Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel being a dicklet sucks .

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
Imagine yourself a 6.1f guy , gymcelling then when you right down you find a grower 12 cm Dick . Sometimes when it's not erect it's about 3 cm . It just so fucking sad , how am I supposed to live by it . My arranged marriage with the Virgin Muslim girl will be so fucking disappointed for her . I am pathetic I won't be able to please her and get the validation and sparkling eyes from her . So why will I even bother getting a woman .

Am i a dicklet my dick is 14cm long that's 5.5 inch.

Technically average but it's over for you in 2019 tbqf (to be quite frank)

In my best day it's 12.5 but most if the time it's about 11.5cm . So yeah my case is even worse . Lucky you

My dick is barely average and I cannot arriangemarriagemaxx like curries or muslimcels.

At least he can fuck
It's not worth it like that , it will cause me much pain then pleasure , she will just settle for me and aren't genuinely into me . I will feel her being fake with me and pretending to love me . So sad and pathetic because I am not good enough for her physically .

Dicklet here. 4 inches hard, like 1 or less soft. Also, while your dick is below average, it is still bigger than mine, length wise. Also if you do marry a muslim girl, just on your wedding night prepare her that your dick is a grower, and that you must wait till you are hard to have sex or show it to her.
If she doesn't know what shower means, then explain grower vs shower to her. Best luck to her actually enjoying it. :feelsokman:

My dick will always be small

I wish I could get an arranged marriage
The probability of her being uglier than me is very low

Imagine yourself a 6.1f guy , gymcelling then when you right down you find a grower 12 cm Dick . Sometimes when it's not erect it's about 3 cm . It just so fucking sad , how am I supposed to live by it . My arranged marriage with the Virgin Muslim girl will be so fucking disappointed for her . I am pathetic I won't be able to please her and get the validation and sparkling eyes from her . So why will I even bother getting a woman .
You will experience the dead bedroom very early.

Dicklet here. 4 inches hard, like 1 or less soft. Also, while your dick is below average, it is still bigger than mine, length wise. Also if you do marry a muslim girl, just on your wedding night prepare her that your dick is a grower, and that you must wait till you are hard to have sex or show it to her.
If she doesn't know what shower means, then explain grower vs shower to her. Best luck to her actually enjoying it. :feelsokman:
This will make shit even worse . The fact that she is pretending to like and enjoy me cause more pain then pleasure .
How tall are you ?

This will make shit even worse . The fact that she is pretending to like and enjoy me cause more pain then pleasure .
How tall are you ?
like 5'6 or 5'7

It is so over for dicklets. Any success with foids will just lead to them cheating anyway

everything under 7 inch is dicklet tbh.

She will never grab the pillows and scratch the bed sheets whilst moaning and gasping for air.

You're getting married?

Doesnt matter, you are gonna be pleased and thats all that matters
If that was the case , I should better go buy a sextoy or masturbate . That feeling of being desired won't be mine.
She will never grab the pillows and scratch the bed sheets whilst moaning and gasping for air.
Just another dead bedroom , I won't be able to experience the most wanted pleasure of the human existence .

If that was the case , I should better go buy a sextoy or masturbate . That feeling of being desired won't be mine.
If you had a dick she wouldnt desire you either, you need both good looks and a good dick

It is so over for dicklets. Any success with foids will just lead to them cheating anyway
it doesn't matter if I provide her with a house and a stable salary .
If you had a dick she wouldnt desire you either, you need both good looks and a good dick
Indeed , may be if she has no better option she will settle but never genuinely into me.

You're getting married?
No . Tbh I rather stay,single then facing a woman with my dicklet and make my children inherit it .
like 5'6 or 5'7
You will be facing my chin .
like 5'6 or 5'7
You will be facing my chin .

Last edited:
DickPill is the hardest to swallow. It really emasculates you and fucks with your head.

DickPill is the hardest to swallow. It really emasculates you and fucks with your head.
It doesn't matter if you have model face ,j acked body and big wallet . With a small Dick you will be laughed at and not considered as a man . But not the same case if she has small tits .

Try being black and a dicklet.

It doesn't matter if you have model face ,j acked body and big wallet . With a small Dick you will be laughed at and not considered as a man . But not the same case if she has small tits .
Women can make their tits bigger. Man can’t, sure there is jelqing but it rarely works. It’s over.

Women can make their tits bigger. Man can’t, sure there is jelqing but it rarely works. It’s over.
Yep. Been jelqing since I got brutally dickpilled at 16 and it's done nothing for me. I still try though, even though it's over. Fml

Yeah, I am dicklet too. Farther more, my dick not just short but ugly too. It never began.

If you were a real muslim you wouldn't give a single fuck about your wife's pleasure

Fuck off fake muslim

If you were a real muslim you wouldn't give a single fuck about your wife's pleasure

Fuck off fake muslim
Lol. Right I will probably just beat her if she didn't satisfy me .

no I wouldn't do it , I will just remain single with my dicklet , why bother make my children inherit it.

I will just remain single with my dicklet , why bother make my children inherit it.
Idk if being a dicklet is something you inherit that way. A big dick can still have a kid who is a dicklet, or the other way around

Idk if being a dicklet is something you inherit that way. A big dick can still have a kid who is a dicklet, or the other way around
The men in my family all have the same dick size. 7-8 inches.

It probably is inherited but someone could be dicklet due to developmental issues.

Last edited:
I believe if your father and grandfathers were banging many foids through out their lives , you will have a big Dick . It's evolution the more you use it the more it evolves . Unlike my father and grandfather who had one.wife .
Even Islam promote to have 4 wives at once

12cm , Brutal OP , It’s over

Agree

My mom brought up arranged marriage with a disgusting foid from back home. I was disgusted. I told her women are disgusting and no way in hell i wanna live with one and have it sponge off me. I told her im never getting married and want to stay alone

Now imagine having a small dick as a tall black guy...

It's utterly over.

Now imagine having a small dick as a tall black guy...

It's utterly over.
Just give her good oral sex Broo , she may likes you .

I'm about the same size. It absolutely maxes out at 5.5 bone pressed but usually it's 4-5. If I get to 5.5, by the time I have I'm ready to finish.

Not a dicklet but

I'm a massive autist irl and it sucks to know that normies are probably telling others I have a small penis due to the fact that I'm a very angry person irl.

Just girth matters, but even if you don't have girth, you can do PE or AngionMethod.