Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being bald throughout your teenage years is literally hell and has driven me closer to suicide more than anything else fucked up in my life

• Thread starter Subhuman Currycel
  • Start date
Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Self-banned
-
Title is self explanatory.

I've been gymcelling for more than 2 years and god knows how long I was in the whole "self improvement will overcome my flaws (hair) mindset"
Being bald since I was 13 has been a traumatic fucking existence, I've reached the tipping point I've gone to so many doctors and they don't know why my hairs like this, so many treatments and such little results.
I've cried almost everyday looking at my old photos with hair for all intents and purposes I died the day(s) my hair fell out and have been nothing but a corpse for the last 6 years

I've been gymcelling for more than 2 years and god knows how long I was in the whole "self improvement will overcome my flaws (hair) mindset"
Being bald since I was 13 has been a traumatic fucking existence, I've reached the tipping point I've gone to so many doctors and they don't know why my hairs like this, so many treatments and such little results.
I've cried almost everyday looking at my old photos with hair for all intents and purposes I died the day(s) my hair fell out and have been nothing but a corpse for the last 6 years
Very Brutal story

Balding is a literal death sentence for all sub8males.

Is your dad bald?

Howd you go bald at thirteen? Cant be male pattern baldness.

A very brutal existence brocel, hope you find a good cope or a painless rope :feelsbadman:

Very Brutal story

Is your dad bald?
I think male pattern baldness is determined by your mothers father.

I think male pattern baldness is determined by your mothers father.

That sounds like Cope tbh Ive seen IRL results that contradict this assumption.

I'm sorry to hear you had to go through this during your teenage years - it sounds like hell. However, I think being bald probably becomes more acceptable during your mid-late 20's, especially if you can make up for it in other areas like physique. To me, being bald later in life kind of offers this badass aura. Don't try to go halfway with having hair like a monk with a combover or something - either try to get back a full head of hair or embrace the baldness.

To me, being bald later in life kind of offers this badass aura.
Are you NW0 yourself ? There is nothing cool about being bald, even Meeks would look better with full head of hair and for average man it's death sentence

Very Brutal story

Is your dad bald?
Howd you go bald at thirteen? Cant be male pattern baldness.
@Legendarywristcel I think I explained this before but no my grandads even have full ehads of hair.
My body reacted very badly from chemo when I was diagnosed with hodgkins lymphoma at 12 and my hair never recovered/permanent chemotherapy induced alopecia.

Are you NW0 yourself ? There is nothing cool about being bald, even Meeks would look better with full head of hair and for average man it's death sentence

I have the eastern European male pattern, so my hair line is probably at NW2. Sure, it'd be objectively better to have a full head of hair, but it's possible to pull off being bald if you have other good physical qualities. The worst is to be in-between though, trying to insecurely cover up obvious baldness instead of accepting it.

@Legendarywristcel I think I explained this before but no my grandads even have full ehads of hair.
My body reacted very badly from chemo when I was diagnosed with hodgkins lymphoma at 12 and my hair never recovered/permanent chemotherapy induced alopecia.

I didn't know this was due to cancer, though. That makes things a lot more difficult. I'm sorry OP - I hope everything turns out for the best.

I have the eastern European male pattern, so my hair line is probably at NW2. Sure, it'd be objectively better to have a full head of hair, but it's possible to pull off being bald if you have other good physical qualities. The worst is to be in-between though, trying to insecurely cover up obvious baldness instead of accepting it.

I didn't know this was due to cancer, though. That makes things a lot more difficult. I'm sorry OP - I hope everything turns out for the best.
Most people get their hair back fully, my oncologist said shes never seen a case as bad as mine fuck I hope my body wakes tf up and starts making my god damn hair again.

Why can't you just accept being ugly?

I'm really sorry bro

are you like clean bald? I think you send me a pic once but it was morphed I couldn't tell how much hair you actually have. If not maybe hair transplant could help you.

Wear hair system or wig, its only about cope when youre bald, be at least attractive while youre coping

Wear hair system or wig, its only about cope when youre bald, be at least attractive while youre coping
This is his only option at this point

Soon it will be our only option too btw

This is his only option at this point

Soon it will be our only option too btw
Idc if someone thinks im weird, i got out in my k pop wig one day and a girl smiled at me, idk honestly if it was nice or evil, but a week passed and i remembered this moment till this day

Bald since 13 holy shit. I’m so sorry bro.

Are you clean bald

Idc if someone thinks im weird, i got out in my k pop wig one day and a girl smiled at me, idk honestly if it was nice or evil, but a week passed and i remembered this moment till this day
Mogs me

Are you clean bald
No but my hair is so thin its like someone tore off my scalp and glued tiny pieces of black cotton onto it so I have to keep it shaved or buzzed or else its obvious my hair isnt normal
I'm really sorry bro

are you like clean bald? I think you send me a pic once but it was morphed I couldn't tell how much hair you actually have. If not maybe hair transplant could help you.
No but my hair is so thin its like someone tore off my scalp and glued tiny pieces of black cotton onto it so I have to keep it shaved or buzzed or else its obvious my hair isnt normal

Absolutely brutal :( sorry

Being ugly is worse

I’m ugly but I can imagine how painful it is to be bald in your teens.

Just super saiyan 3 maxxx bro

Super Saiyan 3 | Wiki | Dragon Ball New Ages(Literate) Amino

At least you bonemog 99% of men hard.

I'm sorry to hear you had to go through this during your teenage years - it sounds like hell. However, I think being bald probably becomes more acceptable during your mid-late 20's, especially if you can make up for it in other areas like physique. To me, being bald later in life kind of offers this badass aura. Don't try to go halfway with having hair like a monk with a combover or something - either try to get back a full head of hair or embrace the baldness.

:feelsseriously:

:chad::banhammer:

RIP. It only gets worse. I went bald at 18. 27 now. Completely missed out on my life.

jfl I jus got her yesterday, don’t rly know how to use her though
I use her as a dps with physical bonus dmg stat at 100% . I wouldn't recommend it tho because an bow user can only attack one enemy at once but claymore ( claymore is overpowered ngl ) user can attack many at once. I just use her as a dps because I enjoy bow users.

Most people use her as a support.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back