Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a victim as a male is a never ending cycle. Getting fucked over in life only increases your chances of getting fucked over more

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Get bullied while young, more stress, less opportunities to make money, meet women, friends.

End up in your 20s alone, no job prospects, more stress, make less money, your parents hate on your for no girlfriend while they get sick and old. It just goes on and on and there's almost no way out.

Even if you ignore the dating part, you'll make way less money and endure way more stress and bullying than a woman in her 20s will. You'll be isolated with no support networks.

It's like falling into a tar pit. The more you struggle, the deeper you sink. It ends at the bottom which is homelessness, drug addiction and suicide.

This is the state of many men in the 21st century, and it will only get worse.

Cope or rope. Being a young male that is not Chad is a death sentence. I hope you have enough alcohol to cope.

Being incel actually reduces your chances of getting laid coz of preselection. Recent studies confirm pre selection is a big part of mate selection by foids. A guy who's a virgin is at a severe disadvantage regardless of looks while foids suffer no such disadvantage.

This world was not made for ugly men.

This is why even if you're an incel to dark triad maxx as much as possible.

Don't let normies try to mog you no matter the cost srs.

Always fight back, always let them know that you're not an easy target.

legit.

Endless shitty luck would drive anyone crazy. People should be more understanding.

It's the same concept as rich getting richer and poor getting poorer. Just like how for dudes in the dumps everything only gets worse, while with dudes with great lives everything only gets better.

My parents don't hate on me for no gf, they think I'm a fag as all normies do with any male who can't get one..
Being incel actually reduces your chances of getting laid coz of preselection. Recent studies confirm pre selection is a big part of mate selection by foids. A guy who's a virgin is at a severe disadvantage regardless of looks while foids suffer no such disadvantage.
Women are hiveminds yes, but why would you ever tell one you're a virgin?

Get bullied while young, more stress, less opportunities to make money, meet women, friends.

End up in your 20s alone, no job prospects, more stress, make less money, your parents hate on your for no girlfriend while they get sick and old. It just goes on and on and there's almost no way out.

Even if you ignore the dating part, you'll make way less money and endure way more stress and bullying than a woman in her 20s will. You'll be isolated with no support networks.

It's like falling into a tar pit. The more you struggle, the deeper you sink. It ends at the bottom which is homelessness, drug addiction and suicide.
You can see that it's been mainstreamed for many guys now to go through desperate "resets" and "epiphanies" and "new beginnings" and "reinventions" and jumping in ice baths and shit... always roughly around when it's starting to get unbearable to not get any action, and the stress buildup is just too much.

And even with all that, they still don't get anywhere. And this pattern is mainstream by now.

You can see that it's been mainstreamed for many guys now to go through desperate "resets" and "epiphanies" and "new beginnings" and "reinventions" and jumping in ice baths and shit... always roughly around when it's starting to get unbearable to not get any action, and the stress buildup is just too much.

And even with all that, they still don't get anywhere. And this pattern is mainstream by now.

Excellent observation. I see this so much with a friend of mine. Then he goes on about his new epiphany but it's the same exact shit he's always been saying.

Yes, this is what I say.
many incels leave school due to bullying and then even if they study the same way they end up badly, so why not leave with the satisfaction of having made you respect.

Excellent observation. I see this so much with a friend of mine. Then he goes on about his new epiphany but it's the same exact shit he's always been saying.
It's become standard for guys to do this shit and no one bats an eye, lol.

Even drug users don't start with heroine.
It all starts small.
You can't get out because you aren't allowed to get out

Still mogged by a bad boy chad.
9d21e93

well put and spot on.my family have stopped asking when i will give them a grandchild as i think they get it that i am always gonna be single.so i know the pain bro.wish it was different for all of us and if i had the power to fix all incels life problems i would. peace

The upward/downward spiral effects are very real. The more bad shit happens to you, the more bad shit tends to happen to you, same with good shit.

If you already have tons of money and women in your life it's ridiculous to get even more. But if you have nothing just getting leftovers is already a pain in the ass.

Pain has chosen me as it's slave

Cope or rope. Being a young male that is not Chad is a death sentence. I hope you have enough alcohol to cope.
How is your alcohol coping going? I had to give that shit up.

If I wasn't so fucking ugly and lonely, I would never have gotten into alcohol.

How is your alcohol coping going? I had to give that shit up.

If I wasn't so fucking ugly and lonely, I would never have gotten into alcohol.
Stopped drinking it honestly

It often feels like my life is spiraling out of control. I'm beyond saving

Suffering is a lot like gravitational pull. Once it starts, it only accelerates from there.

Having a place to LDAR is the best any of us can ever hope for.

Tbh, rope is the only escape

society rejects your issues because men only are evil with poor poor women tbh

Mega cope if you think the suffering ends, you will fall deeper and deeper like a never ending void, the only way to get out is Suicide, drugs will only slow your inevitable down never ending descent