Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being fat makes your dick looks smaller.

SecondComing

SecondComing

Waiting for the Armageddon
Unless you are a ricecell, your penis size is ok.

You just have to get thin (under 15% bodyfat) to make your dick looks much bigger than it really is.

Yep that;s true

Can confirm, been fat for the majority of my life and still fat. My dick looks small.

Unless you are a ricecell, your penis size is ok.

You just have to get thin (under 15% bodyfat) to make your dick looks much bigger than it really is.
Not look smaller than it actually is

Yeah losing 100 lbs made my dick "grow" a whole inch. I'm sub 15% bf now so there's not much left hidden by fat.

If you are fat no one is gonna see your dick anyway. Manwhales fuck off you don't belong here

Stil won't be big enough to make a foid orgasm unfortunately.

im lean and short and it still looks small proportionate to me. fml

You measure your dick pressed against the bone, that’s your true dick size. If you have a 4” dick when pressed against the bone, you might as well die.

This is 100% true, I got fat in my early 30s due to giving up on life and then lost it when I started gymcelling again a few years later, it makes a huge difference.

Its over for me then. Im super. skinny and my penis looks small.

I can tell,
my dick went from barely average to short

It doesn't even matter. I will always be a virgin and no girl will ever see my dick