Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being an incel will cripple your social life

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
Im currently in the army and i have not made a single friend+everyone constantly picks on me because they know im a virgin loser. Im on the top tier soldiers but it doesnt mean shit, all people care about is if women like you or not. I have a friend who is a whiny faggot but because he got laid everyone respects him. It doesnt matter that he cries most of the time, he had a girl into him so that automatically gves him a pass.

Meanwhile, i go trhough ordeals every day and triumph, doesnt mean anything. Im still treated like crap. When all you got is rejections , other men will see you as a loser and wont even bother thinking that its NOT your fault. In their minds, if you had played your cards better you could have gotten laid but we all know its BS. Cause the riend i mentioned earlier literally had a girl from IG travel 80kms to have sex with him and they had never met before. Meanwhile, i had to chase girls to get a meagre "date" with them only to have the disappear afterwards or tell me some bs like "you arent my type".

Military and life in general is hell as an incel. I have been choosing to do soitary services just so that i can be alone and get some peace, people are trash.

other men will see you as a loser and wont even bother thinking that its NOT your fault. In their minds, if you had played your cards better you could have gotten laid but we all know its BS.
it's impossible for normalniggers to feel empathy towards anyone, even if they felt it they would give you mindless advice and give no thought about your crippling problems.

Trucels don't have friends. :blackpill:

it's impossible for normalniggers to feel empathy towards anyone, even if they felt it they would give you mindless advice and give no thought about your crippling problems.
its even worse when they are 19 and you are 27

Im currently in the army and i have not made a single friend+everyone constantly picks on me because they know im a virgin loser. Im on the top tier soldiers but it doesnt mean shit, all people care about is if women like you or not. I have a friend who is a whiny faggot but because he got laid everyone respects him. It doesnt matter that he cries most of the time, he had a girl into him so that automatically gves him a pass.

Meanwhile, i go trhough ordeals every day and triumph, doesnt mean anything. Im still treated like crap. When all you got is rejections , other men will see you as a loser and wont even bother thinking that its NOT your fault. In their minds, if you had played your cards better you could have gotten laid but we all know its BS. Cause the riend i mentioned earlier literally had a girl from IG travel 80kms to have sex with him and they had never met before. Meanwhile, i had to chase girls to get a meagre "date" with them only to have the disappear afterwards or tell me some bs like "you arent my type".

Military and life in general is hell as an incel. I have been choosing to do soitary services just so that i can be alone and get some peace, people are trash.
its over for incels

"Virgin shaming doesnt exist!":foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy:

Toilets are the social Vetters, if you don't have a toilet you don't have a social life.