Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being an ugly man is even worse than most people, even blackpilled people, think it is

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Blackpilled people think being an ugly male= a lifetime of loneliness, rejection and frustration. Especially in the realm of "love" and sex but also in general. This is not wrong, of course, but the fact is, even WORSE stuff can happen and commonly will happen.

Being an ugly male= years and years of lovelessness and involuntary celibacy= desperation= BAD CHOICES and BEING PRONE TO BEING DESTROYED BY FOIDS.

Why do you think some men fall for sting operations or get their lives ruined for relationships with underage foids in general? If you take a look at famous cases in the recent past, you'll notice something...

PRETTY MUCH ALL MEN WHO SUFFER THAT TERRIBLE FATE ARE UGLY!

GOOD-LOOKING MEN SPEND THEIR TEENS AND EARLY ADULT YEARS SCREWING PRIME FOIDS IN ALL HOLES, this is why, even if they still feel attraction to underage teens as adults (which will most likely be the case since most men do feel such attraction), they're not DESPERATE enough to catch up and have a shot at teen love/sex after they're older, risking everything in the process. They are also not that put off by the thought of getting with some used up older foid since they themselves already had tons of sex and took the virginity of plenty of foids as well.

- Being ugly also makes you a victim for betabuxxing and prostitution to a lesser extent; getting involved with foids who aren't actually attracted to you and are with you just for interest, frivorceraping and cucking you eventually.

- Being ugly also makes you a prime victim for BPD foids, who, due to their mentally illness, don't see people accurately and can idealize some ugly dude. Imagine having some girl idealizing you after a lifetime of loneliness and rejection, just to have her stab you in the back after she splits on you, cucking, ghosting, frivorcing, ignoring you forever or even killing you, falsely accusing you or something. After BPDs split, you go from being their god on earth to being DIRT overnight, which is extremely traumatizing for some ugly desperate lonely man, but wouldn't be nearly as much for some oversexed Chad.

I actually have talked about it with a friend who's merely a Chadlite, not even a full blown Chad, and he told me he gets the fuck away from a crazy foid when he notices she's crazy, since he has plenty of options, unlike ugly, desperate men.

Epstein? UGLY? He‘s normie tier, probably even above average compared to the average boomer his age :feelsseriously:

Epstein? UGLY? He‘s normie tier, probably even above average compared to the average boomer his age :feelsseriously:
Yeah he mogs me as well but you're coping if you think he's above average with that horseface, long philtrum, negative canthal tilt tiny eyes and caricature-like chin.

He was a low tier normie at best, being VERY generous.

Yeah he mogs me as well but you're coping if you think he's above average with that horseface, long philtrum, negative canthal tilt tiny eyes and caricature-like chin.

He was a low tier normie at best, being VERY generous.
His philtrum is long but it isn’t noticeably bad to the point where someone who isn’t a PSL autist would notice, his horseface on the other hand is. I agree, it’s his biggest failo, but his eye area is good. If he had a below average eye area I doubt he would’ve been in the top 1% of status/wealth that he was in. He’s mid-high tier normie imo

I don’t think his eyes are small, I think his norwood, midface, and lower third just makes them look smaller than they are. Trump’s eyes are smaller than his here

Last edited:
Most thing same as being ugly condemn you on shitty life. Being low iq, short, ethnic, poor, weak, bad parents. etc.

Being ugly also makes you a prime victim for BPD foids, who, due to their mentally illness, don't see people accurately and can idealize some ugly dude. Imagine having some girl idealizing you after a lifetime of loneliness and rejection, just to have her stab you in the back after she splits on you, cucking, ghosting, frivorcing, ignoring you forever or even killing you, falsely accusing you or something. After BPDs split, you go from being their god on earth to being DIRT overnight, which is extremely traumatizing for some ugly desperate lonely man, but wouldn't be nearly as much for some oversexed Chad.

This seems very specific, has this happened to you or someone that you know?

His philtrum is long but it isn’t noticeably bad to the point where someone who isn’t a PSL autist would notice, his horseface on the other hand is. I agree, it’s his biggest failo, but his eye area is good. If he had a below average eye area I doubt he would’ve been in the top 1% of status/wealth that he was in. He’s mid-high tier normie imo

View attachment 479472

I don’t think his eyes are small, I think his norwood, midface, and lower third just makes them look smaller than they are. Trump’s eyes are smaller than his here
A lot of it is about overall facial balance and symmetry, both of which I lack.
It happens often on these incel sites.
Yes. BPD women love preying on incels.

Yes. BPD women love preying on incels.

