Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being facially unattractive should qualify as an illness or disability

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
It affects:
Your career path
Your happiness
Your ability to make friends
The likelihood of you getting promotions at work
How the justice system will treat you
Your mental health
Your physical health (from isolation and ostracism)
The ability for you to have a family

If I described all these consequences without telling you they stem from being unattractive you would assume I was describing some life altering debilitating illness or disability. Proof that being unattractive is an uncontrollable, incurable illness and disability

Ngl someone needs to write an essay to the congress in order to approve this for disability check.
I am not joking, this could be a deal changer.

Ngl someone needs to write an essay to the congress in order to approve this for disability check.
I am not joking, this could be a deal changer.
Our country is too cucked for this to ever happen government support is mostly for wahmen only

They really should allow this, this is legit

Our country is too cucked for this to ever happen government support is mostly for wahmen only
They really should allow this, this is legit
Then let's all reunite and riot in the streets, do incel pride parades and stuff.
You know: begin a political movement?
Or are you too braindead for this shit?

Come the fuck on! If faggots and toilets have done this before, it means we can do this shit too!

Then let's all reunite and riot in the streets, do incel pride parades and stuff.

Come the fuck on! If faggots and toilets have done this before, it means we can do this shit too!
We'll be shot down by some greycel before we even start

We'll be shot down by some greycel before we even start
That's fear and we need to apply ourselves and be brave! For the sake of us!

What change will it play anyway? They'll take down more sites, that's what'll happen.
Or rot in depression and loneliness....
Well, whatever, everyone is going to fucking die (including chad and stacy)

Or rot in depression and loneliness....
Well, whatever, everyone is going to fucking die (including chad and stacy)
Who said you're lonely? You're literally on this forum what makes you feel lonely?

Yeah also martyrs like er help

Being under 5’9 should count as a disability too

You're literally on this forum
But I need physical intimacy, I need to hold someone I dear within my arms and have someone I can rely on.

But I need physical intimacy, I need to hold someone I dear within my arms and have someone I can rely on.
You see the obvious cliché you're repeating again and again?

You just want sex you're not lonely

There have been threads I've made on this but I'm not linking them: I thought you meant loneliness in the sense of "having no one to talk to"

You just want sex
No, I don't want to ejaculate in some toilet's breast, can't you see that just being warm close with someone is something less prurient than one can think?
You can be close to someone and of course, talk with him/her without going too sexual.

Last edited:
No, I don't want to ejaculate in some toilet's breast, can't you see that just being warm close with someone is something less prurient than one can think?
You can be close to someone and of course, talk with him/her without going to sexual.
All of a sudden it's not sexual now
There have been threads I've made on this but I'm not linking them: I thought you meant loneliness in the sense of "having no one to talk to"

It affects:
Your career path
Your happiness
Your ability to make friends
The likelihood of you getting promotions at work
How the justice system will treat you
Your mental health
Your physical health (from isolation and ostracism)
The ability for you to have a family

If I described all these consequences without telling you they stem from being unattractive you would assume I was describing some life altering debilitating illness or disability. Proof that being unattractive is an uncontrollable, incurable illness and disability
Agreed anything that hinders you is technically a disability so is being broke