Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a chink 9/10 translates to being spawn shot in the womb.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
1589311088581.png

(gene RUNX2) Is what fucked chinks over we need gene editing to remove this cancerous gene this gene made asians spawn shotted at the womb.

Flat Profile: Individuals with Down syndrome tend to have a “flatter” profile. This is due in part to the small bridge of the nose, but also the forehead tends to be flatter.” (it may be interesting to also know that this low nose bridge gene is quite dominant, as you can see from most ‘mixed’ offspring)

Even more brutal the name mongoloid literally derives from the fucking fact chinks in general have facial similar to down syndromed people fuck it's over.

I wish i was white

I wish i was white
Would you consider me white? And I thought you said white kikes don’t have an advantage in kikeland? Didn’t you see about how that white kikeses got fucked by a sandnigger looking kike?

over 4 them ngl shhould be curry tbh

Would you consider me white? And I thought you said white kikes don’t have an advantage in kikeland? Didn’t you see about how that white kikeses got fucked by a sandnigger looking kike?
Yes youre white and you mog the shit out of me

Yes youre white and you mog the shit out of me
Why do you wish you were white if you said white kikes have no advantage In kikeland?

Fuck that gene, if weren't for that gookcels would be such giga moggers fuark

You better say what is best dating site to find chink waifu. Want my son to be cute like St.Elliot

just be from siberia theory

Why do you wish you were white if you said white kikes have no advantage In kikeland?
I have no chance in kikeland regardless.
Was thinking maybe if i was white i could have ascended in SEA

whitekikes mog where i live tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back