Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being a virgin destroys your confidence

Thailand doesn't work for curries, only works for whites. I've seen videos of even prostitutes declining curries for service and going to the fat white guy.
i'll be doing normie social game AND daygame, i've seen people with 5-6/10 looks doing fairly okay from daygame
They don't like curries, because they have a reputation for not paying. The white man will pay.

T levels maxxing with help with low inhib maxxing
From my experience it doesn't change anything. I am the same person as I was before I started injecting.

They don't like curries, because they have a reputation for not paying. The white man will pay.

From my experience it doesn't change anything. I am the same person as I was before I started injecting.
Maybe because you were not low, you were just average or something.

I spent 10 years being confident, it got me nowhere in regards to women.

Confidence is a meme, just like 90% of the shit advice they love to spout out.

I spent 10 years being confident, it got me nowhere in regards to women.

Confidence is a meme, just like 90% of the shit advice they love to spout out.
Sounds like you need a haircut. Here are before and after images of getting a haircut, courtesy of inceltears:
1531940382813-png.28649

confidence is a meme all that matter is face and height. once women see that you look attractive she will literally carry the conversation

Probably true for curries from India, but curries from western countries are overwhelmingly richer than most whites.

And are you on TRT or full blown steroids?

Probably true for curries from India, but curries from western countries are overwhelmingly richer than most whites.

And are you on TRT or full blown steroids?
I blast and cruise.

confidence is real - not a meme -
but it is a positive feedback loop and very difficult to start when you have known little success