Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being incel is now a fashion statement.

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
Imagine joining an incel forum and leaking your face and height.
Imagine 90% of the community telling you that you are infact not an incel, that you're looking good and that you have chances.

Imagine completly disregarding their oppinion and still being convinced that you're doomed for life.

It's almost like these dudes WANT TO BE INCEL.

If my face would get leaked and people would tell me that I'm a mogger, the first thing I would do is quit this forum and try to get laid.
I wouldn't make up excuses why everybody is wrong and why I will never have success with women.
These guys are ignoring the oppinion of a whole internet community just so they can stick to calling themselves an incel.
It's like being incel is now a fashion statement, it's like these dudes prefer being an incel over trying to get laid.

We've had incels literally killing themselves and others because of their inceldom. This shit isn't fun. This is not a meme. Stop treating it like that and ban the meme larpers and volcels.

5'6, balding, ethnic, shitty jawline, got blackpilled by my own ethnic ppl, low IQ, I'm defo an incel without showing you my miserable sad fucking persiancel face

I agree. Some are shy guys and need a conviction that they have a chance, oh boy this is a wrong place for that. They should try few options before saying its over.

5'6, balding, ethnic, shitty jawline, got blackpilled by my own ethnic ppl, low IQ, I'm defo an incel without showing you my miserable sad fucking persiancel face
and a 6'1-4 cumskin/sand nigger faggot will tell you he's just as incel as you :feelsclown:

I agree. Some are shy guys and need a conviction that they have a chance, oh boy this is a wrong place for that. They should try few options before saying its over.
I agree about normie-ish youngcels who don't show their face and aren't told they are a fakecel - they should not rot here if they aren't sure if it's over for them. But someone whose face is visible and is told he's a fakecel by everyone is either delusional, seeking validation, or trolling.

If you're above average and you go on these forums you're a retard. Have fun choosing to be miserable you dumb fuck. Most of us had no choice.

This fucker @Rhaast has the whole forum going nuts. And these type of men saying their incel now is like when white women say they're depressed and have mental illness, its just attention whore cope to make them seem more interesting.

Normies like appropriating obscure cultures and astroturfing their communities to revolve around themselves :feelsohh:

If you have to try it's already over