Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being incel is worse than handicap

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
Why being a handicap is better than an incel:
  • If you are a low IQ / retarded handicap --> you don't give a shit and live a happy NEET troublesome life.
  • Many fetus handicaps are aborted --> I'd rather be aborted than being tortured for 80 years
  • Handicaps get disability benefits, free prostitutes (in NL), care takers, special entertaining activities, a NEET life
  • Handicaps, in general, die faster --> I wish I was dead, but I am a pussy :feelscry:
  • Handicaps can pitymaxx --> no one bullies them because that's a stigma. Some can even get a gf.

That's low IQ.

You can call it a cope but I wouldn't disable my arms, legs or my brain just to get pitymaxxxed like a pet by foids

Inceldom is a disability

Being handicapped/disabled in some way almost guarantees that you're an incel if you're a male though.

Disabledcels have it worse than anyone else. Except maybe turbo shortcels. Those live a horrible existence as well.

cope its over for handicaps

Drink alcohol, buddy boyo

i wont go quite that far to call it worse than a handicap but yea it sucks
real handicapped people get government money and tons of support and pity support. in that regard we get nothing

but a few organizations have been wanting to classify prolonged isolation/sexless lives as a handicap. so maybe in the future we will be a protected class like gay people. i think a lot of you are young so dont remember but the 80s/90s were pretty shit for most faggots. i never thought id see the day when they were respected and actually lead society. you cannot talk shit about fags anymore or the whole internet is on your ass. 30 years time is crazy

maybe when im 60 i will finally see a union for us and can enjoy government incel bucks and subsidized housing because im single.

Some countries you get autism bux and housing, others you don't

I disagree I would like to be some mentally ill vegetable, cause that is what my Uncle was like before he died a prolonged death due to alcoholism, tobacco, mental health and sleep deprivation.

Prior to his death in his late 60's, although he looked 90 when it happened, the UK Government were unapologetically cutting his benefits and he risked homelessness at one point.

If you have learning difficulties in the UK you get nothing despite it impeding on your ability to communicate let alone stand up to dick-head co-workers.

If you're handicapped you're more likely to get a virtue signalling gf, if you're just plain ugly no one cares about you

Idk about that bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back