Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being an asian guy...

• Thread starter DepressedIncelBoi
  • Start date
DepressedIncelBoi

DepressedIncelBoi

Greycel
I have been bullied for being asian guy my whole life, sometimes i fight back but most of the time i just let them do it. I knew the reason why they do it. They were intimidated by me as another male in dating pool who have different skin color and features that made me stand out. I used to have crush, an asian girl who pretty much looks like me, we had similar features. I personally wouldn't think of myself as ugly, comparing myself to another asian guys i'm probably 7/10. I really loved her, we talked alot, we had similar interests. Until some guy asked me to back off. I convinced myself that he is her boyfriend but in my mind i knew that he isn't. I shouldn't be such a cuck but i couldn't get the courage. Turnout she's quite popular around guys and i am the target of many guys because i'm close to her. Then one day, she gotten herself a boyfriend. What sad to me was the fact that, person who had discriminated against my people managed to get himself female from my race, the girl that i loved. I was mad but there's nothing i can do. We could've been something and it's all my fault

C U C K ! why would you backoff if anyone told you to do so ? that's a :soy::soy::soy::soy: out of 5

C U C K ! why would you backoff if anyone told you to do so ? that's a :soy::soy::soy::soy: out of 5
Back then i was a transfer student, i have been fighting alot my whole life but this time i decided to be a good student to stop making my parents worry. I wanted to get that good grade but in the end it got ruined. I should've been more courageous but what happen already happen. My grade is ruined and i'm gonna be miserable my whole life. I should've went for the pussy atleast i get laid.

Back then i was a transfer student, i have been fighting alot my whole life but this time i decided to be a good student to stop making my parents worry. I wanted to get that good grade but in the end it got ruined. I should've been more courageous but what happen already happen. My grade is ruined and i'm gonna be miserable my whole life. I should've went for the pussy atleast i get laid.
And that's just an excuse i made up to myself, the bitter truth is i'm too much of a wimp.

You can't love someone until your balls deep in them. Stop that cuck talk.

I bet he's balls deep in your girl. Bet he licks and fucks every hole and crevice in that bitch. Forget about the bitch and move on.

Don't be cuck

You can't love someone until your balls deep in them. Stop that cuck talk.
I managed to touch her ass with my dick by accident so..
I bet he's balls deep in your girl. Bet he licks and fucks every hole and crevice in that bitch. Forget about the bitch and move on.
aw
he's white too btw
You meant me? no i'm not white. I'm asian and a disgrace to my race, i should commit sodoku immediately
Don't be cuck
can't

I don't know why asian males have it so bad on this society
I don't get why they are so unattractive in general by femoids standards

I don't know why asian males have it so bad on this society
I don't get why they are so unattractive in general by femoids standards
Really? Beta bucks culture. Strong matriarchal presence (woman do most of the raising of children). Feminine phenotype. Negative stereotype in pop culture portrayal. It has never been so over for asians. Of course, I am referring mostly to east asians and currys.

Last edited: