Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Before Elliot Rodger went ER, he tried to give the world a chance to accept him, over and over, and for years. Chad wouldve solved the problem in 5min

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Despite having his family treat him like shit, everyone he ever met, his "friends", he actually wanted to just forget about everything if he had just gotten a girlfriend who cared about him. Even a friend who actually cared would've probably dissuaded him from having his vengeance, because whenever someone was even a bit nice to him, he always appreciated it, but people usually wasn't.

He believed in himself until the end though, and didn't agree with other people that he deserved to be treated like he was, which is why the day of retribution happened.

If he was a Chad, he could've signed up to Tinder, and the next day he'd have hundreds of foids sending him good morning texts. That's it, his loneliness would be gone. Or some foid would've approached him one of the multiple times he put himself out there.

Of course he wasn't perfect. He was often jealous and even entitled. So what. To be selfish and entitled would be ok and even praised as confidence if he was a chad.

But sure, it was all because he expected foids to throw themselves at him and didn't get a better personality :soy:

ER was a cuck. Half his victims were brocels.

well I haven't gotten to that part yet, im reading through the initial part of when he moved to Santa Barbara. if Elliot decided to ER his roommates I think it was probably for a reason, but we'll see

ER definitely as not a cuck(Very narcissistic tho). But he was a white woman chaser and he killed his hapa male friends making him a POS

It's like the BLM protests - not happy with the system, too afraid to fight back and march on political institutions and centres of power, burn down local stores instead.

ER - not happy with the system, kills a handful of cels and normans.

It's like the BLM protests - not happy with the system, too afraid to fight back and march on political institutions and centres of power, burn down local stores instead.
that's not what happened with blm at all :feelsseriously: the establishment is on their side and was promoting the whole thing to make trump look bad

that's not what happened with blm at all :feelsseriously: the establishment is on their side and was promoting the whole thing to make trump look bad
Soz, I am not conspiracy burgercel.

I've read ER's writings multiple times, I know that feel when you feel read it brah.

Despite having his family treat him like shit, everyone he ever met, his "friends", he actually wanted to just forget about everything if he had just gotten a girlfriend who cared about him. Even a friend who actually cared would've probably dissuaded him from having his vengeance, because whenever someone was even a bit nice to him, he always appreciated it, but people usually wasn't.

He believed in himself until the end though, and didn't agree with other people that he deserved to be treated like he was, which is why the day of retribution happened.

If he was a Chad, he could've signed up to Tinder, and the next day he'd have hundreds of foids sending him good morning texts. That's it, his loneliness would be gone. Or some foid would've approached him one of the multiple times he put himself out there.

Of course he wasn't perfect. He was often jealous and even entitled. So what. To be selfish and entitled would be ok and even praised as confidence if he was a chad.

But sure, it was all because he expected foids to throw themselves at him and didn't get a better personality :soy:
Glad that at least there is 1 person here who doesn't bully the supreme gentleman and sees him for what he truly is.

I find all the Elliot bashing here frankly disgusting, especially because we are his own kind. I know exactly how he felt.
Dude his Asian room mates bullied him and stole his stuff. Just because someone is a nerd doesn't make him a bro, some of the biggest cunts in the world are nerds.

Last edited:
Glad that at least there is 1 person here who doesn't bully the supreme gentleman and sees him for what he truly is.

I find all the Elliot bashing here frankly disgusting, especially because we are his own kind. I know exactly how he felt.

Dude his Asian room mates bullied him and stole his stuff. Just because someone is a nerd doesn't make him a bro, some of the biggest cunts in the world are nerds.
based

He was bullied by girls, you can't get more incel than that.

Chad's are assholes they are evolved to be assholes

ER was a rich faggot like @PPEcel. He also stabbed 3 ricecels to death, breaking the brocel code. The only thing he gave to this world was the term "going ER", and the fact that his car videos turned out to be hilarious autism on display.

Elliot went on a rampage because he was poor as fuck, treated like shit and he really had no future.

