Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being incel is very much like being placed in solitary confinement

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
You wont die if you are incel or placed in solitary but it slowly eats away at you. Ask anyone and theyll tell you that being placed in solitary for 2 or more weeks is CRUEL and UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT, and so is being incel. Female validation and sex might not be as essential as food or water, but theyre pretty fucking important. After a month or so if you dont posses superb coping skills you will go mad just like when you are put in a 6 by 10 ft cell and left alone for an extended period of time. Look no further than ER for proof. Yet there are no groups looking out to help incels. Really makes you think.

Solid analogy, have my upvote!

Lol placing someone in solitary confinement is a legit form of torture used by agencies around the world. Normies have no idea how fast they would break if they were subjected to that. It literally drives you insane and causes irreversible psychological damage.

That's the thing, what's imposed on criminals as a punishment is basically our day-to-day life. Hell, even most criminals have got to experience relationships at some point.

If I didn't still live with my family, I would have ZERO human contact of any kind.

Total Imbecile said:
Female validation and sex might not be as essential as food or water

You eat to keep fucking and not fuck to keep eating. Suicide rates in third world countries are lower than in developed countries because they all fucking like rabbits. Sex and intimacy are the most important things for 99% of people.

Minjaze said:
That's the thing, what's imposed on criminals as a punishment is basically our day-to-day life. Hell, even most criminals have got to experience relationships at some point.

If I didn't still live with my family, I would have ZERO human contact of any kind.

Most criminals still have relationships even when theyre in prison.

A few weeks ago I was watching a documentary on youtube and there was this 18 year old pregnant jb visiting her baby daddy whos almost twice her age

mGuNn4p.jpg

She was all teary and they were discussing how once he gets out they will move in together and other bs

hkWMpHO.jpg

Heres the full documentary, it happens around the 5 minute mark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OctjJyFy4DE

I was legit raging.
Life is so fucking unfair.

yup. I've always said that I may as well have been in prison all these years. And just like ex-convicts, you never really recover once you're released. You can never get that lost time back or undo the psychological damage. 

Nearly a decade has gone by and I have almost nothing to show for it. One week in a normal person's life is probably more memorable than 5 years of mine.

Total Imbecile said:
Most criminals still have relationships even when theyre in prison.

A few weeks ago I was watching a documentary on youtube and there was this 18 year old pregnant jb visiting her baby daddy whos almost twice her age

mGuNn4p.jpg

She was all teary and they were discussing how once he gets out they will move in together and other bs

hkWMpHO.jpg

Heres the full documentary, it happens around the 5 minute mark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OctjJyFy4DE

I was legit raging.
Life is so fucking unfair.
Holy shit... It's over, I can't even watch this. 
You know something is wrong with the world when criminals live better lives than us.

dont some states got Conjugal visits

Minjaze said:
You know something is wrong with the world when criminals live better lives than us.

Its not about him being a criminal, its about his god given genetic worth to femoids, just fucking nuke this planet already Kim

glock17 said:
Total Imbecile said:
Female validation and sex might not be as essential as food or water
You eat to keep fucking and not fuck to keep eating. Suicide rates in third world countries are lower than in developed countries because they all fucking like rabbits. Sex and intimacy are the most important things for 99% of people.

tenor.gif

Total Imbecile said:
You wont die if you are incel or placed in solitary but it slowly eats away at you. Ask anyone and theyll tell you that being placed in solitary for 2 or more weeks is CRUEL and UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT, and so is being incel. Female validation and sex might not be as essential as food or water, but theyre pretty fucking important. After a month or so if you dont posses superb coping skills you will go mad just like when you are put in a 6 by 10 ft cell and left alone for an extended period of time. Look no further than ER for proof. Yet there are no groups looking out to help incels. Really makes you think.

The cucks keep telling us that our confinement is self-imposed, that we subconsciously desire it. Bullshit!

Luckily we've got this forum for all of us to socially interact.

glock17 said:

I haven't analyzed the data but it seems pretty mixed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_by_suicide_rate

I have been in isolation for 2 years only go outside for neetbux, i agree that it slowly eats away at you until nothing is left. I feel nothing but despair and consistently want to kill myself, seeing reminders of my inceldom makes me very sad.

I freak out everytime normies belittle our suffering... Just why?

I'd prefer solitary confinement at this point in my life, and am being 100% serious. I've had to go through a lot of bullshit just in the last year and it was all for nothing. Family bullshit, lots of driving, petty drama.

At least in solitary, wouldn't have to worry about other inmates. Would have guards to talk to. Food made for me, cable TV, and it would all be predictable schedule.

My life is 100% pointless suffering. Nothing I do is pleasurable, too high inhib for suicide, and too mentally ill to even get neetbux. Most prisoners have a better life than I do.

glock17 said:

This x 10^100

And that is why no blue pilled rhetoric infuriates me more than somebody who minimises my problems by saying "at least you aren't a starving African child, you should be ashamed to whine so much".

(also, as if stacies weren't the first to have so called #firstworldproblems lol)

Minjaze said:

Don't feel like watching the video, was the thug a chad?

living in solitary confinement as a normie would be better than inceldom tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back