Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being friendzoned is far more brutal than just being ignored by foids

Flagellum_Dei

Flagellum_Dei

Marxist-Rodgerist
-
Being able to get a foretaste of the foid kindness and attention, while knowing it's just an illusion with no intimacy and it's reserved for chad is a fucking torture. Constantly thinking about it is like reopening the old wounds. One of the tortures in Divine Comedy was being starved while being exposed to smell of the tasteful food, and it was punishment for actual sins, while the only crime you have to do to be friendzoned is to be a nonchad. Friendzone is far worse than just being ignored.

NO. Being ignored is far worse, I have lived worse. Nothing worse to have insanely dry texts from foids, it breaks my heart. No matter what I say I get one liner answers, and if I never text she won't. I have stopped texting foids and it's been one month that I'm textless. I was nothing more but a replaceable orbiter

No, being friendzoned implies she sees you as a human.

No, being friendzoned implies she sees you as a human.
Not as a human, but as a subhuman eunuch she can rely on as a emotional support after being pumped and dumped.

Not as a human, but as a subhuman eunuch she can rely on as a emotional support after being pumped and dumped.
No, if you are a true subhuman she is not even going to ever want to see or talk to you again in any way.

No, if you are a true subhuman she is not even going to ever want to see or talk to you again in any way.
Cope, foids very rarely exclude orbiters friends.

NO. Being ignored is far worse, I have lived worse. Nothing worse to have insanely dry texts from foids, it breaks my heart. No matter what I say I get one liner answers, and if I never text she won't. I have stopped texting foids and it's been one month that I'm textless. I was nothing more but a replaceable orbiter
Bro, I never texted foids once in my life. Far better to be alone than be friendzoned. How any guy can be just friends with a woman without wanting to blow his brains out with a shotgun is beyond me.

Bro, I never texted foids once in my life. Far better to be alone than be friendzoned. How any guy can be just friends with a woman without wanting to blow his brains out with a shotgun is beyond me.
The loneliness I felt when I couldn't vent or talk to foids which were my favorite source of human interaction was brutal beyond what you think. Once you start texting foids you will get addicted even though you are just "friends", it makes you feel normal. The loneliness has decreased since I joined this forum but it's still there.

The loneliness I felt when I couldn't vent or talk to foids which were my favorite source of human interaction was brutal beyond what you think. Once you start texting foids you will get addicted even though you are just "friends", it makes you feel normal. The loneliness has decreased since I joined this forum but it's still there.
I can understand that, I guess. I’m such a reject I never even got a chance to be friends with a female. Only ever had guy friends after elementary school and never had any meaningful interaction with a female other than direct family members since. I didn’t even have any friends at all throughout high school and only had my parents to talk to. Luckily I have two guy friends now, but we only can see each other like once a month.

I can understand that, I guess. I’m such a reject I never even got a chance to be friends with a female.
Brutal... I'm sorry man

Only ever had guy friends after elementary school and never had any meaningful interaction with a female other than direct family members since. I didn’t even have any friends at all throughout high school and only had my parents to talk to. Luckily I have two guy friends now, but we only can see each other like once a month.
:feelsrope:

Brutal... I'm sorry man

:feelsrope:
The loneliness gets real man. That’s why I spend so much time on here to socialize. I used to have my dad who was retired to talk about cars with and got to car shows with our 1971 Camaro, by he died a month and a half ago. It’s even lonelier without him. We also have a cabin that him and me worked together on and we each drove a riding mower to get the grass cut faster because it takes 2 hours. We would repair the mowers when they broke and also fixed up a 1948 Ford 8n tractor. It’s so lonely having nobody who cares about this stuff now. Many repairs are hard as fuck now too because you need two people to work on that type of stuff sometimes

by he died a month and a half ago.
I'm really sorry to hear that, man. That's so brutal. I genuinely feel for you and your loss.
It’s even lonelier without him. We also have a cabin that him and me worked together on and we each drove a riding mower to get the grass cut faster because it takes 2 hours. We would repair the mowers when they broke and also fixed up a 1948 Ford 8n tractor. It’s so lonely having nobody who cares about this stuff now. Many repairs are hard as fuck now too because you need two people to work on that type of stuff sometimes
This is so fucking sad to read man RIP

This. I actually did get basically friendzoned once as a teenager. It's a long story but basically we interacted regularly by pure circumstance. I was wayy too mentalcel to do anything about it if I had a chance at all and the truth is they love to toy with and torture you to squeeze out narcissistic supply. I told her that men and women can't just be friends and she denied it but we also stopped interacting for years. Gotcha bitch.

I'm really sorry to hear that, man. That's so brutal. I genuinely feel for you and your loss.

This is so fucking sad to read man RIP
Thanks bro. It really sucks. At least me and my father got along super well and were close. At least I still have all the vehicles we enjoyed together. I will do my best to never have to sell that 1971 Camaro

Friendzoned=MTN (sometimes HTN).
Ignored=ugly/LTN (sometimes MTN).

This. I actually did get basically friendzoned once as a teenager. It's a long story but basically we interacted regularly by pure circumstance. I was wayy too mentalcel to do anything about it if I had a chance at all and the truth is they love to toy with and torture you to squeeze out narcissistic supply. I told her that men and women can't just be friends and she denied it but we also stopped interacting for years. Gotcha bitch.
Exactly. Men and women CANNOT be just friends, unless the girl is ugly af and the guy wouldn’t even want her. Even then it’s debatable because most dudes aren’t too picky. Women do love to friendzone guys just for fun. Absolutely evil

I am always ignored. Never even got a chance to be friendzoned
Same. But fuck them, I just don't want to be treated like shit, that's all. My destiny is being alone. And I'm used to it. I just don't wanna be bullied by anyone in any way.

Same. But fuck them, I just don't want to be treated like shit, that's all. My destiny is being alone. And I'm used to it. I just don't wanna be bullied by anyone in any way.
Same. I’d rather be alone than friendzoned.

there is no friendship with women, the friendzone is not even friendship.
if you are a sub 5 or LTN, you could get run over by a truck and spent the entire month on hospital and a foid with a chad crush would not even visit you once, I HAVE SEEN IT HAPPEN IRL.

Well, I never had female friends.
But, I can see why it would really be shitty to be friend zoned.

You are forced to watch her and her boyfriend.
Knowing that she is fucking him when you’re not around.

Knowing that she will never fuck you.
Knowing that she fucks guys all the time…..but not you.

I get alot of ghosting from them to even try and be friends with foids or they get uncomfortable, and been blocked by many of them. I got tired of texting foids. I don't want female friends anymore. Even guys ghost me or leave me on read.

Being able to get a foretaste of the foid kindness and attention, while knowing it's just an illusion with no intimacy and it's reserved for chad is a fucking torture. Constantly thinking about it is like reopening the old wounds. One of the tortures in Divine Comedy was being starved while being exposed to smell of the tasteful food, and it was punishment for actual sins, while the only crime you have to do to be friendzoned is to be a nonchad. Friendzone is far worse than just being ignored.
I disagree, atleast they pay attention to your existence by being friendzoned, but being ignored just feels like an insult. Men and women can't be friends anyway

I been friendzoned so many times

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back