Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being high IQ is a normie Chad trait

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Being high IQ is a Chad trait truecels have sub 100 IQs a low IQcel can never have success in any aspect of life due to his low IQ he’d be stuck working dead end jobs for the rest of his life while a high IQcel can get a career or become a millionaire if he’s smart enough I’ll never be successful with my double digit IQ

But you have the IQ to know that this is a downside?

Crappy take tbh

But you have the IQ to know that this is a downside?

Crappy take tbh
How having a high IQ is a significant advantage anybody with a double digit IQ knows it’s a death sentence

Plenty of examples that disprove this; mostly rices or curries working as software developers or doing calculus at the age of 13 or something... :smonk:

But it's still ragefuel to see someone who both physically mogs and IQmogs me. :feelswhat:

The posts somehow continue to get even more weak

guess i'm a giga normie chad :D

Being high IQ is a Chad trait truecels have sub 100 IQs a low IQcel can never have success in any aspect of life due to his low IQ he’d be stuck working dead end jobs for the rest of his life while a high IQcel can get a career or become a millionaire if he’s smart enough I’ll never be successful with my double digit IQ
Brutally Low IQ post tbh ngl.

Im a high IQ incel, most low iq incels are actually high IQ tbh

Another high IQ post from OP, does that mean you’re admitting you’re a fakecel normie cuck?