Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Being an adult is liberating (I no longer have to miss out)

L

LifeMaxxer

Admiral
★★★★
In elementary school, I was always that one kid. The one kid who didn’t have a PS2. The one kid who didn’t have a XBox. That one kid who didn’t have a phone, who didn’t the newest Iphone, clothes and whatever the fuck else.

There are so many things that I missed out on during at height of its popularity. Geometry dash, fun run 2, COD, and a bunch of other niche little things that would’ve help me connect with my peers just a bit more.

My childhood was horrible. All I had was a Nintendo and played 3-4 different games on repeat. Pokemon, MK and 2 other games I forgot about.

Now, I don’t have to go through this anymore. I’m an adult and once I moneymaxx a bit, I’ll be able to participate in all the trendy normie stuff. I can finally get that feeling of fitting in. The small victories in life bring me so much joy.

Even if there are other things that I won’t get to experience properly like a loving relationship, I’m still very happy at the progress I’ve made when I compare to where I was a couple years back.

You already missed out teen love, IT'S OVER

who cares. im living rn. sure i have more responsibilities and have to deal with more shit but its werf eet.
You didn't miss out teen love, so what are you talking about, mang?

You didn't miss out teen love, so what are you talking about, mang?
yea i didnt miss out cause i dont care about it. theres more to life than complaining about shit you dont have.

The good thing about being an adult is that I make enough money to separate myself from other people.
The advent of acceptance of work from home was a blessing.

In elementary school, I was always that one kid. The one kid who didn’t have a PS2. The one kid who didn’t have a XBox. That one kid who didn’t have a phone, who didn’t the newest Iphone, clothes and whatever the fuck else.

There are so many things that I missed out on during at height of its popularity. Geometry dash, fun run 2, COD, and a bunch of other niche little things that would’ve help me connect with my peers just a bit more.

My childhood was horrible. All I had was a Nintendo and played 3-4 different games on repeat. Pokemon, MK and 2 other games I forgot about.

Now, I don’t have to go through this anymore. I’m an adult and once I moneymaxx a bit, I’ll be able to participate in all the trendy normie stuff. I can finally get that feeling of fitting in. The small victories in life bring me so much joy.

Even if there are other things that I won’t get to experience properly like a loving relationship, I’m still very happy at the progress I’ve made when I compare to where I was a couple years back.
Wtf is a fun run 2?

The good thing about being an adult is that I make enough money to separate myself from other people.
The advent of acceptance of work from home was a blessing.
The shift from in person work to remote work truly is a blessing for every incel around. Covid was a blessing in disguise for me personally. Every change it brought was good. Except the vaccines