Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Becoming paranoid of every person in 2023 is inherently based

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Don't trust any human. They are capable of being evil and will just hurt you everytime in the process. Move out to he woods and never bother them ever again. If they force you to live in this failing civilization tell them it's them and their ancestors fault for being cucked and allowing the autists to suffer in every imaginable way they can without suicide booths. Fuck society get away from it. They are like cities durning zombie epidemics get the fuck away from them.

Why should I trust you saying this (as a human)? :ping:

Why should I trust you saying this (as a human)? :ping:
I am bringing inceldia and once I do I'm fucking Killing myself in all dimensions.

If I can’t move out to the woods in the next few years I will no longer be able to control my insanity and anger towards civilization

I became way more paranoid recently

I’ve seen some skinny fucking normies who look helpless but are fucking strong and violent . Don’t EVER underestimate any normie opponent . We are already backed into a corner , there’s no need to hesitate just because you think that normie looks short or awkward . Trust me , these normies you think maybe aren’t that strong and violent are in fact probably are . Fucking kill all normies , murder them in Elden Ring . No mercy .
I want to get away from them. The thing they don't know about is my unspeakably high iq and random planning for whichever scenario rises they will inevitably lose knowing my stamina and will god speed my willpower... I even ate half of a trunk to get out of a situation and ended up with premature hemorrhoids at the age 16 I thought this was normal teen behavior.. but I was wrong. My dream. It was to be someone who could unite most people on earth free from suffering but as I grew I realized most of the people chose for it to be like this on purpose.... because for them it was fun..
How can I fix a world that refuses to be fixed. Do I destroy it
Do I destroy it. I just want to be in a happy environment with happy people and die peacefully in sleep or some coma. I never thought it was this evil.

Last edited:
Don't trust any human. They are capable of being evil and will just hurt you everytime in the process. Move out to he woods and never bother them ever again. If they force you to live in this failing civilization tell them it's them and their ancestors fault for being cucked and allowing the autists to suffer in every imaginable way they can without suicide booths. Fuck society get away from it. They are like cities durning zombie epidemics get the fuck away from them.
Based. :yes:

:dafuckfeels: Wait what you ate trunks ?
Brocel we must stay strong . Wishing you the ability to kill a normie in a self defence situation . Godspeed .
I ate half of the back seat of a car... It was burnt plastic and foam my shit was just direheaa and half of the plastic came out of it all blood and brown. It was because my taller relatives forced me too because they put me in the car seat and locked me out of the car the inside buttons couldn't work and only the keys they had outside worked. So I escaped by biting and eating my way to get to the backseat. Because if they saw me not eating it they would put me in the pond nearby my grampas house to teach me to become a man. To this day my stomach feels weird looking at car trunks.

Oh fuck ! :worryfeels:
What the actual fuck dude . This is fucked up .
Holy shit .
I’m legit hope your larping because that shit is abuse . You called the cops right ?
I mean this shit is too far .
I’m so fucking sorry dude if this is legit , sounds like something a sadistic normie would do .
Fuck dude . My condolences.
Who the fuck are these people and are they in jail now ? They are fucking psychopathic normies . Please be larp …:dafuckfeels::fuk::feelsbadman:
View attachment 705890
It's not larp. I don't even wanna show my asshole scars from hemorrhoids because that's against the rules and just gay and disgusting. I can't trust people man. They are fucking evil.its like e.v.i.l is engrained into the human genome. I want to break free from this flesh prison someday alone all by myself with no one around me.