Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a framecel is so fucking brutal

Mortycel

Mortycel

Greycel
6 inch wrists, <6 inch clavicles, 1-1 shoulder to hip ratio, it never even began for me. Anyone who tells you framepill is cope is lying. You can gymmax your ass off and will always get mogged by tall chad with long clavicles. I have narrower shoulders than the majority of women and the frame of a 10 year old boy. And how much muscle your body can support is dependent on the size of your bones, so if you have the bones of a child coupled with shitty clavicles, you will pretty much always look dyel. Maybe if you have really attractive face you can get away with being a severe framecel, but if you're normie or incel facially, it's beyond over.

60195.jpg

Oh shit, it's mortyposter
IMG 20211213 122306

You should see me

Even gymcelling has its problems

I'm not mortyposter im just an incel who watches rick and morty and relates to morty. I never used .is before but I heard my wizard friend mention mortyposter once I think
Morty was a sexhaver

Yeah I know he had sex with some mermaid girl and possibly planetina or the girl he got when he became low inhib. Maybe some others I am forgetting. Brutal because I was watching rick and morty when I was mortys age and related to him a lot cause we were both losers with no friends and no gf, now years later I am an adult virgin and morty is still 14 and had sex :feelsrope:

6 inch wrists, <6 inch clavicles, 1-1 shoulder to hip ratio, it never even began for me. Anyone who tells you framepill is cope is lying. You can gymmax your ass off and will always get mogged by tall chad with long clavicles. I have narrower shoulders than the majority of women and the frame of a 10 year old boy. And how much muscle your body can support is dependent on the size of your bones, so if you have the bones of a child coupled with shitty clavicles, you will pretty much always look dyel. Maybe if you have really attractive face you can get away with being a severe framecel, but if you're normie or incel facially, it's beyond over.
it’s over for you man

I hate getting frame mogged. It makes me feel like such a petite man :feelsrope:

Gymcelling makes you look even more ridiculous.

Gymcelling makes you look even more ridiculous.
Yeah, being gymmaxxed with tiny clavicles just looks goofy. Foids would rather be with a Chad who never went to the gym a day in his life and has a natural V taper. Getting brutally framemogged by a guy who never went to gym a day in his life sounds fucking miserable. Guess I shouldn't have skipped genetics day.

I dont have the meme right now but there is this meme where a super skinny guy with Chad face was compared to a gymmaxxed subhuman and you could obviously see that the skinny Chad mogs the gymmaxxed Chad into oblivion

It's brutal, everything always boils down to genetics.

true frame mog

Yeah, being gymmaxxed with tiny clavicles just looks goofy.
No it depends on how small ur waist and hips are in comparison. I’m also a framecel in terms of clavicles but still gym maxxing won’t be bad for a decent aesthetic

However being natty is cope