Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Better be an Incel then a simp

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★
Doesn't matter what your situation and what causes your Inceldom, always remember that its better then being a simp that pays w0men money in 0nlys1mps , a Jester, a sugar daddy thats wastes both his money and time to get rediculed and cuckolded by w0men and chad/tyrone.

Better being an Incel then a cuck.

Too many men are thirsty too follow this advice

Better to be an incel than 99% of other men then jfl.
What's fucked is some people somehow manage to be both incel and a simp, the most lowly existence imaginable.

True. If nothing else, it's reassuring to know that we aren't the lowest lifeforms on Earth, at least.

I would be beta provider if I could. Still no women want me to provide for her in exchange of a mediocre sexual experience twice a month.

Most simps are incel in denial.

Doesn't matter what your situation and what causes your Inceldom, always remember that its better then being a simp that pays w0men money in 0nlys1mps , a Jester, a sugar daddy thats wastes both his money and time to get rediculed and cuckolded by w0men and chad/tyrone.

Better being an Incel then a cuck.
a simp is always trying hard cuz they havnt been blackpilled yet and live in a delusional world meanwhile we found out the truth and no longer have to waste our time

Just like how better BE a NEET, than a wagecuck.