Lol where can I find these bpd women? I wouldn't mind one

Oh wait, I'm not white so I'm not eligible :feelskek:

Jfl at you if you fell for the symmetry meme, that shit barely matters if you’re not attractive. Normies, especially foids, love to push muh symmetrical face bullshit so they feel like they actually know what they’re talking about. But in reality, harmony matters much, much more

You don't want it. You will have your hopes up and then stabbed.
Jfl at you if you fell for the symmetry meme, that shit barely matters if you’re not attractive. Normies, especially foids, love to push muh symmetrical face bullshit so they feel like they actually know what they’re talking about. But in reality, harmony matters much, much more
Symmetry is not a meme. Its a good indicator of genetic health. Many studies have been made and symmetry is one of the key blocks of attractiveness.

Very good thread but the Epstein comparison is bullshit. He was above average regarding looks and he status- and moneymaxxed in a time when it was more worthy.
He’s mid-high tier normie imo
!

Last edited:
Symmetry is not a meme. Its a good indicator of genetic health. Many studies have been made and symmetry is one of the key blocks of attractiveness.
1608457505623-png.880302

Dude im not saying that symmetry is like all be all other features damned.
It is very fucking important though.
Eh, I guess it’s important but not that important. I’ll take hunter eyes over a symmetrical face any day

Blackpilled people think being an ugly male= a lifetime of loneliness, rejection and frustration. Especially in the realm of "love" and sex but also in general. This is not wrong, of course, but the fact is, even WORSE stuff can happen and commonly will happen.

Being an ugly male= years and years of lovelessness and involuntary celibacy= desperation= BAD CHOICES and BEING PRONE TO BEING DESTROYED BY FOIDS.

Why do you think some men fall for sting operations or get their lives ruined for relationships with underage foids in general? If you take a look at famous cases in the recent past, you'll notice something...

View attachment 479465
View attachment 479466

PRETTY MUCH ALL MEN WHO SUFFER THAT TERRIBLE FATE ARE UGLY!

GOOD-LOOKING MEN SPEND THEIR TEENS AND EARLY ADULT YEARS SCREWING PRIME FOIDS IN ALL HOLES, this is why, even if they still feel attraction to underage teens as adults (which will most likely be the case since most men do feel such attraction), they're not DESPERATE enough to catch up and have a shot at teen love/sex after they're older, risking everything in the process. They are also not that put off by the thought of getting with some used up older foid since they themselves already had tons of sex and took the virginity of plenty of foids as well.

- Being ugly also makes you a victim for betabuxxing and prostitution to a lesser extent; getting involved with foids who aren't actually attracted to you and are with you just for interest, frivorceraping and cucking you eventually.

- Being ugly also makes you a prime victim for BPD foids, who, due to their mentally illness, don't see people accurately and can idealize some ugly dude. Imagine having some girl idealizing you after a lifetime of loneliness and rejection, just to have her stab you in the back after she splits on you, cucking, ghosting, frivorcing, ignoring you forever or even killing you, falsely accusing you or something. After BPDs split, you go from being their god on earth to being DIRT overnight, which is extremely traumatizing for some ugly desperate lonely man, but wouldn't be nearly as much for some oversexed Chad.

I actually have talked about it with a friend who's merely a Chadlite, not even a full blown Chad, and he told me he gets the fuck away from a crazy foid when he notices she's crazy, since he has plenty of options, unlike ugly, desperate men.
I would also get the fuck away from a foid if she’s crazy. I’d rather be alone forever. And any foid who acts interested in me is already a red flag that she is using me because I am ugly lol

Last edited:
being ugly makes you get rejected anywhere including jobs

I would also get the fuck away from a foid if she’s crazy. I’d rather be alone forever. And any foid who acts interested in me is already a red flag that she is using me because I am ugly lol
Groucho Marx pilled.

Epstein Looks really good For his age. He would mog almost every boomer his age In finland

Blessing in disguise tbh

While walking around campus, all I hear are foids shouting out for an Aryan chad to notice them.

How does everyone here know that a relationship with a bipolar woman is not worth it?

Sounds like fun. Lots of sex and when she eventually leaves you / ghosts you or something, who cares. You can just go on with your life.

Obviously if she accuses you of rape or literally stabs you in the back, it's shit, but is that really so common that you shouldn't go for it when you get the chance?

Blessing in disguise tbh
tbh

While walking around campus, all I hear are foids shouting out for an Aryan chad to notice them.
:fuk:

How does everyone here know that a relationship with a bipolar woman is not worth it?

Sounds like fun. Lots of sex and when she eventually leaves you / ghosts you or something, who cares. You can just go on with your life.
Unless you're a psychopath, chances are you won't have that much emotional control. As an incel, chances are you'll eventually get emotionally involved enough to get hurt, since you are emotionally and sexually starved and BPD women are REALLY intense.

Obviously if she accuses you of rape or literally stabs you in the back, it's shit, but is that really so common that you shouldn't go for it when you get the chance?
Just go on the internet and search for accounts of men who had relationships with BPDs, the most serious (like marriages) the better. There is plenty of terrifying stories. You have no idea how bad it can get man.

Yep a plethora of disadvantages that just keep coming.

ragefuel, suifuel thread tbh. and ugly men cannot take social cue and understand how a foid behaves coz he never been with one.