:

Yeah, that’s what I do sometimes. I avoid cakes and chocolates normally because otherwise they’d take up the majority of my calories for the day and it leaves me hungry for the rest of the day. Eat foods that will satiate you like protein and fat instead. Eat chicken, spinach, brocolli, nuts, etc. It’s up to you, man. You don’t need a food or diet plan, I eat the most random stuff throughout the day lol. Eat what you want, just stay under your limit. Use MyFitnessPal to track your calories and use a food scale if you want to be accurate. I start to look lean in a week if I go on a very low calorie deficit (800-1200 calories a day). Probably not healthy but brings faster results.

skinnyfat said:

Yes, but your main goal shouldn't be to lose weight, but rather to lose fat. If you want to lose as much fat as possible while not wasting muscle tissue, you need to eat a good amount of protein. Now if you can hit your macros (protein, carbs and fat) and still have a burger that day, then it doesn't make a difference, but if you eat too much cake and not enough meat, you'll end up losing muscle and not fat.

Vision said:
I start to look lean in a week if I go on a very low calorie deficit (800-1200). 

You look leaner because you lose water. Try not eating for a day and you'll see your face looking leaner already. Your stomach also reduces in size, as it carries less food.

The amount of fat you can lose in a week is not enough to see a visible difference.

Nautica1983 said:
I'm 5'9 180lbs 10% bf, still ugly as fuck.

Bones, man. If you don't have decent bones underneath your face fat, it won't make much of a difference. I have zero cheekbones and I look just as gay when I'm leaner.

TURBO said:
skinnyfat said:
https://edition.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/index.html

Not a very good idea. If you only eat that shit you'll end up feeling like a braindead zombie with no energy to do anything.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Bones, man. If you don't have decent bones underneath your face fat, it won't make much of a difference. I have zero cheekbones and I look just as gay when I'm leaner.

Not a very good idea. If you only eat that shit you'll end up feeling like a braindead zombie with no energy to do anything.

The whole point of the article is to show that when it comes to weight loss, its simply calories in calories out. Nothing more.

He's not saying you should eat a diet of twinkies and fast food.

CopingGymcel said:
Yes, but your main goal shouldn't be to lose weight, but rather to lose fat. If you want to lose as much fat as possible while not wasting muscle tissue, you need to eat a good amount of protein. Now if you can hit your macros (protein, carbs and fat) and still have a burger that day, then it doesn't make a difference, but if you eat too much cake and not enough meat, you'll end up losing muscle and not fat.

You look leaner because you lose water. Try not eating for a day and you'll see your face looking leaner already. Your stomach also reduces in size, as it carries less food.

The amount of fat you can lose in a week is not enough to see a visible difference.

Tbh, I’d rather bulk because I love food and I’d prefer looking muscular but I won’t be able to cope seeing my face getting rounder each day. I always hit my macros (except for the odd days where I eat more carbs than protein). I’m slim enough with some muscles that when I lose weight, it doesn’t look so bad. I could pack on more muscles but bulking isn’t worth it to me. Even though it’s just water weight, I don’t mind. After two months, my face looks a lot leaner due to losing more fat and I can start eating more but not enough to gain weight. I just want a lean looking face most of the time. I can normally maintain eating that less for a long time.

TURBO said:
The whole point of the article is to show that when it comes to weight loss, its simply calories in calories out. Nothing more.

He's not saying you should eat a diet of twinkies and fast food.

This. Sure you'll lose muscle mass but your face will look leaner, if that's your goal.

CopingGymcel said:
skinnyfat said:

Vision said:
I start to look lean in a week if I go on a very low calorie deficit (800-1200).

I understand now, but it seems a bit difficult

So I need to eat a certain amount of carbs, protein and fat everyday? Is it not better if I only eat meat and egg everyday?

what about the vegetables someone mentioned?

It's difficult for me to use myfitnesspal because there are some things you can't measure easily such as home made food

skinnyfat said:

So I need to eat a certain amount of carbs, protein and fat everyday? Is it not better if I only eat meat and egg everyday?

It's difficult for me to use myfitnesspal because there are some things you can't measure easily such as home made food

It depends. You don't need carbs though, fat and protein is important. If you want to eat meat and eggs everyday, you can. The amount of protein you eat depends on how much you weigh. Eat veggies too if you want, but like I said, just stay under your limit. Veggies are low in calories anyway so you'll be fine. I eat the same stuff sometimes, I don't get bored of it. These days I just see food as fuel instead. I'm assuming you're skinnyfat, which means if you lose weight, you'll just look skinnier with even less muscle mass but your face will look leaner for sure.

