Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL being druk in iscrendib le

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
today i was angry at a tyoneleet fucking a giga stacy, i geted drunk later, after 3 liters of beer,being drunk is incredible i have no inib , i tried to carry chads to my house, not kidding i feel no pain so i put a entire chad on mu back i almost carried the dude home, but he removed my glassed, i was litered telling people to stop me, i'm still conceinte but have no motor control, i friend of mine, a femoid stoped me getting more drunrk, i pretty much esmaculated four dudes trying to fuck her at once, when i'm drunk i try to hub people at ramdom, and stary picking up dudes and carring them at ramdom, it's ultra weird i'm consient buy have no cvontrol, i don't but cockblocking other males is incredible, thias all happened because of tyroneleet fucking a stacy, he got out of the partry before i esmaculated himm i litreraly feel no pain i can carry adult men, and even get punched and don't feel shit, i'ts hard to walk, and i just asking people if can hug them, i opretty much saywahtever in mind callling femoids atractve, but carring chads aorunds was cool af, me drunk >>> al, i coun't get laid, buty wat funny seing the females while i esmacultated every chad there.
this not larp, esmaculating chads >>>>sex
i'm probaly oging to get banned after tis, but it's was worth it

It's over for dyslexic drunrkcels.

It's over for dyslexic drunrkcels.
kek i should go slep, but i'm everthing hangover, thr lack of pain is incredible, i feel i could fight a dungre lions, esmculating chads >>>>>>> sex

DUDE ALCOHOL LMAO

bro I'mso drunk, see I'm even misppelling words on acident, that's how drunk I am bro xD haha :soy:

Good perspective on the topic, OP. Really makes you think

Thread needs to be stickied tbh.

E22EDB4B 156B 4261 9309 5521B8C14003

DUDE ALCOHOL LMAO

bro I'mso drunk, see I'm even misppelling words on acident, that's how drunk I am bro xD haha :soy:
i'm fine now, i literraly coun't write worlds strait, my vision was blurry and i was dizzy
shit all the stupid shit i done, and sayed, my stomach hurts

Last edited: