Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being "Republican"/Far-Right is Retarded if You're Incel

F

fucknpcs

Banned
-
What makes you think the most normie of normies, low class "right wing" men, would be friends with you? Those assholes are the most likely to be bullies and thugs, toxic masculinity and intolerance of people that are defective or different in some way is more common on that end of the spectrum, you'll find more people that have empathy for you on the Left side as Leftism is all about the under dog and the downtrodden. Granted, both are enemies in the end, but in a far-right world, sub-5s, autists and incels would get bullied by faggots like this. JFL@thinking this cock sucker would be your friend. I find that the easiest people to talk to are druggie/hippie types, not shit that believes in might-makes right.

As Trump fans gather for 'Justice for J6,' the specter of white ...

Bandera confederada: símbolo de racismo en EE.UU.

Nobody on the political spectrum cares about subhuman men, GrAY

you'll find more people that have empathy for you on the Left side as Leftism is all about the under dog and the downtrodden.
they tell one thing and do another, hypocrites

If you're incel you shouldn't really be very active in politics, people don't give a shit about men like us.

If you're incel you shouldn't really be very active in politics, people don't give a shit about men like us.

Politics are pretty nerdy and incely to be into in the first place. Chads care not about that shit.

EvERy political party would make Aktion T4 on us

>Republician
>Right wing

If there's one thing I agree with commies, it is that the spectrum from so called "neocons" to soclibs are all "liberal".

GFGg4vZbsAANEy5

Fakecel vibes
How's that? I bet I have experienced more shit from people purely just for the way I look then you, lad. Or are you just some edgelord zoomer who thinks this is another 4chan, and forgets it is an incel site

How's that? I bet I have experienced more shit from people purely just for the way I look then you, lad. Or are you just some edgelord zoomer who thinks this is another 4chan, and forgets it is an incel site
It wasn't you who I was referring to

It's best to stick to yourself as a cel.

I still vote the most far right shit I can find for accelerationism sake.

It's the liberals who push feminism, which worsens the incel crisis

I hate the Republicans but i hate the democrats 10x more

If you are left-leaning, it is in your overall best interest if the Democrats are in power. Are they perfect for left-wing interests? No, but they are better than the alternative.

If you are right-leaning, it is in your overall best interest if the Republicans are in power. Are they perfect for right-wing interests? No, but they are better than the alternative.

It's not that difficult to understand.

you'll find more people that have empathy for you on the Left side as Leftism is all about the under dog and the downtrodden.
JFL. Stfu u retard grey

True
Many retards here are very low iq regards politics, under a true conservative society they wouldnt be comfily rotting here.

leftists would literally genocide incels if they could dumbass. their equality and anti hierarchy bs is for foids not for sub5s

I vote for whatever gives me more stuff, like most people do.

Go kiss some faggot redneck burger's ass. I'm sure they would empathize with you.
I despite both political ideologies, but to be honest, leftist are the one who is spreading degeneracy, spreading feminism which destroys the family, they are the one who deliberately do propaganda to dehumanize men. Check your mental status you Gray before saying it. I doubt you are IT infiltrator

I vote for whatever gives me more stuff, like most people do.

I've seen retarded ass sister-fuckers online say they would rather work their whole lives than be given millions of dollars, they feel "meaning" in being a wagecuck.

JFL, being republican is not the same as being far-right. Not by a long, long shot.

who is out there to help autistic men? No one. Not a single one has the balls to speak out for autistic men and give them a purpose in society.

Why are you conflating American Republicuckism with the 'far-right'? Republicans are barely even center right.

Based

Republicucks would always try to justify the abuse against men which Idk why some incels here would vote Trump because republicucks are huge anti-incels

Based

Republicucks would always try to justify the abuse against men which Idk why some incels here would vote Trump because republicucks are huge anti-incels

They're more anti whatever is not normal than the other side by nature.

right wing boomerfaggots won't give me neetbux so ill vote left

I feel like a lot of politically obsessed redditors with tribalism brain rot come here to try to get us to support their political party. Cringe.

Most importantly, they worship roasties and mothers.