Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being depressed is the best way not to be an ASSHOLE

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Wizard
★★★★
We should learn to like our depression, because it makes us better people.

Today there is this great lie that we should be happy. Let us be honest, humans were never happy. In the past, life was hard. Today, life is no longer hard but we have other reasons to not be happy. Let us be honest. It is just impossible for a human being to be happy and we are making ourselves even more miserable if we keep trying.

Sad threads on this forum are the best. They exude a sense of calm and non-aggressive brotherhood. People are better when they are sad.

Today I am sad, and I am glad I am sad.

My depression gives me anger issues which leads to me being an asshole on this forum.
Can't confirm what you're saying.

Last edited:
high iq

the only problem is this forum is an utter gravel pit, full of narci low iq morons who dont know a high iq post if it smashed them in the skull.

so expect the usual TLDR and low response rate

As the very brotherhood you refer to is utterly lacking in this community and forum

However I like you am not a cunt so I will acknowledge and give qudos to others when they objectively do a good post

I would be able to handle shit much better if I was rich.

Today there is this great lie that we should be happy. Let us be honest, humans were never happy. In the past, life was hard. Today, life is no longer hard but we have other reasons to not be happy. Let us be honest. It is just impossible for a human being to be happy and we are making ourselves even more miserable if we keep trying.

Sad threads on this forum are the best. They exude a sense of calm and non-aggressive brotherhood. People are better when they are sad.

you are right , but I still think it's cucked, and that incels should aspire to be vengeful sociopathic and ignorant-- it's only fair that we express the harmful energy the world brings us.

Last edited:
My depression gives me anger issues which leads to me being an asshole on this forum.
me too tbh. I go from being sad most days to super angry. Recently i've been more angry than sad.

high iq

the only problem is this forum is an utter gravel pit, full of narci low iq morons who dont know a high iq post if it smashed them in the skull.

so expect the usual TLDR and low response rate

As the very brotherhood you refer to is utterly lacking in this community and forum

However I like you am not a cunt so I will acknowledge and give qudos to others when they objectively do a good post
Thanks. Appreciate it.

Cope tbh, everyone is enjoying their life and youth while we're here rotting alone, foids/normies/chads can't be depressed or unhappy: https://incels.is/threads/our-depression-is-not-the-same-as-normie-foid-depression.328699

Maybe you can just try once. Next time you are sad, just tell yourself "Oh, I am sad. Good!" Maybe it will work ...

Very high IQ man. Most of the nicest people I've met in life have struggled with mental health at some point in their life or struggled in other ways. Basically, life has humbled them at some point and they've become more sympathetic because of it.

Very high IQ man. Most of the nicest people I've met in life have struggled with mental health at some point in their life or struggled in other ways. Basically, life has humbled them at some point and they've become more sympathetic because of it.
Yep. When you’re depressed your quiet and in your own head. Small chance of getting into arguments or whatever when you’re not talking to anyone at all.

:feelsbadman: very true. when im depressed im more sympathetic. when im not depressed im more angry.

it shows me that normies who are confident are fools. they had nothing consistently bad happened to them so they're arrogant and entitled.
This is very much the case...

Same, I would rather be a depressed millionaire than a depressed poorcel
I do agree with this in principle, but in practice I think it would be very tough to strike a good balance having that amount of financial reassurance BUT...I'm not saying it couldn't be done, or that I couldn't do it.

Yes, in general I agree :feelsokman:. In fact I think for us as Incels, we MUST learn to like our depression. We simply must !

Thanks
Yep. When you’re depressed your quiet and in your own head. Small chance of getting into arguments or whatever when you’re not talking to anyone at all.
Yes
:feelsbadman: very true. when im depressed im more sympathetic. when im not depressed im more angry.

it shows me that normies who are confident are fools. they had nothing consistently bad happened to them so they're arrogant and entitled.
Yes

I am glad that so many understand what I meant. I did not expect such a good response.

@Simulacrasimulation the response has been better than you (and I) would have expected

Just further proof that life is a mistake.

Now you’re just ignoring human nature. Then again, nothing really matters.
Human nature is hard to disentangle from our current culture. It seems to me that in the past, people did not really expect to be happy. They expected a hard life and moments of happiness, sometimes, maybe.

This idea that "happiness" is a state than can be reached and maintained permanently is a modern idea, I think.

i don't think i'm doing too bad despite being inkler

now i'd be miserable though if i had to wagie

Being sad means you're still human

Why wouldn't I be?
Many people fain happiness. because sociopathic...

As far as why you shouldn't be happy?

Or why you should be sad?

All that's on you. It's you're perceptions that create both emos.

I'm a big believer in "circles of control." (Semi Stoic) where if you cannot control an item, you focus instead on things you can control...

But if you cannot control something, that doesn't always prevent it from controlling you.

Basically, you choose how you response to various external circles. But focus on your accessible one the most.

You can only chose how you react to whatever.

What kind of bullshit is this? Teenage chad is definitely happy. He's smoking fire weed with a young foid sucking his cock in the car his dad paid for.