Don't stress about it. Search up foods that are high in fat and foods high in protein because they will satiate you. If you don't want to, just eat what you like but remember to stay under your limit.

Zyros said:

I literally see no difference in your old pics to your new pics, other than you're cheek sucking, and better lighting which casts better shadow on your face.

That's true. Losing weight creates a big impact on the face.

anincelforlifelol said:
I literally see no difference in your old pics to your new pics, other than you're cheek sucking, and better lighting which casts better shadow on your face.

I am not cheek sucking, it would be pointless to suck cheeks to prove leanness, and cheek sucking looks different than concave lean cheeks.

Lightning is actually harder with more shadow in first pic.

try again.

Zyros said:
I am not cheek sucking, it would be pointless to suck cheeks to prove leanness, and cheek sucking looks different than concave lean cheeks.

try again.

Cope. Your ramus is round, which will always cause that type of chubby cheek look in certain lighting. It's what you have to deal with.

No amount of cheek sucking will ever help your case. Sorry.

Master said:
Zyros said:
try again.
Suck in those cheeks, baby boy.
anincelforlifelol said:
Zyros said:
try again.
Cope. Your ramus is round, which will always cause that type of chubby cheek look in certain lighting. It's what you have to deal with.
No amount of cheek sucking will ever help your case. Sorry.

Yes okay I suck in cheeks and dropping 8 kilograms did nothing. Okay you are right yea K.

[img=200x241]https://puu.sh/yrD0S/e2d1fe4a21.png[/img] [img=200x201]https://puu.sh/yrD2Q/6455b9d92b.png[/img] [img=200x222]https://puu.sh/yrD3E/d4f70290df.png[/img]

PLEASE do tell me how do I suck cheeks while having a teeth to teeth closed jaw relaxed mouth or how can cheeks be sucked concave while SMILING like in the third pic. To suck cheeks you have to at least open mouth a bit, notice how my lower third and chin have teh exact same height than in the "before" pic.

I dunno why I do the effort, im sure you are just trolls.

Zyros said:
Yes okay I suck in cheeks and dropping 8 kilograms did nothing. Okay you are right yea K.

[img=200x241]https://puu.sh/yrD0S/e2d1fe4a21.png[/img] [img=200x201]https://puu.sh/yrD2Q/6455b9d92b.png[/img] [img=200x222]https://puu.sh/yrD3E/d4f70290df.png[/img]

PLEASE do tell me how do I suck cheeks while having a teeth to teeth closed jaw relaxed mouth or how can cheeks be sucked concave while SMILING like in the third pic. To suck cheeks you have to at least open mouth a bit, notice how my lower third and chin have teh exact same height than in the "before" pic.

You can suck your cheeks in without having your mouth slightly open. Do you really think some of us are this stupid? Look at the lighting too. It exaggerates features. There is zero difference in your face to how it was before. The only difference is the lighting. You have a round ramus = chubby cheeks in many lighting. Stop the cope.

But hey keep looking on like a cancer patient with the frame of a needle if it helps you cope.

anincelforlifelol said:
You can suck your cheeks in without having your mouth slightly open. Do you really think some of us are this stupid? Look at the lighting too. It exaggerates features. There is zero difference in your face to how it was before. The only difference is the lighting. You have a round ramus = chubby cheeks in many lighting. Stop the cope.

But hey keep looking on like a cancer patient with the frame of a needle if it helps you cope.

You don't even have any idea of what you are talking about you idiot. Cheek concavity is about SEVERAL things: cheekbone placement + zygo width + ramus height/shape + forward growth + jawbone width + leanness. EVERY one of these contribute to how hollow/concave they become when you get lean. If you think a round or short ramus alone negates concave cheeks just off yourself because you are talking out of your ass. In fact, if you wanted to criticize me and had ANY idea of what you were talking about you would tell about me not having very portruding zygos, which are way more important to create the super-hollow effect than any other feature, let alone ramus.

Im not even saying im good looking, I JUST FUCKING SAID THAT I ACHIEVED CONCAVE CHEEKS TROUGH LEANING FFS NOT SAYING "I AM CHAD NOW" OR ANYTHING, you just are fixated with bashing me and that is all, fucking troll.

