Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being framecel is the biggest incel trait there is

• Thread starter Deleted member 36828
  • Start date
Deleted member 36828

Deleted member 36828

Hypogonadism destroyed me
-
What all people here have in Common is having a small frame. I doubt there are any People here with big frames (big masculine hands, wrists, feet, shoulders). Being framecel means you will never be respected by other men, women will at best think of you as cute, women will never feel sexual attraction to a framecel, and it will be infinitely harder to climb dominance hierarchies. People here seriously overestimate the heightpill and seriously underestimate the framepill.

Good thing I have the neoteny to be attractive to children.

Absolutely true. That's the truth itself. I can confirm this as a framecel myself. I'm kinda shorter than the average male height in my country, most normtards height mog me. On top of that most of the young ones of them gymmaxx. Most people don't respect me just based on my appearance. They don't consider me a real man, and lot of whores don't even consider me a human, as if i'm some kind of an alien :lul::lul::lul::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
I have big hands and a wider frame but none of that matters when you're 5'8" on a good day

I have big hands and a wider frame but none of that matters when you're 5'8" on a good day
Biggest cope of the century. Big frame means High t and Good genetics, and you are still within the normal height range. If you are incel with a big frame then you're either a mentalcel or a fakecel. Nobody is incel because theyre 5'8

Biggest cope of the century. Big frame means High t and Good genetics, and you are still within the normal height range. If you are incel with a big frame then you're either a mentalcel or a fakecel. Nobody is incel because theyre 5'8
Right, should've clarified that I'm 5'8" and ugly.

frame doesnt matter when you are tall and good looking

Being framecel means you will never be respected by other men, women will at best think of you as cute, women will never feel sexual attraction to a framecel.

Yes. This, combined with being neuro-atypical, confirmed my status in society as a low-class male.

I have slighty above average frame but at the same time I have extremely tiny wrists and hands also Im 5'6 so I look like retarded dwarf :feelscry:

So true. Just look a The Rock, he is ugly as fuck but he has a huge frame and he is considered on of the sexiest me out there.