Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being ignored sucks

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
When someone tells a story in front of 2-3 people, they never look at me, like I'm a ghost.

I like being invisible, people irl are annoying.

being hated and bullied is even worse.

Its very annoying when foids give their attention the obnoxious, unpleasant, unmannered jocks but they dont bother to even glance at me or recognize my presence

That's why i have and will always be a loner

When someone tells a story in front of 2-3 people, they never look at me, like I'm a ghost.
Same, I used to be given the same treatment too. I though jestermaxxing will make them give attention to me. Later I realized they treat me like a pet that does tricks or something :lul:

Same. Back when I was sometimes hanging out with my cousins they would've ignore me completely. Now I avoid everyone.

Same, I used to be given the same treatment too. I though jestermaxxing will make them give attention to me. Later I realized they treat me like a pet that does tricks or something :lul:
Jokermaxxing>jestermaxxing

Attachments

• Joker-Murray-Scene-Joker-Ending-Explained-StudioBinder.jpg
    Joker-Murray-Scene-Joker-Ending-Explained-StudioBinder.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 4
Yep. When I'm not being bullied that's how I'm treated as well. That's why you gotta learn to accept being alone.

Yep.

Yep. When I'm not being bullied that's how I'm treated as well. That's why you gotta learn to accept being alone.
That's what happens when your father is a drinker and a fiend.

You a Manlet too?
No. However I'm extremely unattractive. If you're a manlet or ugly normies are going to expect you to be a jester and humiliate yourself.

No. However I'm extremely unattractive. If you're a manlet or ugly normies are going to expect you to be a jester and humiliate yourself.
Nah, I think it's in manlet's genes itself. Every other blackpilled manlet admits having the same shameful jestermaxxing past in school.

Nah, I think it's in manlet's genes itself. Every other blackpilled manlet admits having the same shameful jestermaxxing past in school.
Eh. Lots of ugly guys do too. It's just what losers do when they can't get attention.

Eh. Lots of ugly guys do too. It's just what losers do when they can't get attention.
I just want to feel valued and make everyone laugh with me, not at me :feelsrope: . I don't understand why do humans have to be so cruel.

I used to think being funny was my redeeming quality, then I realized I was just a clown for them. Whenever I was introduced to someone in school, my friends would always tell me to "say something funny" and I would say it doesn't work like that.

This is why normies what us incels to be bluepilled. So they can have a jester.

Cause ur more than likely a sub 5 like me...hell...I wouldn't even be allowed in the circle while the story is told...they would gather away from me...

Cause ur more than likely a sub 5 like me...hell...I wouldn't even be allowed in the circle while the story is told...they would gather away from me...
In this particular case it was my aunt, she told a story to my mom, me, and my brother. She only talked to the other two.

I like being alone, I'd rather be invisible than rather be hatred, humiliated, mocked.

I just want to feel valued and make everyone laugh with me, not at me :feelsrope: . I don't understand why do humans have to be so cruel.
They'll always laugh at you. Look at all the manlet celebrities.

They'll always laugh at you. Look at all the manlet celebrities.
Exactly, watching movies after being blackpilled just hits different. Like the truth about looks and height was always in fronts of your own eyes. None of the "comedians" were made fun of their personalities but their looks. Heck, their bad looks were their personalities.

In this particular case it was my aunt, she told a story to my mom, me, and my brother. She only talked to the other two.
Brutal....if this was ancient sparta...ur parents prolly would of tossed you off the cliff if given that option with the afterbirth...just like the rest of us...

One thing about the liberals that I like..is that they preach that our family ain't worth shit and that it's all about social networking with like minded individuals...hell..even Jesus said something to that effect...FUCK FAMILY

I used to think being funny was my redeeming quality, then I realized I was just a clown for them. Whenever I was introduced to someone in school, my friends would always tell me to "say something funny" and I would say it doesn't work like that.
Bro, it's like all of us share the same life or something. I feel relatable to all my brothers in this forum.

I get ignored at work all the time, but it’s not like I really want to speak to these people anyway. No point talking to individuals I don’t relate to

Exactly, watching movies after being blackpilled just hits different. Like the truth about looks and height was always in fronts of your own eyes. None of the "comedians" were made fun of their personalities but their looks. Heck, their bad looks were their personalities.
This is so true.