Also sucked in cheeks look WAY different than lean concave cheeks.

EDIT. Also what do I fuckin earn by lying in some online forum? lol what counts is real life. You just want some excuse to bash and that's it as I said.

Zyros said:
You don't even have any idea of what you are talking about you idiot. Cheek concavity is about SEVERAL things: cheekbone placement + zygo width + ramus height/shape + forward growth + jawbone width + leanness. EVERY one of these contribute to how hollow/concave they become when you get lean. If you think a round or short ramus alone negates concave cheeks just off yourself because you are talking out of your ass. In fact, if you wanted to criticize me and had ANY idea of what you were talking about you would tell about me not having very portruding zygos, which are way more important to create the super-hollow effect than any other feature, let alone ramus.

Im not even saying im good looking, I JUST FUCKING SAID THAT I ACHIEVED CONCAVE CHEEKS TROUGH LEANING FFS NOT SAYING "I AM CHAD NOW" OR ANYTHING, you just are fixated with bashing me and that is all, fucking troll.

Also sucked in cheeks look WAY different than lean concave cheeks.

This is what triggered looks like brothas. This is how you know you caught him in the act. Just fucking lol.

anincelforlifelol said:
This is what triggered looks like brothas. This is how you know you caught him in the act. Just fucking lol.

Nice counter arguments to everything I said about how hollow cheeks work.

Nice debate.

Just like inceltears users: Run out of arguments? don't have anything to counter? Lets ad hominem, mock and derail.

The problem with me getting lean is that if I get down to low bodyfat I will look like a stick. I've been working out for about 2.5 years now but I was clueless for the first two and made major mistakes. Now I'm bulking but putting on too much fat. I fucking hate this man.

Zyros said:
Nice counter arguments to everything I said about how hollow cheeks work.

Nice debate.

Zyros, all we hear from you when you get caught in the act is:
gCmzZRP.gif

Anymore cringe selfies you want to share?

NegroKing said:
The problem with me getting lean is that if I get down to low bodyfat I will look like a stick. I've been working out for about 2.5 years now but I was clueless for the first two and made major mistakes. Now I'm bulking but putting on too much fat. I fucking hate this man.

never bulk ever. If you have decent frame its worth it losing fat. Even if you have a subhuman frame its better. 

I heard that you can put muscle without the bulk thing, but it goes much more slowly. You could try that.

anincelforlifelol said:
Zyros, all we hear from you when you get caught in the act is:
gCmzZRP.gif

Anymore cringe selfies you want to share?

Not taking you seriously unless you stop memeing and doing ad-hominem.

Please answer to everything I told about what makes cheek be concave without nitpicking shit and goinf full fallacy mode and then i will think you are just not some troll.

Zyros said:
never bulk ever. If you have decent frame its worth it losing fat. Even if you have a subhuman frame its better. 

I heard that you can put muscle without the bulk thing, but it goes much more slowly. You could try that.

I do have a great frame actually but I'm kinda short and babyfaced so I'd still end up looking like a child without the muscle mass. 
You can put on muscle without bulking but that's mainly if you're a newbie. If you're years into your workout program it's probably too late.

Really sucks though. Even at 17% BF my zygos look crazy. Even get hollow cheeks despite weak jaw.

NegroKing said:
I do have a great frame actually but I'm kinda short and babyfaced so I'd still end up looking like a child without the muscle mass. 
You can put on muscle without bulking but that's mainly if you're a newbie. If you're years into your workout program it's probably too late.

How short? and is the babyface due to fat or bone structure? 

Also I don't know much about gymcelling but  

Why does this happen exactly? Permanent metabolism changes?

But remember it will help you only if you are at least 5/10.

If you are sub5 only plastic surgery can save your cursed body...

Zyros said:
How short? and is the babyface due to fat or bone structure? 

Also I don't know much about gymcelling but  

Why does this happen exactly? Permanent metabolism changes?

I'm 5'7 but for some reason my frame makes everyone assume I'm around average height. it's due a bit to fat but also bone structure(weak jaw) and I've also got feminine eyes to top it off.

I don't know the exact mechanism but when you're new to working out, as long as you stay the same weight, your body will take the fat from your body and use the energy to produce muscle. It's called body recomp. This process changes after a while and while there's still debate, it's generally accepted that you need to be on a calorie surplus if you want to add muscle after that.

