Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being in a classroom and listening to teachers lecturing makes me fucking depressed

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-

View: https://youtu.be/l789l6np-qA

Just watch this video, the atmosphere inside a classroom is really fucking depressing, idk how to explain it, it reminds me of my morning alarm clock

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTVWGoQcn9Q

I swear to god I have PTSD from going to school, not because of getting bullied, but because I have to fucking sit 6 hours straight in the classroom listening to a bunch of bullshit spouted by the teachers. I really fucking hate it when they randomly ask questions as you'd be made fun of by the whole class if you can't answer it right. Am I the only one who was really fucking shit at school?

Not only that, there are also homework and assignments that you need to do when you get home. Literally 0 fucking freetime and they expect us to do our work in the weekends :feelshaha:

Fuck school dude, waste of time and unnecessary stress.

Last edited:
College is an even bigger hell

I could never pay attention during class,

I can pay attention in class, but I just couldn't catch up with it and understand like the other students because I'm fucking slow :feelsbadman:

I can pay attention in class, but I just couldn't catch up with it and understand like the other students because I'm fucking slow :feelsbadman:
prob still mogs me

View: https://youtu.be/l789l6np-qA

Just watch this video, the atmosphere inside a classroom is really fucking depressing, idk how to explain it, it reminds me of my morning alarm clock

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTVWGoQcn9Q

I swear to god I have PTSD from going to school, not because of getting bullied, but because I have to fucking sit 6 hours straight in the classroom listening to a bunch of bullshit spouted by the teachers. I really fucking hate it when they randomly ask questions as you'd be made fun of by the whole class if you can't answer it right. Am I the only one who was really fucking shit at school?

Not only that, there are also homework and assignments that you need to do when you get home. Literally 0 fucking freetime and they expect us to do our work in the weekends :feelshaha:

You have feminazi foid teachers too? In my country if you take social studies as I did, you better have some heavy mental fortitude to endure every bullshit you have to hear against men in there. It's like having leftist politicians an mass media stuck in the ear, and obviously your grades will be lower than foid students no matter how much you study while they are partying and swallowing Chad's seed 24/7, never knew any guy that reached excellency with the exception of manginas. The good part it's that if that doesn't make you rope, nothing will.

Also, your second video feels like this for me

You have feminazi foid teachers too? In my country if you take social studies as I did, you better have some heavy mental fortitude to endure every bullshit you have to hear against men in there. It's like having leftist politicians an mass media stuck in the ear, and obviously your grades will be lower than foid students no matter how much you study while they are partying and swallowing Chad's seed 24/7, never knew any guy that reached excellency with the exception of manginas. The good part it's that if that doesn't make you rope, nothing will.

Also, your second video feels like this for me

Fuck this gynocentric society.

Thanks for warning me I guess, I'm going to college in a few months so I gotta embrace this shit again :kys::kys::kys:
If you want my advice then don't do that. It's better for you to work and self-study tbh.
Every day I regret joining the university :feelscry:

If you want my advice then don't do that. It's better for you to work and self-study tbh.
But self-study won't give you a degree, just think of university as a sacrifice to later be able to scortmaxxing without caring about your money, that's how I coped while making it.

Sadly most salary jobs I know nowadays require a degree or something, unless you become an entrepreneur and don't mind taking the risk and working super hard tbh.

Did you graduate with any debt?

Last edited:
But self-study won't give you a degree, just think of university as a sacrifice to later be able to scortmaxxing without caring about your money, that's how I coped while making it.
No JFL, it's a waste of time and money. A university degree is not the best way to get money. We are not in 1970. Before entering any college, you must ask yourself: Are you sure that you will get a job after graduation, and what is the salary, job security, and future development of the job with this degree?
Sadly most salary jobs I know nowadays require a degree or something, unless you become an entrepreneur and don't mind taking the risk and working super hard tbh.
This will change in the future and I think you have heard that some companies such as Google no longer require a degree in computer science to employ you. There is also freelancing.
It depends on the university center if it is universities like MIT, Harvard, Stanford or Oxford, It is definitely worth considering joining.
Did you graduate with any debt?
I haven't graduated yet and I don't have any debts.

No JFL, it's a waste of time and money. A university degree is not the best way to get money. We are not in 1970. Before entering any college, you must ask yourself: Are you sure that you will get a job after graduation, and what is the salary, job security, and future development of the job with this degree?
It isn't as long as someone does what you say, problem is society fills the heads of people teling them that they just have to do what they like, which may be wonderful in fairy tales, but IRL that's not being realistic.

20073.jpg

XD

The walls are designed to slowly drain you soul

6 hours? You're lucky. I usualy have to sit in school for 7-8 hours. I'm always tried in school. It's too loud, too many people around. I really don't like school

Yep I have extreme ptsd from school too,I really don’t understand how these people wait for us to stay in a piece of shit place everyday of the week, thank God I finished it, also I was really shit at school too after I get depressed and out of the rat race

Yep I have extreme ptsd from school too,I really don’t understand how these people wait for us to stay in a piece of shit place everyday of the week, thank God I finished it, also I was really shit at school too after I get depressed and out of the rat race
Same here. I'm glad I somehow managed to pass the finals even though I barely studied

Almost failed a subject :feelshaha:

Same here. I'm glad I somehow managed to pass the finals even though I barely studied

Almost failed a subject :feelshaha:
Me too, it’s stupid and I’ll rather do anything else than go to those hellholes

Same. Why is society this stupid. Why can't I be born in a universe where it wasn't this stupid and stressful