Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Before blackpill - sad, after blackpill - angry

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Before I got blackpilled and saw couples I was just sad. Sometimes I cried. But after BP I am angry and frustrated whenever I see couples. For some reason its the worst when I see couples riding bikes together, driving in a car or they walking into their apt building. Whenever I see this I want to fucking bomb a school and shoot up a preschool (in minecraft). No sadness and no tears. This is probably why they soyciety and the powers that be want to destroy BP.

I'm angry when I go outside and become a sad empty shell with too much empathy for normies and foids for my own good when I'm inside.
I stay inside for my own good and by habit.

the few times I ever go out I just eyerape whores who walk around with tight leggings, one time I saw this cuck with his gf who was wearing the tightest leggings with her tits out lol
become a sad empty shell with too much empathy for normies and foids for my own good when I'm inside.
cuck trait tbh no offense

because you are still a youngpilled. after rage comes infinite emptiness, this is the event horizon, there is no escape from the blackpill after your rage is done. you will sometimes feel rage but it will feel different my polish friend. :feelsrope:

because you are still a youngpilled. after rage comes infinite emptiness, this is the event horizon, there is no escape from the blackpill after your rage is done. you will sometimes feel rage but it will feel different my polish friend. :feelsrope:
I feel older then my age, I already feel the emptiness you are talking about, I’m not angry anymore I just don’t want to feel I just want to cope with lots of drugs food games and entertainment

cuck trait tbh no offense
I don't think it's cuck because I wouldn't bend over for some foids, but I'm the same way for animals, I have too much empathy for this world. If I was some low empathy, low introspection nigga then maybe I would have a better life.
Ignorance is bliss.

I'd say the emptiness is worse than the rage, it's slow torture
I don't think it's cuck because I wouldn't bend over for some foids, but I'm the same way for animals, I have too much empathy for this world. If I was some low empathy, low introspection nigga then maybe I would have a better life.
brutal, I just think it's fucked to have empathy for people who want to watch you die

I feel like anger is a better drive at least.

before blackpill- sad and confused :feels:
after blackpill- 2D pilled and ascended :chad:

I feel older then my age, I already feel the emptiness you are talking about, I’m not angry anymore I just don’t want to feel I just want to cope with lots of drugs food games and entertainment
same its just mostly emptiness interspersed with anger when i go outside and have to interact with normies or just watching normies interact with each other. they say the most cringe shit and laugh obnoxiously and they all think they are something special or watching the stereotypical foid copypaste behaviour and their annoying screenching voices.