Zyros said:

The question is what are you doing in here, fakecel?

MubarakTheCoper said:
The question is what are you doing in here, fakecel?

Blackpilled. I was also textbook incel all my life until mid 20's when I went from 3.75/10 to 6/10 so I know the incel life pretty well.

Vision said:
skinnyfat said:
It depends. You don't need carbs though, fat and protein is important. If you want to eat meat and eggs everyday, you can. The amount of protein you eat depends on how much you weigh. Eat veggies too if you want, but like I said, just stay under your limit. Veggies are low in calories anyway so you'll be fine. I eat the same stuff sometimes, I don't get bored of it. These days I just see food as fuel instead. I'm assuming you're skinnyfat, which means if you lose weight, you'll just look skinnier with even less muscle mass but your face will look leaner for sure.
Don't stress about it. Search up foods that are high in fat and foods high in protein because they will satiate you. If you don't want to, just eat what you like but remember to stay under your limit.

Yeah unlike you I still see food as pleasure (the only one I still have), it's so difficult for me to stay without tasty things, I crave like a heroin addict

Yeah I look skinny but I actually have a lot of belly, "love handles" and bloat on my face

im lean and tall and i dont get shit

skinnyfat said:
Yeah unlike you I still see food as pleasure (the only one I still have), it's so difficult for me to stay without tasty things, I crave like a heroin addict

Yeah I look skinny but I actually have a lot of belly, "love handles" and bloat on my face

I know what you mean. Food is my cope too and I fucking love food. I still binge from time to time but mostly when I smoke weed. Otherwise I try to stay disclipined. You get used to it eventually and your stomach will shrink. Eat more fat and protein, so that you think about food less due to being satiated. You’ll also lose more water weight if you eat less carbs like under 50g but ideally under 20g. I find that when I eat more carbs, I get cravings but maybe that’s just me. You don’t have to give up eating your favourite foods though, just eat less daily. Seriously, just go on a deficit ASAP. You’ll lose the bloat eventually, trust me.

If you lose weight, you’ll lose muscle mass but you’ll finally have abs and a lean face.

Where are the curries?

Vision said:
skinnyfat said:
I know what you mean. Food is my cope too and I fucking love food. I still binge from time to time but mostly when I smoke weed. Otherwise I try to stay disclipined. You get used to it eventually and your stomach will shrink. Eat more fat and protein, so that you think about food less due to being satiated. You’ll also lose more water weight if you eat less carbs like under 50g but ideally under 20g. I find that when I eat more carbs, I get cravings but maybe that’s just me. You don’t have to give up eating your favourite foods though, just eat less daily. Seriously, just go on a deficit ASAP. You’ll lose the bloat eventually, trust me.
If you lose weight, you’ll lose muscle mass but you’ll finally have abs and a lean face.

Yeah lean face and abs are much more important

just 3 last questions:

1. what about the vitamins?
2. when I stay for like more than 5 hours without eating I get bad breath, what do? is this normal?
3. supposing I get lean and shit, but my muscles get too small, how would I make them grow and still stay lean?

skinnyfat said:
Yeah lean face and abs are much more important

just 3 last questions:

1. what about the vitamins?
2. when I stay for like more than 5 hours without eating I get bad breath, what do? is this normal?
3. supposing I get lean and shit, but my muscles get too small, how would I make them grow and still stay lean?

1. You can get vitamins from all kinds of veggies. Eat green veggies mostly like kale, spinach, broccoli, etc. Search up foods and what kind of vitamins they provide on the internet. Take supplements if you need to. You can get fibre from fruits or from a supplement like [font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]Psyllium Husk. Veggies generally have fibre too.[/font]

[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]2. It’s probably due to the kinds of foods you’re eating. Floss your teeth too because the food particles can cause your breath to smell. Chew on mint gums if you want.[/font]

[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]3. If you want to put on more muscles, you’ll have to bulk. If you want to retain the muscles you have, lift weights, do bodyweight workouts and eat high protein. Just know that some muscle loss is inevitable unless you use steroids. You have to decide if you want to bulk or cut. Bulking and going gym is probably better in the long run if you don’t give a fuck about having a bloated and fat face. I refuse to bulk because I hate having a bloated face.[/font]