Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being a nosecel - my experience

• Thread starter HiddenUzer.Belgrade
  • Start date
HiddenUzer.Belgrade

HiddenUzer.Belgrade

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
During Covid when everyone wore mask I was so happy I could hide my wife bulbous nose, as a kid I jestermaxxed a lot I liked picking my nose with my thumb for fun, and I would stick things into my nostril to make it bigger think of kids sticking crayons up their nose, that’s me except I stuff 2 in one nostril (retard) doing that during my early growing phase completely changed my nose shape.

I used to have a pointy upturn nose that wasn’t too wide but after years of stupid retarded jestermaxxing as a kid I now have a bulbous tip nose, and my nostrils are flared all the time (think of a guy flaring his nostrils on purpose) and even worse.

The nose upturn makes my nose look liek pig nose. Chads compared my nose to pigs and monkeys when I took off my mask. It’s so brutally over

Last edited:
During Covid when everyone wore mask I was so happy I could hide my wife bulbous nose, as a kid I jestermaxxed a lot I liked picking my nose with my thumb for fun, and I would stick things into my nostril to make it bigger (retard) doing that during my early growing phase completely changed my nose shape.

I used to have a pointy upturn nose that wasn’t too wide but after years of stupid retarded jestermaxxing as a kid I now have a bulbous tip nose, and my nostrils are flared all the time (think of a guy flaring his nostrils on purpose) and even worse.

The nose upturn makes my nose look liek pig nose. Chads compared my nose to pigs and monkeys when I took off my mask. It’s so brutally over
I think I fucked up my nose after years of mouthbreathing

Try being nose eye hair chin cel all at the same tome

The part about you changing your nose shape through jestermaxxing (crayon stuffing). Perhaps the shape it is now is the shape it was always going to be as you hadn't gone through puberty yet.
but the change is way too big like how can you used to have aryan upturn to black nigger nose

i have a large curry nose. over.

Puberty. You cannot permanently alter the shape of your nose unless you left the crayons in there for months at a time.
Bruh non of my parents have nose like mine including my sibling :feelsrope:

You are dismissing the facts here. Unless you stretched your nose for months at a time it is IMPOSSIBLE to change the shape of your nose. Guess you just have poor nose genetics.
There no way my mom probably cheated on my father with a nigger then:feelsrope:

I'm a nosecel, fuck this shit I was such an easy target for normies.

I have a big nose but it's mostly just from my down rotated maxilla giving me horseface