Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being an ugly white guy with brown hair and eyes is a death sentence.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
You arent even considered white so you cant use "just be white game".
We are seen as subhuman mongrels that will never be truly white.
You will all ways be beneath lighter haired white guys with lighter eye colors.
0ef4431ac39a3f47ffbd26e6910f97e0--beautiful-children-beautiful-babies.jpg

CA-3rd.jpg

These black kids are "whiter" than me.

Eye color is cope tbh

a-virgin-nigger said:
Eye color is cope tbh

no its not. these blacks gained about 2 points just by having a light eye colour

koreancel26 said:
no its not. these blacks gained about 2 points just by having a light eye colour

They're kids. You never know until they've fully gone through puberty. Also if all your other facial features are shit, your eyes won't save you.

Eye color is cope. If blue eyes are on an ugly face, it's not going to help as it won't save the rest of your ugly features.

Brown eyes with good features >>>>>>> blue eyes with ugly features

easy as that

Also the second picture of that black kid with blue eyes just looks plain and unnatural

Crustaciouse said:

CA-3rd.jpg

Brown hair and brown eyes have nothing to do with attractiveness. Just google brown hair brown eyed male and you get a bunch of attractive dudes. It's your bone structure that fucks you up

ItsOver4Me said:
Crustaciouse said:

CA-3rd.jpg

Brown hair and brown eyes have nothing to do with attractiveness. Just google brown hair brown eyed male and you get a bunch of attractive dudes. It's your bone structure that fucks you up

Exactly. What the fuck is with all the posters talking about eye color. It's your eye shape and how it complements your features. Eye color means nothing and It's not the determining factor to inceldom.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
ItsOver4Me said:
Crustaciouse said:

CA-3rd.jpg

Exactly. What the fuck is with all the posters talking about eye color. It's your eye shape and how it complements your features. Eye color means nothing and It's not the determining factor to inceldom.
I'm not saying that I'm an incel because of my eye and hair color, I'm saying that my color puts me beneath an equally ugly guy with blue eyes and blonde hair.

that first pic with the baby will be a slayer in fact as we speak hes slaying

blacks with blue or green eyes have no issues getting pussy in the black community

rafaelvicuna3 said:

i cant say for certain, but i think to most black femoids having bright blue eyes would be a massive halo in a homogeneous black population.