Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being anorexic as a kid caused narrow jawline

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
If only I was black pilled since childhood I wouldn’t have made SO MANY mistakes that would affect my future SMV. As a child I barely ate food so my teeth developed abnormally the dentist said if I don't chew enough I’ll have overcrowded teeth due to narrow jaw and now 7 years later I’m suffering the consequences. My Jaw and palate are very narrow, and downward growth caused by mouth breathing makes it look worse, I have a very long and narrow face. Im going to get braces soon I hope Its not too late to fix myself, afterall Im only 18.

Brutal, but don't trust dentists too much a lot of what they say is bs:feelswhat:.
t. mouthbreathed all my life, never had issues

Not eating enought will also cause a shorter heigt and reduced itelligence.

There's no food for you're face

If only I was black pilled since childhood I wouldn’t have made SO MANY mistakes that would affect my future SMV. As a child I barely ate food so my teeth developed abnormally the dentist said if I don't chew enough I’ll have overcrowded teeth due to narrow jaw and now 7 years later I’m suffering the consequences. My Jaw and palate are very narrow, and downward growth caused by mouth breathing makes it look worse, I have a very long and narrow face. Im going to get braces soon I hope Its not too late to fix myself, afterall Im only 18.
Look at smooth sanchez, his jawline is weird and skinny.

He's not severly unattractive

this,it's all about genetics,chad can eat shit food and still develop good jaw and teeth
It's all epigenetics. If you're malnourished during development and never play sports growing up, chad genes won't spare you.

It's all epigenetics. If you're malnourished during development and never play sports growing up, chad genes won't spare you.
oh yeah they will, genetic determinism beats all

My jaw disappeared during puberty

that's cap cus starving countries like Africa and north Korea have strong jawline

that's cap cus starving countries like Africa and north Korea have strong jawline
Same; I remember reading about African teens who escape from war and their jaws were fine; some were tyrones, too.

So, I don't think this case is how this work; I think OP's case is more so from genetics, instead.