His future would have been to rot as a poor lonely virgin forever, which he didn't want, so he decided on his day of retribution.

Hail Elliot Rodger

Last edited:
well I haven't gotten to that part yet, im reading through the initial part of when he moved to Santa Barbara. if Elliot decided to ER his roommates I think it was probably for a reason, but we'll see
Well he actually had greatER plans for the day of retribution. I heard that he was planning to bring some foids to the room to rape and torture. He would obviously have to take care of his roommates to pull something to that caliber off

ER was a rich faggot like @PPEcel. He also stabbed 3 ricecels to death, breaking the brocel code. The only thing he gave to this world was the term "going ER", and the fact that his car videos turned out to be hilarious autism on display.
his family was statusmaxxed

mine is not

my parents are just white-collar wagies, not hollywood producers

It'll always pain me the fact that he couldn't get into a certain house with some individuals inside.
What you say is interesting, it reminds me of a story I hear here that someone heard from a psychologist who treated suicidal clients.

Basically, a dude left a note saying that he was going to jump from a bridge and, if ANYONE smiled at him before he reached the bridge, he would not kill himself.

ER is a retard, and was sloppy as shit. Killed more incels than women.

Never forget that Elliot Rodger was the biggest victim of society. Just like us. The fact that everyone blames Elliot Rodger for what he did merely proves that he is and always will be the victim in all of this. It proves Lookism too. Look at Ted Bundy and Charles Manson for references.. now change their faces to those of an Incels and see what happens.
Being Selfish and Entitled is called being Human. Every Parasite with two legs and an IQ above a certain level are Selfish, Entitled and only in this world to benefit themselves.

Every Parasite knows this, they would never tell you because they are deluded and want you to believe in their delusion. Mainly that the world is just and genetics don't matter. You can't argue with scum like this.
he killed his hapa male friends making him a POS
Those guys looked like stereotypical redditers. Fake smiles all the time. Nothing is out of the realm of possibility. Some people can't be saved. Elliot Rodger by killing them was taking potential Beta Buxxers out of the loop and you know how that makes Figrews seethe.
Even among Men, the Misandry that is shown to their fellow Men they deem unworthy of life can be horrid. It is all for Foids at the end of the day.. they attack weak Men because Foids like it. Foids like Dark Triad Characteristics = Simps, Cucks and Betas will throw their brothers under the bus just to be the Evil Man that Foids like. Even Men without a chance in hell of achieving true happiness due to looks barriers will happily stomp on a brother. Figrews enjoy watching Men hurting themselves and their gender for them.

Never forget that Elliot Rodger was the biggest victim of society. Just like us. The fact that everyone blames Elliot Rodger for what he did merely proves that he is and always will be the victim in all of this. It proves Lookism too. Look at Ted Bundy and Charles Manson for references.. now change their faces to those of an Incels and see what happens.

Being Selfish and Entitled is called being Human. Every Parasite with two legs and an IQ above a certain level are Selfish, Entitled and only in this world to benefit themselves.

Every Parasite knows this, they would never tell you because they are deluded and want you to believe in their delusion. Mainly that the world is just and genetics don't matter. You can't argue with scum like this.

Those guys looked like stereotypical redditers. Fake smiles all the time. Nothing is out of the realm of possibility. Some people can't be saved. Elliot Rodger by killing them was taking potential Beta Buxxers out of the loop and you know how that makes Figrews seethe.

Even among Men, the Misandry that is shown to their fellow Men they deem unworthy of life can be horrid. It is all for Foids at the end of the day.. they attack weak Men because Foids like it. Foids like Dark Triad Characteristics = Simps, Cucks and Betas will throw their brothers under the bus just to be the Evil Man that Foids like. Even Men without a chance in hell of achieving true happiness due to looks barriers will happily stomp on a brother. Figrews enjoy watching Men hurting themselves and their gender for them.
Based

I neither hate or love ER tbhngl
I just wish he could have done things bettER

this those nerds are that type of person would shit on you only to be see ncool around normies