Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Been talking to this pseudo-weeb couple on campus. It's has been exhausting to say the least

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
As i've not tried interacting with a lot of people before and we got out of lockdown i just kinda said fuck it and tried talking with a lot of people in general, i'm doing CS and while the majority of people are guys. There's curiously a lot of girls as well, so i just kinda talk with people i don't consider too normanic for my tastes. With some people i clicked with nerds and low smv ppl. But i also made acquitances with a "weeb" couple.

Saying that they're weebs is being generous to be honest, comparing them to me is like a child comparing a millenial old elepanth. Like they only saw Jojo's, Kaguya-sama, and a couple of generic "good" animes. Meanwhile i delved in so many shit over the years that i don't even bother trying to find people with similar interests anymore, so even normie anime enjoyers do well enough for me.

To describe them a little the girl is gorgeous(Short, blonde, big boobs, and nice ass) i would give her a 7.5-8/10 and she likes anime,games and has an easygoing personality. The dude is an inch taller than her and has the prettyboy look, NW0 and has a nice face. Overall i would say she mogs him, but clearly i'm just a guy and will always put the female above. I'm not sure how i feel towards the guy, like he's a bit fun to be around but dosn't quite know as much of anime or weird shit in general as i would like him too. If im honest i'm a hard person to please but oh well.

Curious thing, been talking to them for a while and they seem cool. But I'm just exhausted of talking to them like, they seem so fucking happy and i need to "fake" my happiness. They're quite literally kids to me, they're both like 20/21 and im a fucking 26 old piece of shit talking about weeb stuff with them while they fuck eachothers brains day in and out and somehow are in the same year as i am too. Now they both added me on instagram for some random reason, why do i have instagram you may be asking? Well because Facebook lets you create one quite easily and i use it to browse games or just look at girls pictures sometimes, i don't have even one photo of myself. So i don't even know why some people add me up but oh well.

Now i've been browsing the girl instagram and the dude, they have a fucking ton of pictures together and they seem happy as fuck. And i'm there just getting fucking depressed because they're both into the same shit as i am and she's hot and they know each other from HS. And i'm there wondering to myself why do i even bother sometimes, i've been thinking a lot of fucking that girl. But even if i knew her first there was no way she would give me a chance.

it's not about the interests, it is all about the looks, kill that femsect ngl

Yea ironic "weebs" are the fucking worst. They just watch what ever English duded anime is popular on netflix at the time:feelsjuice:

They are just normalfags following threads

If I were you, I'd invite them on a hike, chop them up into little bits, mix up the little bits so its hard to unmix them, and bury them in a shallow unmarked grave(in Minecraft of course). They'll be together in heaven.

Yea ironic "weebs" are the fucking worst. They just watch what ever English duded anime is popular on netflix at the time:feelsjuice:

They are just normalfags following threads
Yeah, now every normie is into anime. At least before the people that was into anime were not posers...

If I were you, I'd invite them on a hike, chop them up into little bits, mix up the little bits so its hard to unmix them, and bury them in a shallow unmarked grave(in Minecraft of course). They'll be together in heaven.
Too much work tbh, the girl Will cheat on the dude eventually

i literally hate no other group more than shonentard weebs

Yeah, I feel you. I've only watched a few anime in my time so I don't consider myself a weeb tbh, but it can suck when you get your hobby stolen from you by some people who hardly even know what it is. They do seem interested in hanging out, though? I don't see why they would've added your instagram otherwise. Not gonna say you should, cause idk if they would upset you too much to talk to, but if you do hang out with them you can show them some other anime.

Yeah, I feel you. I've only watched a few anime in my time so I don't consider myself a weeb tbh, but it can suck when you get your hobby stolen from you by some people who hardly even know what it is. They do seem interested in hanging out, though? I don't see why they would've added your instagram otherwise. Not gonna say you should, cause idk if they would upset you too much to talk to, but if you do hang out with them you can show them some other anime.
Doubt we would "hang out" as people on uni tend to be more acquitances than friends, doubt they'll agree to do something outside of class. Like they won't like to meet up afterwards, i also doubt i'll want to tbh

Doubt we would "hang out" as people on uni tend to be more acquitances than friends, doubt they'll agree to do something outside of class. Like they won't like to meet up afterwards, i also doubt i'll want to tbh
That's fine. Don't push yourself to be friends with normies tbh, they can do whateverthehell they want. Sad they're just jeopardizing your thing tho :(

That's fine. Don't push yourself to be friends with normies tbh, they can do whateverthehell they want. Sad they're just jeopardizing your thing tho :(
I'm gonna continue talking to them because why not, but it gets tiring sometimes. Maybe i'm just weird i dunno

Like they only saw Jojo's, Kaguya-sama, and a couple of generic "good" animes
Ah, so they're appropriators. :feelsjuice:

Fuck 'em, they're scum. Who cares what they think.

This was hard to read. I'm sorry , bro. Life is unfair.

that sounds fucking horrible. btw the fact that she is short shows you are delusional about her looks.calling a short foid gorgeous is coping loser shit. my oneitis is also short,so i know the temptation.

anyway they sound fucking insuferrable,but apart from that they seem kind.if you are really an incel,then yeah it's pretty cool that they are treating you well without you being the butt of the joke. i don't think i could remain sane with them around though.

also everyone these days who is "quirky" watches anime.even kim kardashian supposedly watches anime kek.

insles should have same mentality as you , respect
hateful insul

Seems kaguya is by far the most norman anime out there. I would never have touched that romantic normie shit anyway but ever since I found out that the MCs actually have sex my disdain for this series is further deepened

that sounds fucking horrible. btw the fact that she is short shows you are delusional about her looks.calling a short foid gorgeous is coping loser shit. my oneitis is also short,so i know the temptation.

anyway they sound fucking insuferrable,but apart from that they seem kind.if you are really an incel,then yeah it's pretty cool that they are treating you well without you being the butt of the joke. i don't think i could remain sane with them around though.

also everyone these days who is "quirky" watches anime.even kim kardashian supposedly watches anime kek.
Yeah, she's gorgeous for my eyes that's what i meant. Also the fact that she's kinda nerdy dosn't help :fuk:
But yeah every other normtard watches anime nowadays

Seems kaguya is by far the most norman anime out there. I would never have touched that romantic normie shit anyway but ever since I found out that the MCs actually have sex my disdain for this series is further deepened
It's kinda fun, but you have to turn your BP mode off. If not it will give you aids :feelsUgh:

It's kinda fun, but you have to turn your BP mode off. If not it will give you aids :feelsUgh:
That pink haired chick is aids enough for me

They are not like kids, you at 26 being an incel is more of a kid than the teen guys and girls that are tired of fucking, incels did not developed enough, incels are stunted and lack what they had very early. Also, it is extremely "cucked" to be nice to couples were the girl is "hot", couples should be treated with mean behavior.

For some reason, grown men want to put a lot of anime stickers on their cars here in California. It's sad.

Weeb spotted

She cheats on him for sure